Good morning everyone!
Afternoon Ricky :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#12397 Feb 22, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Hey hey heyyy! It's Hatti's day again! Hoping everyone has a good'n going. I'm a little disappointe that the weatherman said we were to have sunshine today, but it's still hiding behind clouds. Well, maybe some time before it turns summer time. Y'all have a good'n.
Afternoon Perfessor. Hopefully by this afternoon some sunshine will be peaking through. It does a soul good to see sunshine :)

Have a grand Hatti's Day !!

“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#12398 Feb 22, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'd rather have one of your crock-pot meals instead of any grain or seeds and I think I'd enjoy a leg up as well!:)
MEOWZA!:)
>*o*<
Hehe! Nice doggy.*Scratches TC behind the ears*

>^o^<

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12399 Feb 22, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Hehe! Nice doggy.*Scratches TC behind the ears* >^o^<
May I please have a new collar?

>*o*<

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12400 Feb 22, 2013
Hi Hatti!:)

I hope everyone's Friday or as we like to call it, Hatti's Day, is going well for all of you!

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Christmas Gift!

#12401 Feb 22, 2013
Hi Hatti and Everyone!

I had to come and read the posts to see if I had been here yet this morning. I couldn't remember. It's been that kind of a busy day for me.

But I'm here now wishing everyone a very happy day and an even happier weekend!

:)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12402 Feb 22, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
I hope everyone's Friday or as we like to call it, Hatti's Day, is going well for all of you!
Hey there, TC! Guess what? I've seen the sun for about 3 minutes at a time about 4 times already today. Things are looking up. Y'all have a good'n.

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12403 Feb 22, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there, TC! Guess what? I've seen the sun for about 3 minutes at a time about 4 times already today. Things are looking up. Y'all have a good'n.
You're lucky Professor cuz I've not seen any sun yet all day - just snow flakes - and lots of them - about 5 to 6 inches of it arrived early this morning and another 2 to 3 will be arriving in the next few few hours. Enjoy those brief periods of sun you're getting!:)

By the way - I keep forgetting to ask you this but how are things going at Dim-wit University?

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12404 Feb 22, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lucky Professor cuz I've not seen any sun yet all day - just snow flakes - and lots of them - about 5 to 6 inches of it arrived early this morning and another 2 to 3 will be arriving in the next few few hours. Enjoy those brief periods of sun you're getting!:)
By the way - I keep forgetting to ask you this but how are things going at Dim-wit University?
That snow doesn't sound too thrilling to me. A few years ago, I could easily take it in stride. I love watching it come down, but would prefer to see it melt within minutes of falling. Just after I gather enough for a big bowl of snow cream.

Things are pretty slow at DimWit U. Seems like there's not many half-wits left, just 1/4 wits or less, and they take much longer to get to the Dim stage. Gotta keep plugging along, though. Y'all have a good'n.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12405 Feb 22, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hey TC :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12406 Feb 22, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Hatti and Everyone!
I had to come and read the posts to see if I had been here yet this morning. I couldn't remember. It's been that kind of a busy day for me.
But I'm here now wishing everyone a very happy day and an even happier weekend!
:)
Hiya Ms Dickens. It has been a busy day for me also. I was sitting at my desk and just realized now late it was and how much more I have to do. I need to quit all that day dreaming , huh?

Have a great weekend :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12407 Feb 22, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there, TC! Guess what? I've seen the sun for about 3 minutes at a time about 4 times already today. Things are looking up. Y'all have a good'n.
I love that song my John Denver .. Sunshine on My Shoulders. It does make one happy :)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12408 Feb 22, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>That snow doesn't sound too thrilling to me. A few years ago, I could easily take it in stride. I love watching it come down, but would prefer to see it melt within minutes of falling. Just after I gather enough for a big bowl of snow cream.Things are pretty slow at DimWit U. Seems like there's not many half-wits left, just 1/4 wits or less, and they take much longer to get to the Dim stage. Gotta keep plugging along, though. Y'all have a good'n.
I remember just before my own graduation from DimWit, the Admin folks were talking about putting up a Clock Tower - did they ever follow through with that plan? I personally thought a nice Dim Clock atop of a tall tower might be a nice addition for everyone on campus.

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#12409 Feb 22, 2013
Hello Hatti, Buds, and Budettes! Just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in LOL! I must say lookin' good! Everybody Wang Chung tonight!

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12410 Feb 22, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember just before my own graduation from DimWit, the Admin folks were talking about putting up a Clock Tower - did they ever follow through with that plan? I personally thought a nice Dim Clock atop of a tall tower might be a nice addition for everyone on campus.
Well, things were looking good for a while, but a couple of the 1/4 Wits got involved, by what means I haven't a clue, and things are at a stand-still. Maybe once they reach half-wit status, things may pick back up.

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12411 Feb 22, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Well, things were looking good for a while, but a couple of the 1/4 Wits got involved, by what means I haven't a clue, and things are at a stand-still. Maybe once they reach half-wit status, things may pick back up.
That could very well be Perfessor but it makes me wonder now if maybe the 1/4 Wits and the Half Wits got together and may have changed their minds because they knew that all the Dumb Wits that go there didn't know how to tell time or read a clock anyway?

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12412 Feb 22, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hey TC :)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12413 Feb 22, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Hello Hatti, Buds, and Budettes! Just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in LOL! I must say lookin' good! Everybody Wang Chung tonight!
Hi Faerydust - sounds like you're in a frisky mood today & that's great! Wang Chung tonight? I think I'll just get jiggy tonight instead - and no, I have no idea what that means - it's just fun to say!:) Let's get jiggy!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12414 Feb 22, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Hey Faerydust !! Let the weekend start !! I stole some of the Perfessor's shine from this diner place .... Gooood stuff !:)

“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#12415 Feb 22, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
May I please have a new collar?
>*o*<
I'm not really into shockcollars, but I can be quite shocking. I can't keep the harness on Xena as Doogie chews it off. They are crazy. I drove through 3' of snow today and they ran back and forth through 5'. The deeper the better they thought.

Peace and Geese!

>^o^<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weapons of Mass Destruction Special Unit (Jul '11) 1 hr Paul 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,112
Cody Smith?.... (Aug '08) 3 hr Stan 25
Somerset is wet, where are the new Restaurants? 4 hr DagasssMan 36
Gas prices 12 hr Disgusted 25
Crickets and Mill worms Tue Vote Libertarian 2
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) Tue whatimeisit 10,502
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web