“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12408 Feb 22, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>That snow doesn't sound too thrilling to me. A few years ago, I could easily take it in stride. I love watching it come down, but would prefer to see it melt within minutes of falling. Just after I gather enough for a big bowl of snow cream.Things are pretty slow at DimWit U. Seems like there's not many half-wits left, just 1/4 wits or less, and they take much longer to get to the Dim stage. Gotta keep plugging along, though. Y'all have a good'n.
I remember just before my own graduation from DimWit, the Admin folks were talking about putting up a Clock Tower - did they ever follow through with that plan? I personally thought a nice Dim Clock atop of a tall tower might be a nice addition for everyone on campus.

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#12409 Feb 22, 2013
Hello Hatti, Buds, and Budettes! Just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in LOL! I must say lookin' good! Everybody Wang Chung tonight!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12410 Feb 22, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember just before my own graduation from DimWit, the Admin folks were talking about putting up a Clock Tower - did they ever follow through with that plan? I personally thought a nice Dim Clock atop of a tall tower might be a nice addition for everyone on campus.
Well, things were looking good for a while, but a couple of the 1/4 Wits got involved, by what means I haven't a clue, and things are at a stand-still. Maybe once they reach half-wit status, things may pick back up.

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12411 Feb 22, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Well, things were looking good for a while, but a couple of the 1/4 Wits got involved, by what means I haven't a clue, and things are at a stand-still. Maybe once they reach half-wit status, things may pick back up.
That could very well be Perfessor but it makes me wonder now if maybe the 1/4 Wits and the Half Wits got together and may have changed their minds because they knew that all the Dumb Wits that go there didn't know how to tell time or read a clock anyway?

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12412 Feb 22, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hey TC :)
Hi Hatti!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12413 Feb 22, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Hello Hatti, Buds, and Budettes! Just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in LOL! I must say lookin' good! Everybody Wang Chung tonight!
Hi Faerydust - sounds like you're in a frisky mood today & that's great! Wang Chung tonight? I think I'll just get jiggy tonight instead - and no, I have no idea what that means - it's just fun to say!:) Let's get jiggy!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12414 Feb 22, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Hey Faerydust !! Let the weekend start !! I stole some of the Perfessor's shine from this diner place .... Gooood stuff !:)

“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#12415 Feb 22, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
May I please have a new collar?
MEOWZA!:)
>*o*<
I'm not really into shockcollars, but I can be quite shocking. I can't keep the harness on Xena as Doogie chews it off. They are crazy. I drove through 3' of snow today and they ran back and forth through 5'. The deeper the better they thought.

Peace and Geese!

>^o^<

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12416 Feb 22, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really into shockcollars, but I can be quite shocking. I can't keep the harness on Xena as Doogie chews it off. They are crazy. I drove through 3' of snow today and they ran back and forth through 5'. The deeper the better they thought.
Peace and Geese!
>^o^<
Peace and Geese . LOL !!

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12417 Feb 22, 2013
Hatti! Here's you a BIG jug of shine from my own private stock. Smoothest shine you ever wet your whistle with. Y'all party hearty!

Level 8

#12418 Feb 22, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Faerydust - sounds like you're in a frisky mood today & that's great! Wang Chung tonight? I think I'll just get jiggy tonight instead - and no, I have no idea what that means - it's just fun to say!:) Let's get jiggy!
Yep! I'm dancing in my chair {probly too much sugar lol} Wang Chung is the name of a band and one of their hits was Everybody Have Fun Tonight with a very spiffy tune. In the song there is also the line "Everybody Wang Chung tonight" so I think it just means to listen to their music. Either that or let's have chinese tonight!
Shew, that was TMI wasn't it?

Not sure about gettin' jiggy *giggle* Speaking of Wang-jiggy-giggle your tete a tete with the perfessor was very amusing:)

Level 8

#12419 Feb 22, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Faerydust !! Let the weekend start !! I stole some of the Perfessor's shine from this diner place .... Gooood stuff !:)
YAAY! I've been wanting to try some homemade stuff forever. The closest I ever got was mixing grain alcohol with pink lemonade [the concotion was called "Pink Pull Your Panties Down"] Well, I did get some Apple Pie flavored shine for Christmas. I liked it but I want some fresh from the still LOL!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12420 Feb 22, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
<quoted text>
YAAY! I've been wanting to try some homemade stuff forever. The closest I ever got was mixing grain alcohol with pink lemonade [the concotion was called "Pink Pull Your Panties Down"] Well, I did get some Apple Pie flavored shine for Christmas. I liked it but I want some fresh from the still LOL!
Pink Pull Your Panties Down ?!!..LMBO !!.. I have never heard that before . OMG .. LOLOLOLO . That is too funny .

Level 8

#12421 Feb 22, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Pink Pull Your Panties Down ?!!..LMBO !!.. I have never heard that before . OMG .. LOLOLOLO . That is too funny .
It didn't taste half bad, either :) Lord, that brings back memories. That was about 23 years ago and I was working in an old, small, dental office in WV. We(another office person and I)had to come in and straighten up the office when no one was there so we brought our "supplies" with us. Funny how it didn't seem like work at all that day LOL!

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12422 Feb 22, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatti, I just had an evil thought! You or Faery need to spring that one on the girls at the diner. Y'all have a good'n.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12423 Feb 22, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hatti, I just had an evil thought! You or Faery need to spring that one on the girls at the diner. Y'all have a good'n.
Alright Perfessor ... Surely you don't have evil thoughts !!:)

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12424 Feb 22, 2013
Good evening, I hope everyone has had as good of a day as I have. I can sum it up in one word: SCORE.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12425 Feb 22, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
Good evening, I hope everyone has had as good of a day as I have. I can sum it up in one word: SCORE.
Hooray for you Seller !! I hope that is meant that you found some great treasures:)

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12426 Feb 22, 2013
Very good indeed, and at a remarkable price.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12427 Feb 22, 2013
Then you had a very productive Friday . I say time to party on this TGIF or a.k.a.... Hatti's Day !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min USA 171,903
ugn union coming 2018 28 min Suck up 17
Landon Helm 38 min Thatchick 1
Kingsford 41 min Union 4 Life 243
How many people are glad Bo Cooks in jail 6 hr Scum 12
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 6 hr Elightened Observ... 15,767
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 14,175

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance