“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#12366 Feb 21, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Tuesday!
I hate the word idiot but here's a short clip called 4 Idiots by Bob the Printer. I'm not in this clip - but that does kind of look like my grandma in clip #4 - and that's strange because the last we saw of her - she went out to play with the dog. Anyways - Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =90pl6MQG9FcXX
_______
Have a safe day all & don't do anything stupid!:)
LOLOL! That's why I hate to hold the end of my dog's leash. I'm back! Do you know who I am? Did you miss me??

>^O^<

My nose is bigger cuz my Daddy was a bunny and my Mommy a kitten. Does that make me "bitten"?

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12367 Feb 21, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was sweet :)
Morning Sweet TC !! I'll even give you a ((hug)) this morning.
It just goes to show you Hatti that even if you thought it was sweet and I thought it was sweet - not everyone else will think it's sweet ...

I love you hugs in the morning - not too firm - not too soft - they're perfect hugs & oh so sweet - thank you!:) Hugs, TC

“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Be Blessed

#12368 Feb 21, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Happy Easter Sock :)
Glad to see ya. Easter comes early this year .. I believe in March. I just hope it isn't cold on that day.
((hugs)) to you :)
Yes, the 31st. of Mar. this year. Easter or Good Friday has been on my birthday on many occasions. Last year I missed Easter by a day. This year by 9 days.

I saw the most snow geese the last the previous 2 days as I have in my lifetime. Tens of thousands or some say hundreds of thousands. Totally blackened the sky for vast miles when they could take flight in every direction before forming their V's. There were hundreds bedded in my place in the country, and many mallards taking refuge at the lake I go to daily. Not sure if they came up North to miss the blizzard or if they gave up and are waiting for it to pass.

We were to get our 8"-18" beginning midnite, but mostly this morning and afternoon. A flake didn't fall until after 8:00 this morning and it's still not snowing hard. Not that I'm complaining. We're also to get 25-45 MPH winds to further complicate matters with drifting. So far this isn't as bad as the short blizzard I drove in last Fri. that was only to be a dusting. It think the National Weather Bureau was been hitting to much Shine. LOLOL

>^O^<

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12369 Feb 21, 2013
Every Morning I Awake By
Letting Out A Loud Bleat ...

Then, I Try To Get Up And
Onto My Sleepy Tired Feet ...

Shuffling Off To The Bathroom I Go
To Then I Sit On That Ice Cold Seat ...

Onward To The Kitchen Now, Make Coffee
And Maybe Have A Muffin Out Of Wheat ...

Then Coffee, Adding Creamer And Those
Little White Granules That Are So SWEET!:)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12370 Feb 21, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw - don't worry about it - I was just having some fun yesterday & figured if Hatti could get away with it maybe I could too!
Morning Ricky F!:)
Howdy TC!

Hatti's fun to post with, I agree!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12371 Feb 21, 2013
I scoured the forums and found a post from Dec, 2005, it could be the oldest post on Topix?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-worth-tx...

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#12372 Feb 21, 2013
Good afternoon, Everyone!

If Ripley doesn't get a big snow or ice storm today, it's going to miss a fine opportunity! It is a cold, gray, wet day here. It has made it to 37 degrees right now and it's sprinkling rain. I really hope, if we must get something, we will get snow.

Stay warm and sure-footed, Everyone!

:)

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#12373 Feb 21, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>

I saw the most snow geese the last the previous 2 days as I have in my lifetime. Tens of thousands or some say hundreds of thousands. Totally blackened the sky for vast miles when they could take flight in every direction before forming their V's. There were hundreds bedded in my place in the country, and many mallards taking refuge at the lake I go to daily. Not sure if they came up North to miss the blizzard or if they gave up and are waiting for it to pass.

>^O^<
Hi Easter Sock! I love this pretty avatar.

I would have loved seeing those geese! I bet it was a majestic sight. I get excited when a flock of a dozen or so fly over....I can imagine what a sight that was!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12374 Feb 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
I scoured the forums and found a post from Dec, 2005, it could be the oldest post on Topix?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-worth-tx...
Hey Ricky F - looks like you've been busy today! Wow that was an old post - now I feel challenged to see if I can find an older one yet!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12375 Feb 21, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL! That's why I hate to hold the end of my dog's leash. I'm back! Do you know who I am? Did you miss me?? >^O^< My nose is bigger cuz my Daddy was a bunny and my Mommy a kitten. Does that make me "bitten"?
Why yes, I think you would be bitten - I'm just thankful your mom was a kitten and not a cat - cuz otherwise you'd be a bat or in this case a batten?

By the way - nice to meet you & welcome to the Hey Sweet Heavenly Hatti thread!:)

MEOWZA!:)
>*0*<

“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Be Blessed

#12376 Feb 21, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Easter Sock! I love this pretty avatar.
I would have loved seeing those geese! I bet it was a majestic sight. I get excited when a flock of a dozen or so fly over....I can imagine what a sight that was!
Hi Dickens!!

It was so neat some were on my 5 acres where I'm sure they found much to eat in my field and pasture. I just missed them leaving my place by minutes. Some barely cleared my car leaving the ground. I keep the place a wildlife habit by not mowing or cutting or removing anything fallen, dead or alive, including fruit and nuts. You could see huge areas where the weeds smashed flat. I was so excited.

Had I known I was to have company I would have scattered some corn and milo around for them to fuel up on after those long and cold flights.

>^o^<

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12377 Feb 21, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Dickens!!It was so neat some were on my 5 acres where I'm sure they found much to eat in my field and pasture. I just missed them leaving my place by minutes. Some barely cleared my car leaving the ground. I keep the place a wildlife habit by not mowing or cutting or removing anything fallen, dead or alive, including fruit and nuts. You could see huge areas where the weeds smashed flat. I was so excited.Had I known I was to have company I would have scattered some corn and milo around for them to fuel up on after those long and cold flights.>^o^<
MEOWZA!

So ..... if you knew I were coming over as company - would you put out some corn & milo for me then to? And .... let's say I were to fall on your property after eating all that corn & milo - you're saying you'd just let me be & not help pick me up?:(

>*o*<

“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Be Blessed

#12378 Feb 21, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
MEOWZA!
So ..... if you knew I were coming over as company - would you put out some corn & milo for me then to? And .... let's say I were to fall on your property after eating all that corn & milo - you're saying you'd just let me be & not help pick me up?:(
>*o*<
I'm sure you would enjoy something out of my crock-pot much more than grain, my friend.

No worries. If you couldn't fly, I'd give you a leg up. I know, that's kind of a dog thing. LOLOL

>^o^<

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12379 Feb 21, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you would enjoy something out of my crock-pot much more than grain, my friend. No worries. If you couldn't fly, I'd give you a leg up. I know, that's kind of a dog thing. LOLOL >^o^<
I know I'd rather have one of your crock-pot meals instead of any grain or seeds and I think I'd enjoy a leg up as well!:)

MEOWZA!:)

>*o*<

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12380 Feb 21, 2013
I'm gonna try and remember your birthday this year Easter Sock . My memory is just not like it used to be !!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12381 Feb 21, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I'm gonna try and remember your birthday this year Easter Sock . My memory is just not like it used to be !!
Your memory isn't very good?

Hi - my name is TC - it's nice to meet you!:)

By the way - Congrat's on reaching that 28K mark in postings - that's a really nice big healthy number! Teehee!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12382 Feb 21, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory isn't very good?
Hi - my name is TC - it's nice to meet you!:)
By the way - Congrat's on reaching that 28K mark in postings - that's a really nice big healthy number! Teehee!:)
What are you trying to say .?... TC.? Is that your name?

lol

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#12383 Feb 21, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the 31st. of Mar. this year. Easter or Good Friday has been on my birthday on many occasions. Last year I missed Easter by a day. This year by 9 days.
We were to get our 8"-18" beginning midnite, but mostly this morning and afternoon. A flake didn't fall until after 8:00 this morning and it's still not snowing hard. Not that I'm complaining. We're also to get 25-45 MPH winds to further complicate matters with drifting. So far this isn't as bad as the short blizzard I drove in last Fri. that was only to be a dusting. It think the National Weather Bureau was been hitting to much Shine. LOLOL
>^O^<
I like all your socks! Your description of the geese and where you live sounds wonderful. I've always wanted to live in the country.

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#12384 Feb 21, 2013
Hello Hatti and all! Your thread is delightful, always funny and nice.

TGIF tomorrow!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12385 Feb 21, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good afternoon, Everyone!
If Ripley doesn't get a big snow or ice storm today, it's going to miss a fine opportunity! It is a cold, gray, wet day here. It has made it to 37 degrees right now and it's sprinkling rain. I really hope, if we must get something, we will get snow.
Stay warm and sure-footed, Everyone!
It has started to rain here now. The temps are still above freezing though, just barely .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min another viewer 168,876
Susanna Todd 56 min new her in school 3
What happened to john whang 1 hr FiddleDeeDee 15
Anyone know a guy named Eli/is he a good guy (Jul '09) 1 hr cassidy 8
Haunted houses or trails. 1 hr cassidy 2
Lift Inc. pros and cons 1 hr Wow 15
Topix 1 hr cassidy 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages