“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12306 Feb 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TC .. It is now Tuesday , so time to get started on day 2 of the week.Hope you have a terrific day :)
You sure start your Tuesday's alot earlier than I do!

And thanks Hatti - I hope you have a great day as well!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12307 Feb 19, 2013
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Tuesday!

I hate the word idiot but here's a short clip called 4 Idiots by Bob the Printer. I'm not in this clip - but that does kind of look like my grandma in clip #4 - and that's strange because the last we saw of her - she went out to play with the dog. Anyways - Enjoy!

_______

Have a safe day all & don't do anything stupid!:)

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#12308 Feb 19, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Tuesday!
I hate the word idiot but here's a short clip called 4 Idiots by Bob the Printer. I'm not in this clip - but that does kind of look like my grandma in clip #4 - and that's strange because the last we saw of her - she went out to play with the dog. Anyways - Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =90pl6MQG9FcXX
_______
Have a safe day all & don't do anything stupid!:)
Oooww! Oooww! Oooww! Giggle Giggle!

Those were my responses to that video. I feel bad about laughing at Grandma....but it was so funny, I couldn't help myself!

They take "What was I thinking?" to a whole new level!

Have a happy day, TC!

:)

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#12309 Feb 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good morning all ....
Coffee is brewing .. Had some high wind blow through last night and some rain showers . Looks like the rain is going to stay here today :(
Oh well ....Time to get going ...
Good morning, Hatti. We had that same kind of weather all yesterday and last night but it has moved out of our area now, leaving us with beautiful clear blue skies and bright sunshine. It's cold but the temps are climbing.

There's still a brisk wind....I didn't leave home this morning with this hairdo! Do you suppose I could bring the Snood back in style?
I need one, or a good wig!

I hope the rain moves out of your area quickly. Have a wonderful day!

PS. Hi Everyone! I hope you all enjoy your day!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12310 Feb 19, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooww! Oooww! Oooww! Giggle Giggle!Those were my responses to that video. I feel bad about laughing at Grandma....but it was so funny, I couldn't help myself!
They take "What was I thinking?" to a whole new level!Have a happy day, TC!:)
Thank you Dickens - you have a happy day too!

That first clip of the kid on the bicycle - that just makes my face & neck hurt every time I see that - teehee!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12311 Feb 19, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. The storms and all blew outa here last night, and today started off with pretty sunshine. I just got my lazy butt outa bed, and didn't get to catch the news this morning. Bet I haven't missed a lot though. Maybe that's why I'm in a better mood; no news this morning. Hope everyone's Tuesday is a great one.
Hey Perfessor ....that wind was really strong last night. On my way to work and as I was dropping my daughter off at school ... there were many trash cans and garbage laying in the streets. I guess today was pickup day since yesterday was a "holiday".:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12312 Feb 19, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure start your Tuesday's alot earlier than I do!
And thanks Hatti - I hope you have a great day as well!:)
Only because I have to go to work and wake the troops for school, otherwise I would lay in the bed to mid morning ... maybe:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12313 Feb 19, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Hatti. We had that same kind of weather all yesterday and last night but it has moved out of our area now, leaving us with beautiful clear blue skies and bright sunshine. It's cold but the temps are climbing.
There's still a brisk wind....I didn't leave home this morning with this hairdo! Do you suppose I could bring the Snood back in style?
I need one, or a good wig!
I hope the rain moves out of your area quickly. Have a wonderful day!
PS. Hi Everyone! I hope you all enjoy your day!
I can say ... the clouds appear to breaking away and I have seen a sliver of blue skies. It just makes you feel better when you can see sunshine. Makes my soul happier and cheers the grey grumps away.

Hope you enjoy your beautiful day ... even if it might be a "bad" hair day due to the wind. I'll still take it !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12314 Feb 19, 2013
Oh WOW TC ...that video made me hurt all over. I hate to admit it but the last, Grandma part, was toooooo funny. You just have to laugh at that one. LOL !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12315 Feb 19, 2013
What I had for lunch has made me so thirsty. Must of had a lot of salt in it. OMG !! I just can't get enough water.

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12316 Feb 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
What I had for lunch has made me so thirsty. Must of had a lot of salt in it. OMG !! I just can't get enough water.
Did you have an entire side of ham for lunch? If you're still thirsty I could bring over a few buckets of water & a straw?:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12317 Feb 19, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have an entire side of ham for lunch? If you're still thirsty I could bring over a few buckets of water & a straw?:)
LOL... No not a side of ham !! I had a pasta dish with a cream sauce that had bacon in it . It was delicious but....man am I thirsty :)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12318 Feb 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... No not a side of ham !! I had a pasta dish with a cream sauce that had bacon in it . It was delicious but....man am I thirsty :)
Bacon sounds kind of good right now - maybe the Professor can stop by & bring us or make us some hog jowls.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12319 Feb 19, 2013
Fried smoked jowl, biscuits and gravy sounds real appetizing, TC. I could eat a bait of that, just about anytime. Y'all have a good'n.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12320 Feb 19, 2013
I really like red eye gravy, but I've not had any in many years.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#12321 Feb 19, 2013
I am very new to Topix and you all seem so nice can I ask a crazy question? The way your names appear in the green boxes, how ever did you all do that? Rookie here! Sorry.......to bother any instructions would be so great! Thx

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12322 Feb 19, 2013
Would red eye gravy be good on fried smoked jowl?

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12323 Feb 19, 2013
Duchess wrote:
I am very new to Topix and you all seem so nice can I ask a crazy question? The way your names appear in the green boxes, how ever did you all do that? Rookie here! Sorry.......to bother any instructions would be so great! Thx
It's easy, and not too costly! Actually it's free. Just register as a user and there you are. You can submit what you would like for an avater, and if approved, thier it is, too. Y'all have a good'n.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12324 Feb 19, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Would red eye gravy be good on fried smoked jowl?
Any kind of gravy goes well with smoked jowl. My favorite is plain water gravy. My late mother-in-law made some of the best red eye gravy you could eat. My wife makes a good milk gravy. Using the grease that's cooked out of the smoked jowl, it's all good.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12325 Feb 19, 2013
Duchess wrote:
Hello .. At the bottom of the Topix page on the right side , I think, is a place that says join Topix. You must register, all it takes is an email address and you go through the steps. Once you are registered , your box will be like the green ones. Hope this helps !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big boobs are gross, who agrees? (Apr '09) 50 min Ernest T Bass 141
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min dissident 165,704
Southeastern water office 2 hr Glad2Help 44
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 8 hr Izzy-_- 15,649
oakwood taxpayers ripoff because of greedy part... (Jun '11) 8 hr Bubba 8
Steven Brown (Mar '16) 14 hr Shameful 10
Hair Salon Wed Jeff 7

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages