“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12294 Feb 18, 2013
Ricky and TC, I don't know either, first hand, but I did have to help change diapers, bathe, feed, etc the 2 dear people that brought me into this world, and did that for me as a baby. It is a very painful experience to see that become a necessity. Of course, the many years in between were worth the effort on my part, and I can't help but know it was worth it to them. Y'all have a good'n.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#12295 Feb 18, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hey out there in Topixland, dear Hatti and friends! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful sunshine!! It's a bit windy and cold, but from the inside looking out? I'm quite happy!
I can't hang around to chat, got a lot to do yet. Bills are due and my money is going to fly out of my pocket today faster than an eagle soaring down for a nice fat river trout, ROFLMBO!! Thankfully God allows a way to keep them paid, so I dare not complain!!
You all have have a great day and hopefully I can take some time out to talk to you all later on this evening!!
_-_Nope_-_
:)
Hiya Nope .. I totally understand about that bill paying . If I didn't have bills I would have a lot more money:) LOL

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#12296 Feb 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Caught up at work yet?
That would be .. Negative !! Getting closer though :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#12297 Feb 18, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Hatti!:)
Afternoon All!
I hope everyone's having a great Presidents Day!:)
Hi TC .:) It was just another day for me and a Monday at that. Lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#12298 Feb 18, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Ricky and TC, I don't know either, first hand, but I did have to help change diapers, bathe, feed, etc the 2 dear people that brought me into this world, and did that for me as a baby. It is a very painful experience to see that become a necessity. Of course, the many years in between were worth the effort on my part, and I can't help but know it was worth it to them. Y'all have a good'n.
And they are smiling and looking down upon you with such joy too , Perfessor .

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12299 Feb 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
And they are smiling and looking down upon you with such joy too , Perfessor .
Thank you very much. They were very proud of each and every one of their children, and wouldn't hesitate to let anyone know it. I hope I can prove to be worthy of their pride. I will know for sure when I join them again.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12300 Feb 18, 2013
Sorry about the double post. Tried to catch the weather warning on tv and forgot where I was. Oh well.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12301 Feb 18, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
I've had alittle experience in that area as well - not an easy task for any kid to do - God Bless You Perfessor!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12302 Feb 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TC .:) It was just another day for me and a Monday at that. Lol
Hi Hatti - at least Monday is just about over & we can all start working on Tuesday now!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#12303 Feb 19, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hatti - at least Monday is just about over & we can all start working on Tuesday now!:)
Hi TC .. It is now Tuesday , so time to get started on day 2 of the week.

Hope you have a terrific day :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#12304 Feb 19, 2013
Good morning all ....

Coffee is brewing .. Had some high wind blow through last night and some rain showers . Looks like the rain is going to stay here today :(

Oh well ....Time to get going ...

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12305 Feb 19, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. The storms and all blew outa here last night, and today started off with pretty sunshine. I just got my lazy butt outa bed, and didn't get to catch the news this morning. Bet I haven't missed a lot though. Maybe that's why I'm in a better mood; no news this morning. Hope everyone's Tuesday is a great one.

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12306 Feb 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TC .. It is now Tuesday , so time to get started on day 2 of the week.Hope you have a terrific day :)
You sure start your Tuesday's alot earlier than I do!

And thanks Hatti - I hope you have a great day as well!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12307 Feb 19, 2013
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Tuesday!

I hate the word idiot but here's a short clip called 4 Idiots by Bob the Printer. I'm not in this clip - but that does kind of look like my grandma in clip #4 - and that's strange because the last we saw of her - she went out to play with the dog. Anyways - Enjoy!

_______

Have a safe day all & don't do anything stupid!:)

“Yes! I'm tired of Winter!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let's think of something fun!

#12308 Feb 19, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Tuesday!
I hate the word idiot but here's a short clip called 4 Idiots by Bob the Printer. I'm not in this clip - but that does kind of look like my grandma in clip #4 - and that's strange because the last we saw of her - she went out to play with the dog. Anyways - Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =90pl6MQG9FcXX
_______
Have a safe day all & don't do anything stupid!:)
Oooww! Oooww! Oooww! Giggle Giggle!

Those were my responses to that video. I feel bad about laughing at Grandma....but it was so funny, I couldn't help myself!

They take "What was I thinking?" to a whole new level!

Have a happy day, TC!

“Yes! I'm tired of Winter!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let's think of something fun!

#12309 Feb 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good morning all ....
Coffee is brewing .. Had some high wind blow through last night and some rain showers . Looks like the rain is going to stay here today :(
Oh well ....Time to get going ...
Good morning, Hatti. We had that same kind of weather all yesterday and last night but it has moved out of our area now, leaving us with beautiful clear blue skies and bright sunshine. It's cold but the temps are climbing.

There's still a brisk wind....I didn't leave home this morning with this hairdo! Do you suppose I could bring the Snood back in style?
I need one, or a good wig!

I hope the rain moves out of your area quickly. Have a wonderful day!

PS. Hi Everyone! I hope you all enjoy your day!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12310 Feb 19, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooww! Oooww! Oooww! Giggle Giggle!Those were my responses to that video. I feel bad about laughing at Grandma....but it was so funny, I couldn't help myself!
They take "What was I thinking?" to a whole new level!Have a happy day, TC!:)
Thank you Dickens - you have a happy day too!

That first clip of the kid on the bicycle - that just makes my face & neck hurt every time I see that - teehee!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#12311 Feb 19, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. The storms and all blew outa here last night, and today started off with pretty sunshine. I just got my lazy butt outa bed, and didn't get to catch the news this morning. Bet I haven't missed a lot though. Maybe that's why I'm in a better mood; no news this morning. Hope everyone's Tuesday is a great one.
Hey Perfessor ....that wind was really strong last night. On my way to work and as I was dropping my daughter off at school ... there were many trash cans and garbage laying in the streets. I guess today was pickup day since yesterday was a "holiday".:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#12312 Feb 19, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure start your Tuesday's alot earlier than I do!
And thanks Hatti - I hope you have a great day as well!:)
Only because I have to go to work and wake the troops for school, otherwise I would lay in the bed to mid morning ... maybe:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#12313 Feb 19, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Hatti. We had that same kind of weather all yesterday and last night but it has moved out of our area now, leaving us with beautiful clear blue skies and bright sunshine. It's cold but the temps are climbing.
There's still a brisk wind....I didn't leave home this morning with this hairdo! Do you suppose I could bring the Snood back in style?
I need one, or a good wig!
I hope the rain moves out of your area quickly. Have a wonderful day!
PS. Hi Everyone! I hope you all enjoy your day!
I can say ... the clouds appear to breaking away and I have seen a sliver of blue skies. It just makes you feel better when you can see sunshine. Makes my soul happier and cheers the grey grumps away.

Hope you enjoy your beautiful day ... even if it might be a "bad" hair day due to the wind. I'll still take it !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come its so hard to find a good guy?? (Aug '08) 1 hr Silk 39
looking for lost cat 2 hr chrischele 8
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Doug77 10,849
Rand Paul 2016 5 hr mee 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 134,248
word (Dec '11) 5 hr Trouser Cough 20
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 5 hr Trouser Cough 6,065

Flood Warning for Pulaski County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Somerset Dating
Find my Match