“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12266 Feb 16, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I think they can track them to a certain degree. Maybe the larger ones they can.That was a small,one and just look at the damaged it caused. Kind of scary I think.
I agree - very scary - last I'd heard - there were well over 1000 people hurt - I just can't imagine what that must have been like for all those people in that area!:(

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12267 Feb 16, 2013
Most of the injuries was from flying glass . The sound it made , I guess from traveling so fast and slamming into the earth , was really loud even from the video.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12268 Feb 16, 2013
Hi Hatti people! Hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL day!!

Mine was busy, busy, busy. Just got settled in and can relax for what's left of the day now..

We went shopping today and I spied some great buys. Kind of splurged and went overboard more than likely, but hey, sometimes ya gotta treat yourself right?

How have you been doing, TC? Things going okay and are you feeling back to normal after having that flu?

FD, good to see you too! Hope you've been well!!

Dickens, always great to read from you too!

Well, I need to go make a snack. I've got the munchies. I found some rye crackers today that I think will be YUM-O with some pepper jack cheese, LOL! So I'll be back in a few minutes.
:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12269 Feb 17, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hi Hatti people! Hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL day!!Mine was busy, busy, busy. Just got settled in and can relax for what's left of the day now..We went shopping today and I spied some great buys. Kind of splurged and went overboard more than likely, but hey, sometimes ya gotta treat yourself right?
How have you been doing, TC? Things going okay and are you feeling back to normal after having that flu?FD, good to see you too! Hope you've been well!!Dickens, always great to read from you too!Well, I need to go make a snack. I've got the munchies. I found some rye crackers today that I think will be YUM-O with some pepper jack cheese, LOL! So I'll be back in a few minutes.:)
Hi Nope - nice to see you! Am I feeling back to normal? Well, I don't think I've ever really been normal but actually, I am doing better - not sure what that flu bug was - it had a grip on me for about 7 weeks but I can finally say I'm over it now - thanks for asking! I hope you enjoyed your rye crackers with cheese! Enjoy
your Sunday!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12270 Feb 17, 2013
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All! Good Morning!

I forgot to put the coffee in the little basket this morning - so if you enjoy nice hot cups of water - please help yourself!

Have a great day all!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12271 Feb 17, 2013
Afternoon all ... Have had a busy morning .

TC , I'll just make some more coffee if that is ok !:) LOL

I haven't heard from the Perfessor in a day or two , I hope he is feeling ok.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12272 Feb 17, 2013
Hey Nope .. Sometimes you just have to get and splurge and treat yourself , just so it makes it all feel worthwhile. I'm not much of a shopper, but there are times I just go to,have a nice outing.

Hope you have nice Sunday :)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12273 Feb 17, 2013
Hey there, Hatti and all. Thought I'd check in and see what's happening. I had a very good week-end. A grand daughter came down for the week-end, with her other half and my 4 yr. old great-grandson. The little yard ape wore this old man out, but it was well worth it. It was his first road trip of over 20 to 30 minutes, and he did really good for a 5 hr. drive. His only problem was at bed time, he wanted to go home. It was also his first time to sleep in any bed other than his own, in his own bedroom. But, he adjusted fairly well. Hope everyone has had a great week-end.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12274 Feb 17, 2013
Hey Perfessor .. Glad to hear from you and it sounds like a wonderful weekend!! I love when you talk about your family. I can feel the love and excitement in your post . There are times when I wish I had had more children and had a bigger family , but I'm very blessed and the Good Lord understood my limitations. LOL !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12275 Feb 18, 2013
Good morning .

A Happy Monday to all . Seems like my weekend flew by and now here we are again .

Coffee brewing .... Time to get started .... Enjoy !

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12276 Feb 18, 2013
Good Morning. Ready to do what I do, hope everyone has a good day.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12277 Feb 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Did you drain the whole pot? lol
Making another pot of coffee ....
No but I pee'd like I drank the who pot? What's up with that? lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12278 Feb 18, 2013
Good morning everyone!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12279 Feb 18, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
Good Morning. Ready to do what I do, hope everyone has a good day.
Hope you have a great day of "finds" today Seller :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12280 Feb 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No but I pee'd like I drank the who pot? What's up with that? lol
Ricky ... TMI !! lol

“Snow isn't pretty in February”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as it is in December

#12281 Feb 18, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and Friends!

Happy Birthday to George and Abraham! Thanks to them, kiddies all across America get to skip school, mail doesn't run so no bills will alarm me, banks will remain closed so my $9.35 balance is safe another day......ah, it's a day worth celebrating!

Happy Presidents' Day, Everyone!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12282 Feb 18, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. I feel like I'm trying to recover with a hangover. I had the best weekend in a long while, and it sure tired me out. The 4 yr. ols gss is still talking about going out in the pecan orchard and picking up pecans, and also picking up 'buckeyes', that are actually Chinese chestnuts. They have the same coloration as buckeyes, and serve the same purpose for him. Many delightful and fun moments this past weekend. Y'all have a good'n.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12283 Feb 18, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and Friends!
Happy Birthday to George and Abraham! Thanks to them, kiddies all across America get to skip school, mail doesn't run so no bills will alarm me, banks will remain closed so my $9.35 balance is safe another day......ah, it's a day worth celebrating!
Happy Presidents' Day, Everyone!
Morning Dickens. My kids are in school today. They did at one time take off for Presidents day but that was moved over to the Martin Luther King day now. The Feds made them change the day several years back. I know .....weird :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12284 Feb 18, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. I feel like I'm trying to recover with a hangover. I had the best weekend in a long while, and it sure tired me out. The 4 yr. ols gss is still talking about going out in the pecan orchard and picking up pecans, and also picking up 'buckeyes', that are actually Chinese chestnuts. They have the same coloration as buckeyes, and serve the same purpose for him. Many delightful and fun moments this past weekend. Y'all have a good'n.
Well take today off and rest up Perfessor. Sounds like a grand time and memories for a lifetime too.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12285 Feb 18, 2013
Hey out there in Topixland, dear Hatti and friends! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful sunshine!! It's a bit windy and cold, but from the inside looking out? I'm quite happy!

I can't hang around to chat, got a lot to do yet. Bills are due and my money is going to fly out of my pocket today faster than an eagle soaring down for a nice fat river trout, ROFLMBO!! Thankfully God allows a way to keep them paid, so I dare not complain!!

You all have have a great day and hopefully I can take some time out to talk to you all later on this evening!!

_-_Nope_-_

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan Study Group (Jun '11) 9 min Hermit 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Forumwatcher 180,305
Downtown Diva 1 hr Bangin Becky Baker 3
Prostitute in somerset ky (Oct '17) 1 hr Bangin Becky Baker 12
Jobs in Somerset 1 hr Bangin Becky Baker 3
Hospital 1 hr Bangin Becky Baker 43
word (Dec '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 138

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages