“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12175 Feb 12, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
I googled it and hey, I can do that! Even better than I can pole dance! Tee hee
:)
Hello Ms Dickens. I had fun but it was so much harder than I thought. I want to drop a few pounds before summer so .... this looked better than plain exercise. LOL !!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12176 Feb 12, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatti, Hatti, Hatti .....:)
Yes dear :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12177 Feb 12, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>It took us a long, long time to thaw out!
LOLOLOL!! I can only imagine :)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12178 Feb 12, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Everyone! Good morning, Hatti!
It is fun to come here each day and read everyone's posts! I enjoyed TC's Words Of The Day....that, along with his poems, always make me smile.:)
Thank you Dickens - blush - that was very kind of you!:)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12179 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Yes dear :)
TeeHee!:)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12180 Feb 12, 2013
I Watched A Man Unload A Truckload of
Wood Today, Or In This Case, Some Lum'ba ...

He Slipped, He Fell, Couldn't Get Up And
Acted As Though His Limbs Were All Numba ...

At First Glance His Flailing Arms & Legs
Made Him Look Like He Was Doing The Rumba ....

Upon Second Glance He Looked More Like Bertie D
And Hatti Doing Their Excercising With Zumba.

:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12181 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Well lookie here ... I had begun to think you had forgotten about me ! I was going to send out a search party, but I guess I can put the dogs back away and drink the whiskey. LOL !!
Have a great day Chilli :)
As if I could forget about Ms. Hatti and her many fans and friends here. You have an excellent day as well!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12182 Feb 12, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I could forget about Ms. Hatti and her many fans and friends here. You have an excellent day as well!
Thank you Chilli . Some days you're the Tiger's roar and some days you're the tail ... I'm not sure where I was today , I think ... Both ends !! LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12183 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Chilli . Some days you're the Tiger's roar and some days you're the tail ... I'm not sure where I was today , I think ... Both ends !! LOL
Chilli's like a pack of dogs on a soup bone, you want to watch your step! Lol

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12184 Feb 13, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Then "a hunting" you shall go. LOL !!
I went hunting and found (among other things) a leather bound Russian Bible, printed in Moscow. You never know what you may find.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12185 Feb 13, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
<quoted text>
I went hunting and found (among other things) a leather bound Russian Bible, printed in Moscow. You never know what you may find.
Lying on the ground? In the US?

That's strange lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12186 Feb 13, 2013
Good Morning :)

Later start than usual but as they say ... better late than never !

Happy Hump Wednesday. Although when I awoke, I thought it was Thursday. lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12187 Feb 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Lying on the ground? In the US?
That's strange lol
Morning Ricky F. Seems are you are in a humorous mood today :) That is always good !

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12188 Feb 13, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
<quoted text>
I went hunting and found (among other things) a leather bound Russian Bible, printed in Moscow. You never know what you may find.
Do people call you and ask you to come by or is it more of a freelance thing and you just happen upon stuff? That was a pretty interesting find.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12189 Feb 13, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Chilli . Some days you're the Tiger's roar and some days you're the tail ... I'm not sure where I was today , I think ... Both ends !! LOL
I had one of those days yesterday that make you wish you'd just run off and joined the circus when it came to town, when you were a kid. LOL Have an excellent day today, everyone!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12190 Feb 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Chilli's like a pack of dogs on a soup bone, you want to watch your step! Lol
I believe that pack of dogs would be insulted by the comparison!*grin* I always watch my step! Thanks for the post! Enjoy your day today, Ricky F!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12191 Feb 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I had one of those days yesterday that make you wish you'd just run off and joined the circus when it came to town, when you were a kid. LOL Have an excellent day today, everyone!


*grabs Chilli's hand*

We'll just hang on and make it a better day :)

No running off to join the circus. They have enough clowns. LOL !!

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12192 Feb 13, 2013
Wednesday's Worthless Trivia ...

Each can of 10 3/4 oz Campbell's Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup has 116 Noodles in it!

A friend of mine, who was obviously bored one day, checked this out by carefully removing all the noodles from a can. Some noodles were broken so he pieced those broken noodles together and you know what he found?

116 Noodles.
_____

Hi Hatti!:) Hello All - Happy Humping Chicken Noodle Soup Day!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12193 Feb 13, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Wednesday's Worthless Trivia ...
Each can of 10 3/4 oz Campbell's Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup has 116 Noodles in it!
A friend of mine, who was obviously bored one day, checked this out by carefully removing all the noodles from a can. Some noodles were broken so he pieced those broken noodles together and you know what he found?
116 Noodles.
_____
Hi Hatti!:) Hello All - Happy Humping Chicken Noodle Soup Day!:)
WOW !! That is really interesting. I never knew that TC. I didn't think it was worthless :)

Hope your day is going pretty good !

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12194 Feb 13, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Do people call you and ask you to come by or is it more of a freelance thing and you just happen upon stuff? That was a pretty interesting find.
Mostly freelance, auctions and other events. I do get e-mails quite often from people wanting to sell stuff. The Bible was a good find, I researched it and found it to be worth around $80.00.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min usa 151,747
does anyone know of a good old-fashioned barber... (Sep '12) 44 min bruce 25
Over Crowded Jail 1 hr come on now 15
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 12,667
watch out ladies 4 hr bill 14
Stay out of fountain. 5 hr Superomega03 38
Mike Harris stole county funds in the years he ... 5 hr Superomega03 27

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages