“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12164 Feb 12, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was her words, as I recall. Imagine that, Ms. Hatti, snarky? No! LOL Good morning to you, to Ms. Hatti and to all of the other fine folks here! I hope that you and everyone here enjoys your day today!
Well lookie here ... I had begun to think you had forgotten about me ! I was going to send out a search party, but I guess I can put the dogs back away and drink the whiskey. LOL !!

Have a great day Chilli :)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12165 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Bertie :)
You are correct about Zumba. LOL !! OMG .. it is so much harder than I thought, but I'm going to carry on and continue learning. I did have great fun though.
I do Zumba core. My mistake was thinking it would be easy to learn after all I can eaily do the dance from Micheal Jackson's song Thriller and have performed it a few times. Boy was I wrong. I had to check my feet to make sure my right foot hadn't been replaced with a left foot, because I felt like I had two left feet.

You are right, it is fun. To keep with an excerise routine it has to be fun and something you enjoy.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12166 Feb 12, 2013
Today's words of the Day are:

EGGS BENEDICT

Let's use those words in a sentence now so everyone understands the meaning.

When hearing the news, the Chef at the Vatican became very forlorn because he knew that by the end of this month he could no longer say: "Good morning Pope - I have your usual coffee, orange juice and toast - would you by chance like some sausage today with your Eggs Benedict?"
______

Good Morning Hatti!:) Hey All - Enjoy your Tuesday!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12167 Feb 12, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Today's words of the Day are:
EGGS BENEDICT
Let's use those words in a sentence now so everyone understands the meaning.
When hearing the news, the Chef at the Vatican became very forlorn because he knew that by the end of this month he could no longer say: "Good morning Pope - I have your usual coffee, orange juice and toast - would you by chance like some sausage today with your Eggs Benedict?"
______
Good Morning Hatti!:) Hey All - Enjoy your Tuesday!:)
Morning TC !! I like my eggs scrambled or over medium. lol

Congrats my little social caterpillar on reaching 23,000 !!((hugs)) tee hee :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12168 Feb 12, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do Zumba core. My mistake was thinking it would be easy to learn after all I can eaily do the dance from Micheal Jackson's song Thriller and have performed it a few times. Boy was I wrong. I had to check my feet to make sure my right foot hadn't been replaced with a left foot, because I felt like I had two left feet.
You are right, it is fun. To keep with an excerise routine it has to be fun and something you enjoy.
I always thought I had rhythm and such. I certainly can keep a beat and understand music. LOL !!! Mistake !! I too have learned I have two left feet, but what a BLAST it was. I'm gonna stick with it though .... I'll be able to salsa and ragae with the best of them , sometime in the future. haha

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12169 Feb 12, 2013
Tragic story ... of young love hit by the blizzard ...:)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-8ueNRWhLqY/TVLIQG-...

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12170 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Morning TC !! I like my eggs scrambled or over medium. lol Congrats my little social caterpillar on reaching 23,000 !!((hugs)) tee hee :)
I like my eggs fried - crispy on both sides with the yolks broken but sure, I enjoy scrambled also!

And thank you - it'll probably take the social caterpiller about 4 or 5 months now to reach 24,000!:)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12171 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Tragic story ... of young love hit by the blizzard ...:)
Hatti, Hatti, Hatti .....:)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12172 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Tragic story ... of young love hit by the blizzard ...:)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-8ueNRWhLqY/TVLIQG-...
It took us a long, long time to thaw out!

“Snow isn't pretty in February”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as it is in December

#12173 Feb 12, 2013
Good morning, Everyone! Good morning, Hatti!

It is fun to come here each day and read everyone's posts! I enjoyed TC's Words Of The Day....that, along with his poems, always make me smile.

And I'm glad I was finally able to understand what Zumba is. At first I guessed it was some kind of game, like a crossword puzzle or Sudoku. So it's a dance? I'll have to google it!

I hope every one of you have a Terrific Tuesday!

:)

“Snow isn't pretty in February”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as it is in December

#12174 Feb 12, 2013
I googled it and hey, I can do that! Even better than I can pole dance! Tee hee

:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12175 Feb 12, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
I googled it and hey, I can do that! Even better than I can pole dance! Tee hee
:)
Hello Ms Dickens. I had fun but it was so much harder than I thought. I want to drop a few pounds before summer so .... this looked better than plain exercise. LOL !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12176 Feb 12, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatti, Hatti, Hatti .....:)
Yes dear :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12177 Feb 12, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>It took us a long, long time to thaw out!
LOLOLOL!! I can only imagine :)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12178 Feb 12, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Everyone! Good morning, Hatti!
It is fun to come here each day and read everyone's posts! I enjoyed TC's Words Of The Day....that, along with his poems, always make me smile.:)
Thank you Dickens - blush - that was very kind of you!:)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12179 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Yes dear :)
TeeHee!:)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12180 Feb 12, 2013
I Watched A Man Unload A Truckload of
Wood Today, Or In This Case, Some Lum'ba ...

He Slipped, He Fell, Couldn't Get Up And
Acted As Though His Limbs Were All Numba ...

At First Glance His Flailing Arms & Legs
Made Him Look Like He Was Doing The Rumba ....

Upon Second Glance He Looked More Like Bertie D
And Hatti Doing Their Excercising With Zumba.

:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12181 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Well lookie here ... I had begun to think you had forgotten about me ! I was going to send out a search party, but I guess I can put the dogs back away and drink the whiskey. LOL !!
Have a great day Chilli :)
As if I could forget about Ms. Hatti and her many fans and friends here. You have an excellent day as well!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12182 Feb 12, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I could forget about Ms. Hatti and her many fans and friends here. You have an excellent day as well!
Thank you Chilli . Some days you're the Tiger's roar and some days you're the tail ... I'm not sure where I was today , I think ... Both ends !! LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12183 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Chilli . Some days you're the Tiger's roar and some days you're the tail ... I'm not sure where I was today , I think ... Both ends !! LOL
Chilli's like a pack of dogs on a soup bone, you want to watch your step! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UNIQUE Baby girl/Boy names (Mar '12) 14 min Jeffrey star 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Forumwatcher 172,974
Word Association (Feb '09) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 12,425
Boyd Buildings are Dangerous (Mar '16) 6 hr lnix08 12
Nevels bunch (Jul '09) 7 hr Friend 9
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 9 hr Junket 14,288
Roxanne Stringer from Monticello High School 21 hr justifiedstudent 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages