“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12124 Feb 10, 2013
Another very long day. Just got back in.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Gansevoort, NY

#12125 Feb 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Well today was just a long day. MrH hurt his back and we spent the afternoon at the ER. They gave him a couple of shots, said he was having severe muscle spasms. Good grief the man could barely walk. Still hurting but he is resting and we are at home so ... That is a blessing :)
Oh man! Hope he feels better today, my guy will probably be next, no way around it today we have to dig out of the snow. Just in time for the predicted layer of ice. But the paycheck calls, so here we go.
Hi all!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12126 Feb 11, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man! Hope he feels better today, my guy will probably be next, no way around it today we have to dig out of the snow. Just in time for the predicted layer of ice. But the paycheck calls, so here we go.
Hi all!
Morning OLG .. Oh man , were you in the blizzard ? Ice on top of snow is just nasty stuff. Be careful and don't over strain shoveling and such. Don't want to end up in the ER. That is no fun !

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12127 Feb 11, 2013
Morning all ... Monday starts so let's get up and going :)

Coffee is brewing .... Enjoy !

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12128 Feb 11, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Hatti, snarky? No!!! J/K Although she is, more often than not, a veritable ray of sunshine here, I've seen her infrequent posting mishaps elsewhere so I'd not be all that surprised at some snarky! LOL
Thanks for the above warning, though! You have a great day!:).
That was her words (or someone's words) not mine, lol.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12129 Feb 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning all ... Monday starts so let's get up and going :)
Coffee is brewing .... Enjoy !
Good morning Hatti!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12130 Feb 11, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man! Hope he feels better today, my guy will probably be next, no way around it today we have to dig out of the snow. Just in time for the predicted layer of ice. But the paycheck calls, so here we go.
Hi all!
Good morning OLG!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12131 Feb 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Perfessor :). I'll do my best . He actually handles that type of pain much better than most, but let him get a sore throat and you would think the world was coming to an end. LOL !!
Hope Mr H is doing better today!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12132 Feb 11, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I've found that it never really matters in what order those things happen but when they do, you just know it's going to be a great day! Have a great Sunday perfessor!:)
The hardest part is getting going, just do SOMETHINg and it will get you going.

Good morning TC!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12133 Feb 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hatti!
Hello Ricky :)

Hope you had a great weekend. Now we just need to start Monday off right!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12134 Feb 11, 2013
Happy Anniversary Perfessor !! Truly hope you have many more to come :)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12135 Feb 11, 2013
What? TC woke up with a plugged ear again - it's my right one which means I can only hear things from the left and I usually dislike hearing anything the left has to say.

Hi Hatti!:) I also hope that Mr H is doing better today! Maybe I should go sit with him today while you're at work?:)

Morning Ricky F - yeah, some mornings, well OK all mornings it's really hard to get going isn't it?

Hey All - Happy Monday!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12136 Feb 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy Anniversary Perfessor !! Truly hope you have many more to come :)
Huh? As in Wedding Anniversary? How many years Perfessor? I bet every year has been awesome - Congrat's & Blessings to you & Mrs Perfessor!!:)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12137 Feb 11, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
What? TC woke up with a plugged ear again - it's my right one which means I can only hear things from the left and I usually dislike hearing anything the left has to say.
Hi Hatti!:) I also hope that Mr H is doing better today! Maybe I should go sit with him today while you're at work?:)
Morning Ricky F - yeah, some mornings, well OK all mornings it's really hard to get going isn't it?
Hey All - Happy Monday!:)
Its easier than it used to be for me, not that I like it but I guess I'm used to it now?

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12138 Feb 11, 2013
I was surprised to read this morning that the Pope has decided to hang it up - but I must give him credit for realizing that maybe he just doesn't have it anymore to perform all the tasks at hand.

On the bright side though - at least he'll have more free time now - for enjoying all the things he loves like horseback riding, skate boarding and rugby.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Gansevoort, NY

#12139 Feb 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning OLG!
Hey Ricky! Dang there goes that song in my head.:)

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Gansevoort, NY

#12140 Feb 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning OLG .. Oh man , were you in the blizzard ? Ice on top of snow is just nasty stuff. Be careful and don't over strain shoveling and such. Don't want to end up in the ER. That is no fun !
We got lucky, about 6 inches. But the driveway is a steep one. He made it out, now to see if he makes it back in to take me to work. I really don't want to walk down and back up for a 2 hour shift. But I will I guess. I have to pay my dues to get an actual real shift. Just the tail end of being sick so I'll suck it up.

Happy Anniversary Perfessor!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12141 Feb 11, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. Yep, the Missus and I got married 52 years ago today. She's still scratching her head wondering what ever possessed her to go out with me the first time. I've truly been blessed.

I take it for granted that MrH is enjoying some relief this morning? Thanks, all, for the well wishes, and y'all have a blessed day.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12142 Feb 11, 2013
MrH had went to his regular doctor today and is back home resting now. He didn't sleep at all last night and hopefully the Dr was able to help him more today :) Thanks for asking Pefessor.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12143 Feb 11, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? As in Wedding Anniversary? How many years Perfessor? I bet every year has been awesome - Congrat's & Blessings to you & Mrs Perfessor!!:)
Hey TC ... Hope you are having a great Monday !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min He forgives 163,796
Who*e* in cedar grove 1 hr Needtoknow 4
Age Of Consent In Ky??? (Oct '09) 3 hr Darkshark 28
Whoremongers in the Workplace 4 hr Caroline 4
Anyone use topix anymore 5 hr John whang 25
I Got Screwed by Cottrell's Tire Pros 6 hr Caroline 6
Paul's Discount fabric department closing (Jul '16) 6 hr Caroline 5

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages