“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12042 Feb 8, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually up in West Michigan and I really wouldn't call this a blizzard - it's just a very heavy snowfall - it's that heavy wet stuff you don't ever want to shovel - there have already been 2 people who have died here trying to shovel this crap!:(
I think our winter storm will be joining another weather system & then the northeast is going to get bombed with it - so I guess we may not have it bad afterall - I mean isn't about 14 inches of snow better than 2 or 3 feet? Teehee!:)
And, years ago I use to drive for a living and them there blizzards are a riot to drive in - I hope you get to experience one someday!:)
We've had a couple inches but Nothing like that! lol

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12043 Feb 8, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen it (although I currently choose not to pay for cable television). That's pretty much what I do, as well as brokering salvage deals.
I think that would be a cool thing ... be careful out there today in the rain :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12044 Feb 8, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Hatti - Happy Hatti's Day!:) Morning All!
Been snowing here for the past 20 hours or so and it looks as though the snow is almost halfway up the tires. I know we got 8 inches of new snow yesterday & it appears we got an additional 6 or more overnight - and yep, it's still snowing.
Mrs Cough hates to have her picture taken but I filmed about a minute of her snow blowing our long driveway this morning ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qWe06v8eo6kXX
Have a safe & happy day everyone!:)
Hello TC .. It is about time you showed up. I was beginning to think you didn't like us anymore.

I would like to have a big snow like that and then I'd be set for spring. So far ... no snowman this year :(

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12045 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>We've had a couple inches but Nothing like that! lol
I'll refrain from making a snarky comment here and just say ...

Good Morning Ricky!:)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12046 Feb 8, 2013
Happy Hatti's day to all! Antibiotics, a pain pill, a couple aspirins sure make a lot of difference. It rained here earlier and still looks as if wit may start back up. Supposed to be somewhat cooler today, but that won't be too bad. Y'all have a good'n.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12048 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You got a good women there TC! lolH ey is that you and is that your voice? I swear a guy off my pool team sounds just like that!
It must be your friend cuz it wasn't me talking on that video and you're right Ricky F - that Mrs TC is one great Lady!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12049 Feb 8, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hello TC .. It is about time you showed up. I was beginning to think you didn't like us anymore. I would like to have a big snow like that and then I'd be set for spring. So far ... no snowman this year :(
Hi Hatti - how could I not like you or anyone else here - I just didn't have much to offer yesterday - so I decided to just take the day off? I'll try not to let that happen again!:)

It's finally stopped snowing here & the sun is trying to come out - I'm going to let my breakfast settle & then go out and try to tackle this mess - I won't be doing any shoveling - other than cleaning up the flakes the snow blower leaves behind!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12050 Feb 8, 2013
Hey TC .. build me a snowman and snap a picture for me !!:) Looks like that is the only way I'll get to see one. haha

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12051 Feb 8, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey TC .. build me a snowman and snap a picture for me !!:) Looks like that is the only way I'll get to see one. haha
I'm not sure I'll have the energy after we do everything else around here today. But if I build one - I'll stand next to it and then have Mrs Cough take a picture of Frosty & I from behind to post or send to you?:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12052 Feb 8, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Happy Hatti's day to all! Antibiotics, a pain pill, a couple aspirins sure make a lot of difference. It rained here earlier and still looks as if wit may start back up. Supposed to be somewhat cooler today, but that won't be too bad. Y'all have a good'n.
Hi perfessor. Antibiotics? I hope you didn't catch anything bad off that stripper pole!:( Hope you feel better soon!:)

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#12053 Feb 8, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and Friends!

Mark me present....I am here!

It's cloudy here and much cooler than yesterday. We had rain during the night and looks like we'll get some more wet stuff today. I still have the feeling Old Man Winter is lurking in the shadows, waiting to sneak up on us. It's like I can feel him breathing down my neck.

I sure hope it's Old Man Winter....not Old Man Death. Or is that Father Death? Old Man River? Gosh, I'm scaring myself!

Have a happy day, Everyone!

:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12054 Feb 8, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I'll refrain from making a snarky comment here and just say ...
Good Morning Ricky!:)
What? No snarky comments? Well don't that just beat all? When did we make that rule? LOL Good morning Ms. Hatti and your many fans and friends here. I stepped in here a couple of days ago, saw the aftermath of some major partying and had to scoot. One of the terms of my parole? J/K Here's wishing all of you fine folks here a great rest of your day!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12055 Feb 8, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
What? No snarky comments? Well don't that just beat all? When did we make that rule? LOL Good morning Ms. Hatti and your many fans and friends here. I stepped in here a couple of days ago, saw the aftermath of some major partying and had to scoot. One of the terms of my parole? J/K Here's wishing all of you fine folks here a great rest of your day!
Hatti's been known to break a few rules in her time, so be patient cause a snarky remark is bound to happen at some point! lol

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12056 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hatti's been known to break a few rules in her time, so be patient cause a snarky remark is bound to happen at some point! lol
Ms. Hatti, snarky? No!!! J/K Although she is, more often than not, a veritable ray of sunshine here, I've seen her infrequent posting mishaps elsewhere so I'd not be all that surprised at some snarky! LOL

Thanks for the above warning, though! You have a great day!:).

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12057 Feb 8, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I'll have the energy after we do everything else around here today. But if I build one - I'll stand next to it and then have Mrs Cough take a picture of Frosty & I from behind to post or send to you?:)
Are you frozen yet? Hot cocoa?!!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12058 Feb 8, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and Friends!
Mark me present....I am here!
It's cloudy here and much cooler than yesterday. We had rain during the night and looks like we'll get some more wet stuff today. I still have the feeling Old Man Winter is lurking in the shadows, waiting to sneak up on us. It's like I can feel him breathing down my neck.
I sure hope it's Old Man Winter....not Old Man Death. Or is that Father Death? Old Man River? Gosh, I'm scaring myself!
Have a happy day, Everyone!
:)
Afternoon Sweet Lady Dickens :)

Don't let those "old men" scare you .. you are a better woman than they could ever hope for. Have a great evening ...

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12059 Feb 8, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Hatti, snarky? No!!! J/K Although she is, more often than not, a veritable ray of sunshine here, I've seen her infrequent posting mishaps elsewhere so I'd not be all that surprised at some snarky! LOL
Thanks for the above warning, though! You have a great day!:).
I am most certainly a "ray of sunshine". LOL !! Hey Chilli ... I try not to be snarky .. but that whole inch thing with Ricky .. well .. bless his heart, he can't help it.

I'm certainly glad you said "infrequent posting mishaps". LOL !! Have a great weekend.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12060 Feb 8, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Are you frozen yet? Hot cocoa?!!
I don't wanna sound like I'm bragging or anything but grateful, but the sun just popped out here about 10-15 minutes ago, and it seems like the temp came up 10 degrees. Sure was a damp chill before that, though. Hope your day has been going well. You're deserving of a bunch of good days.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12061 Feb 8, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wanna sound like I'm bragging or anything but grateful, but the sun just popped out here about 10-15 minutes ago, and it seems like the temp came up 10 degrees. Sure was a damp chill before that, though. Hope your day has been going well. You're deserving of a bunch of good days.
The temps have been dropping all day here as this cold front moves through. I think tomorrow it's suppose to be a better day. I'm runnin the little heater in my office now. Makes it a lot nicer here :)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12062 Feb 8, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Are you frozen yet? Hot cocoa?!!
I'm thawed out right now but I'll still take you up on that hot cocoa - that sounds heavenly right now!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holloween party 16 min Butters 3
Miranda messamore 1 hr Nikki 8
Marissa Keith 1 hr RET3 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cczar 169,074
John Wang Okay Since Last Night 3 hr Butters 14
Lift Inc. pros and cons 6 hr Gina 17
Missy Poo 6 hr Speck 6

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance