“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11889 Feb 5, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ricky F!:)
Thank you - what a funny noise that made when it hit! WAP!
By the way, if you or your gal are looking for a cheap alternative to help style your hair - Maple Syrup works as a great hair mousse!
LOL ... eewwww!! I just said "I" didn't want syrup in my hair. I hadn't seen this post yet. Great minds .. TC :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11891 Feb 5, 2013
KnightLite wrote:
Hey folks!
Hello :) Lets hope for a Terrific Tuesday !!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#11892 Feb 5, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. I'm sorta confused this morning, as to where and when there's gonna be a stripper. Or have I mis-interpreted what I've read? Y'all have a good'n.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#11894 Feb 5, 2013
KnightLite wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know when you find out Perfessor..I dont wanna miss a thing..lol!
LOL! I'm watching closely, in case someone tries using a code to post the time, location, and performer(s).

“Snow isn't pretty in February”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as it is in December

#11895 Feb 5, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and Friends.

I hear there's a rumor going around that I will be doing a strip-tease dance today. I want to assure everyone that this is not true. I will not be doing such a debauched thing.

Truly, I stopped stripping over a month ago.

:)

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#11896 Feb 5, 2013
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Hatti, you may not believe this, but yes, I am. I am also a marijuana user and a type 1 diabetic.
Holy crap, Nimbletwig! BTW, nice to meet you:)

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#11897 Feb 5, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
I hear there's a rumor going around that I will be doing a strip-tease dance today. I want to assure everyone that this is not true. I will not be doing such a debauched thing.
LOL!! Well, shoot fire! Just one little relapse wouldn't do any harm, would it? It would be a great help to others. Have a great day!

Level 8

#11899 Feb 5, 2013
Hello Hatti, Dickens, perfessor and all the people here that I'm just meeting. I can't believe I never saw this thread before. It is so funny! I was wondering where Hattie was! It's good to find another good place to visit. I'm past my stripping days...the only stripper around my house now is paint stripper lol!

“Snow isn't pretty in February”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as it is in December

#11900 Feb 5, 2013
KnightLite wrote:
<quoted text>WE'll be throwing money?!
:-)
Well........

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11901 Feb 5, 2013
I must be having a really bad day today because when I first saw the word stripping posted by Ricky F this morning - the first thing I thought of was paint or wallpaper ...

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#11902 Feb 5, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Hello Hatti, Dickens, perfessor and all the people here that I'm just meeting. I can't believe I never saw this thread before. It is so funny! I was wondering where Hattie was! It's good to find another good place to visit. I'm past my stripping days...the only stripper around my house now is paint stripper lol!
Hey there, Faery! Good seeing that you found this thread. It's a very fun thread; lotsa great folks. And, we could better judge if you're past the stripper stage; we need a demo. You have a great day.

Level 8

#11903 Feb 5, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there, Faery! Good seeing that you found this thread. It's a very fun thread; lotsa great folks. And, we could better judge if you're past the stripper stage; we need a demo. You have a great day.
Thank you, perfessor!

Don't tempt me, my fine friend :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#11904 Feb 5, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Oh NO !! That sticky stuff will get in my hair !!!
Ugh that sticky stuff isn't syrup, lol.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#11905 Feb 5, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Let us be the judge of that/ lol

Nice to meet you!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11907 Feb 5, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. I'm sorta confused this morning, as to where and when there's gonna be a stripper. Or have I mis-interpreted what I've read? Y'all have a good'n.
Since Ricky brought it up ... I thought he was the stripper ! Yep .. that would be right :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11908 Feb 5, 2013
KnightLite wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know when you find out Perfessor..I dont wanna miss a thing..lol!
I'd say you might want to rethink that option.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11909 Feb 5, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Hey Dickens, don't let them pressure you into coming back and putting on a show. Or better ... Make sure it is real good money first! lol

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11911 Feb 5, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Hiya Faerydust .. Welcome my dear. Come and and join the fun. We are a good group. We just post slow and easy.

Make yourself right at home. Hope things are going well for you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr -Glinda- 14,286
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Ren 172,959
Due to Rain 3 hr Towel Boy 3
please tell the congregation 4 hr Grover skullorchard 30
Nathan whitis 7 hr PSAforya 5
Master Musicians Festival 7 hr dead horse 17
Tyler Barnett 13 hr Old friend 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance