“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11831 Feb 3, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Hatti. Hope your team wins.
i just want it to be a good game .

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11832 Feb 3, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I will pull for SF, none of my favorites made it this year.
I'm a big Patriot fan and I was pulling for the Broncos too.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11833 Feb 3, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Good morning, Ms. Hatti and good morning to your many fan here! Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all of you! I wish all of you folks an excellent day today!
hey Chilli J ..... Happy Super Bowl Sunday to you . Sit back in that recliner , relax and watch the game !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11834 Feb 3, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
It's Nice To Be Here
With My Dear Spouse ...
I Just Took Off My
Shirt And My Blouse ...
There's A Nice Big Toasty Warm
Fire Here In Hatti's House.
_____
TC say Hi , from Hollerand Kentucky ! LOL !
How do you type on such a tiny keyboard Hatti ?:)
LOL !! I have tiny fingers :)

Shhhh.!! TC is taking a power nap before the game ! When it gets time I'll wake him up with a loud bang!! Teehee !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11835 Feb 3, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sublime!
Agreed :)

“Snow isn't pretty in February”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as it is in December

#11836 Feb 3, 2013
Oh my goodness. I have turned on my tv and started channel surfing and found the Super Bowl right off. I was just in time to hear the children's chorus from Sandy Hook Elementary, with Jennifer Hudson. Just in time to see one of the big burly players tear up at the Alicia Keyes' rendition of The Star Spangled Banner. I'm so very moved.

I am going to watch my very first Super Bowl tonight. Not for the game itself, for I won't be able to tell heads or tails about it, but that I may share in the pride and joy of being an American. This is Americana at its very best.

Hey Everyone....blessings to you all.

:)

“Snow isn't pretty in February”

Level 9

as it is in December

#11837 Feb 3, 2013
But as I watch the game and see the crowded bleachers and the vast multitude of spectators, I can't help but think....Oh no, what if you had to use the restroom! Can you imagine the lines?

:O

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11838 Feb 3, 2013
Oh no .. Half the lights went out at the stadium !!

TC.. You need to stop that snoring so loud :)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#11839 Feb 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Oh no .. Half the lights went out at the stadium !!
TC.. You need to stop that snoring so loud :)
Do you mean to tell me the game is so exciting that TC is snoring? Goodness alive!

Y'all have a good'n, and enjoy.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11840 Feb 3, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean to tell me the game is so exciting that TC is snoring? Goodness alive!
Y'all have a good'n, and enjoy.
I think he likes that armchair football. Watch awhile .. Snooze awhile . LOL !!

I think the game has been good :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11841 Feb 4, 2013
Morning all ... What a great Super Bowl that was !! But now it is time for Monday morning :)

Coffee brewing .... Enjoy !

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11842 Feb 4, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>LOL !! I have tiny fingers :)Shhhh.!! TC is taking a power nap before the game ! When it gets time I'll wake him up with a loud bang!! Teehee !!
Thanks for letting me take that power nap and my timing was perfect - I love taking naps when Obama speaks.

Wake TC up with a loud bang? You know ..... I think that's the loudest shotgun I've ever heard and to follow that blast up with the airhorn? In hindsight, it's actually kind of funny now!:)

My question still remains though - which one of you Hollerand's thought of putting water on my pants to make me think I wetted myself??? That was brilliant and I hope you all enjoyed my embarrassed reaction to all that. I actually thought - oh never mind - I think you all know what I thought and that was your reasoning for even thinking of doing that! LOL!:)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11843 Feb 4, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Oh no .. Half the lights went out at the stadium !! TC.. You need to stop that snoring so loud :)
I wasn't sleeping or snoring - those are just noises I make from time to time throughout my day - I didn't dare fall asleep again after what happened before - & besides, your cats were looking at me funny all night and I just didn't trust them!:)
_____

Hey Hatti - you have a GREAT Family & Mrs TC & I really enjoyed being with you guys again this year - we really enjoyed ourselves -the fellowship was awesome and all the food you prepared - plus all those snacks we had to munch on AND the game was good this year too!:)

By the way - there's a box of Omaha Steaks in your big freezer - just a small token of our appreciation for everything you did for us yesterday! Thanks again & Enjoy!:)
______

Hey Everyone - it's Monday - we can all do this right?:)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#11844 Feb 4, 2013
Dancing Merengue Dog - Incredible!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#11845 Feb 4, 2013
Good morning guys!

ready for the looong week?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Location hidden

#11847 Feb 4, 2013
Howdy to Ms. Hatti and her many admirers here! Quite the Super Bowl, with coaches actually trying to coach to the very end. Congratulations to all the Ravens fans and my sympathy to the 49ers fans! Happy Monday, everyone!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11848 Feb 4, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for letting me take that power nap and my timing was perfect - I love taking naps when Obama speaks.
Wake TC up with a loud bang? You know ..... I think that's the loudest shotgun I've ever heard and to follow that blast up with the airhorn? In hindsight, it's actually kind of funny now!:)
My question still remains though - which one of you Hollerand's thought of putting water on my pants to make me think I wetted myself??? That was brilliant and I hope you all enjoyed my embarrassed reaction to all that. I actually thought - oh never mind - I think you all know what I thought and that was your reasoning for even thinking of doing that! LOL!:)
ROTFL !!! You are such a good sport about all the fun play. I know somewhere down the line , you will find a way to play a joke back on me !!

Have a great Monday TC :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11849 Feb 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning guys!
ready for the looong week?
Morning Dear Ricky ! How long do you think it took for that dog to learn all those moves? That video was awesome !

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11850 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Goose wrote:
Mornin'Hatti and friends!
;-)
Good Morning Blue Goose. Hope you had a "Super" weekend!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11851 Feb 4, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Howdy to Ms. Hatti and her many admirers here! Quite the Super Bowl, with coaches actually trying to coach to the very end. Congratulations to all the Ravens fans and my sympathy to the 49ers fans! Happy Monday, everyone!
Hey Chilli J :)

I enjoyed the game very much. Of course I was cheering for the Ravens!! Hope you had a great weekend and now have an Easy Week.(are there ever any of those, easy weeks?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 177,731
word (Dec '11) 18 min Princess Hey 100
Word Association (Feb '09) 19 min Princess Hey 12,463
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 21 min Princess Hey 14,436
home wrecking local internet slutz 1 hr Advice360 5
Are you angry at God? 6 hr American 31
Who won supreme judge 7 hr Sammi 2

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages