“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11713 Jan 26, 2013
Morning TC ... WoW ... Thanks for the donuts. I like the chocolate covered ones and the ones with jelly filling . YUMO !!

The coffee doesn't taste too strong to me.:) Thank you . Hope you are staying warm.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11715 Jan 26, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning TC ... WoW ... Thanks for the donuts. I like the chocolate covered ones and the ones with jelly filling . YUMO !! The coffee doesn't taste too strong to me.:) Thank you . Hope you are staying warm.

Take ALL the jelly filled ones you can find Hatti - but you might have to fight me for those chocolate covered ones!:)

Warm? What's that? I can't believe I complained about the heat last Summer - I'd sure like for it to be that warm again now!:)

“Summer is dying”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

and so are my flowers

#11716 Jan 26, 2013
Good morning and thank you, TC, for these delicious donuts! I like all kinds but my favs are the plain sugar-glaze-dripping-off-them ones.

Hhowws eevvv----ooops, sticky fingers!

{Lick lick smack smack}

I'm enjoying my lazy Saturday morning...I hope all of you are too!

:)

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#11717 Jan 26, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
My Night Was Calm
Without Any Trauma ...
Nor Did My Night Have
Any Kind Of Extra Drama ...
I Had A Sandwich That Was
Made For Me, By My Dear Momma ...
Then I Ate It On The Way To The Zoo To
Help The Zoo Staff - Burp A Baby Llama.
_______
Hi Hatti - Happy Hatti's Day!:)
Hey All - Stay Warm, Safe A Dive Carefully Out There Today!:)
I love these! Keep writing TC.:-)

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#11718 Jan 26, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
You did very well Lady -G-= but I didn't deserve any of the credit - I was only the messenger to you and to others by posting it here on Hatti's thread & then you became the messenger, to so many others, by posting it or sending it elsewhere - thanks for sharing that with so many people! Hopefully, we helped touch someone's life along the way!:) Thanks!
Thank you, I always give credit to the writer/poster.

I hope so too.:-)

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#11719 Jan 26, 2013
Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are safe and warm. The roads are better today but it's still cold.

Hatti, I hope you're tucked safe and cozy at home today.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11720 Jan 26, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Take ALL the jelly filled ones you can find Hatti - but you might have to fight me for those chocolate covered ones!:)
Warm? What's that? I can't believe I complained about the heat last Summer - I'd sure like for it to be that warm again now!:)
I didn't complain about the heat. I LOVE hot.:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11721 Jan 26, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning and thank you, TC, for these delicious donuts! I like all kinds but my favs are the plain sugar-glaze-dripping-off-them ones.
Hhowws eevvv----ooops, sticky fingers!
{Lick lick smack smack}
I'm enjoying my lazy Saturday morning...I hope all of you are too!
Evening Ms Dickens. My day was pretty good. I had much to do . Some I got done.. Some I didn't ! LOL

If I eat any more of those donuts, I'll start looking like a donut . Haha !

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11722 Jan 26, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are safe and warm. The roads are better today but it's still cold.
Hatti, I hope you're tucked safe and cozy at home today.
I've been home all day. I really needed to go into the office today and get caught up on some paperwork ... But I didn't . I stayed home and worked on housework. Yuck !!

All in all .. Not a real bad day. Hope you had a great day :)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11723 Jan 26, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>I love these! Keep writing TC.:-)
TeeHee - Thank you Lady -G-!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11724 Jan 26, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning and thank you, TC, for these delicious donuts! I like all kinds but my favs are the plain sugar-glaze-dripping-off-them ones.Hhowws eevvv----ooops, sticky fingers!
{Lick lick smack smack}I'm enjoying my lazy Saturday morning...I hope all of you are too!:)
Hi Dickens - next time I get more - I'll make sure to pick up a few dozen Glazed Donuts just for you!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11725 Jan 26, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't complain about the heat. I LOVE hot.:)
Hi Hatti - I love hot too - but it's the humidity I can't deal with anymore. A nice 75 degree day by the pool sounds good to me right now!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11726 Jan 26, 2013
Hey Cupid?

I hope you're doing OK!

Meowza!

>*o*<

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11727 Jan 27, 2013
Still plenty of donuts left this morning - just do what I did this morning - remove the plunger part of your toilet plunger and then load any donuts you want on the handle - it'll hold about 20!

If you don't want any donuts - I brought in some English Muffins you can eat plain (yuck) or add butter, peanut butter or some jams or jellys I brought in. Enjoy!

Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Have a great Sunday!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11728 Jan 27, 2013
Good morning ....

I see a little sunshine creepin out today . Makes you just feel better when that happens.

Hey TC .. Thanks for that great idea for the extra donuts !! Teehee :).

Enjoy your sundry all :)

“Summer is dying”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

and so are my flowers

#11729 Jan 27, 2013
Hi Hatti and Friends. I want to check in with you and say hi to everybody. I'm dealing with a sick headache today...just not feeling up to par. I hope to chit-chat with y'all tomorrow.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11730 Jan 27, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Hatti and Friends. I want to check in with you and say hi to everybody. I'm dealing with a sick headache today...just not feeling up to par. I hope to chit-chat with y'all tomorrow.
Hello Dickens.Sorry to hear you have a headache.Hope you feel better soon.Get some rest.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11731 Jan 27, 2013
<-----(Cautiously sticks head in, listens for lingering sounds of "cough due to cold". Instead, hears "congestion from mild to moderate flu symptoms" in the background, with rampant rumors of "headaches from possible stress". Decides instead of sticking around, she'll just to do a hit and run "HELLO" and leave hasty "Goodnight" in retreat before germs and viruses know she's been here)..

(Hope you all feel better soon)!!!

<<Also sanitizes hands on the way back out>>.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11732 Jan 28, 2013
Morning all ....its a Monday and I can tell because I would rather stay n bed than have to get up !

Coffee brewing and hoping that it helps motivate me .

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11733 Jan 28, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
I had a little bit I'd that too yesterday .. Hope you fell better today.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min Zeus 151,936
Burnside Mayor Ron Jones is at it again. 5 hr Copsarecrooks 4
how much does it cost too 'cam' out a truck? (Jan '11) 6 hr A mam 15
Mike Harris stole county funds in the years he ... 6 hr Experience talks 28
Regina Harness 7 hr Jodie 5
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital given a 1 sta... 7 hr Unsatisfied Customer 5
Why are there so many fat girls in Somerset 8 hr Chris 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages