“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#11671 Jan 24, 2013
Good afternoon everyone! I hope you're having a terrific day.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11672 Jan 24, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and Everyone! I'm running late again today and scrunched for time. I have no idea what "scrunched for time" means but it sounds important, doesn't it! tee hee
Have a happy day!
:)
Hello Lovely Dickens. You are an important lady with important things to do. So you better get scrunchin or time will run out for today.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11673 Jan 24, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hatti! Thank you, I love yours too. I have always loved black hair but wouldn't dare dye mine black, so I adore my son's black hair and blue eyes.
Have a terrific Thursday!
I actually have blonde hair. I've always wanted to change my hair color and Topix allows me to do just that. LOL !! Someday I guess I will have to color it as more *whispers gray* appears. I'm sure that is a long, long way away. haha

You have a great day also :)

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#11674 Jan 24, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually have blonde hair. I've always wanted to change my hair color and Topix allows me to do just that. LOL !! Someday I guess I will have to color it as more *whispers gray* appears. I'm sure that is a long, long way away. haha
You have a great day also :)
I have auburn hair, like my mother. I color my roots because I refuse to have grey hair at 50+. Both of my sisters are completely grey and I think it makes them look much older.

My father's side has a gene that causes premature grey hair. His youngest sister was completely grey haired when she was sixteen. Can you imagine my expression when I learned this? Oh no!!! Lol

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11675 Jan 24, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TC! I love the video, I hope you don't mind if I share it.
Hi Lady -G-... please feel free to share that video with anyone you want to - I forwarded it to almost everyone in my address book and will be posting it on another forum thread as well!:)

I think your hair is pretty and grey hair is pretty and I think blonde hair is pretty and I think brunette hair is pretty and I think red hair is pretty and I think white hair is pretty and I think bald headed people are pretty and I think your son's hair is pretty and I think my own hair is pretty. I like hair.

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11676 Jan 24, 2013
It appears as though our cute little Social Butterfly has now surpassed the 27 K mark in postings - well done Hatti!:)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#11677 Jan 24, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
It appears as though our cute little Social Butterfly has now surpassed the 27 K mark in postings - well done Hatti!:)
That's why her hair is remaining blonde! Gray can't catch up to a social butterfly in a whirlwind. And, she's enjoying life. Y'all have a good'n.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11678 Jan 24, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Thank you TC :)

“Summer is dying”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

and so are my flowers

#11679 Jan 24, 2013
Good evening, Everyone!

Freezing rain is supposed to hit us around midnight. I made a mad dash to the grocery store and bought one of those 20-can cartons of Coke. It was almost too heavy for me to tote but I managed. Winter can throw everything it's got at me now....I can hibernate for over a week with my ample stash of Cokes!

I hope you all have a pleasant and warm night.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11680 Jan 24, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>That's why her hair is remaining blonde! Gray can't catch up to a social butterfly in a whirlwind. And, she's enjoying life. Y'all have a good'n.
Yes I am enjoying life . I just wish it would slow down sometimes, then I could enjoy it more ! Haha

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11681 Jan 24, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have auburn hair, like my mother. I color my roots because I refuse to have grey hair at 50+. Both of my sisters are completely grey and I think it makes them look much older.
My father's side has a gene that causes premature grey hair. His youngest sister was completely grey haired when she was sixteen. Can you imagine my expression when I learned this? Oh no!!! Lol
So far , I've not had to color my hair. It would cost a fortune I'm afraid for my hair is quite long . I've let it grow this past fall and winter . It is now half way down my back. I tell my kids to not let me end up having that straggly looking " granny/ old lady " hair. Trust when I say .. They would let me know in no uncertain terms. LOL !

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11682 Jan 24, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>That's why her hair is remaining blonde! Gray can't catch up to a social butterfly in a whirlwind. And, she's enjoying life. Y'all have a good'n.
If the Social Caterpillar were to post more - do you think he'd enjoy life more?

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#11683 Jan 24, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lady -G-... please feel free to share that video with anyone you want to - I forwarded it to almost everyone in my address book and will be posting it on another forum thread as well!:)
I think your hair is pretty and grey hair is pretty and I think blonde hair is pretty and I think brunette hair is pretty and I think red hair is pretty and I think white hair is pretty and I think bald headed people are pretty and I think your son's hair is pretty and I think my own hair is pretty. I like hair.
Lol I like that.

I shared it on my homepage, I shared it on Facebook, I shared it in email and I credited who shared it with me. I love sharing!

How did I do? I tried.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#11684 Jan 24, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Social Caterpillar were to post more - do you think he'd enjoy life more?
Very possible, for a Social Caterpillar may touch someone else, and allow them to enjoy life more. Y'all have a good'n.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#11685 Jan 24, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, I've not had to color my hair. It would cost a fortune I'm afraid for my hair is quite long. I've let it grow this past fall and winter. It is now half way down my back. I tell my kids to not let me end up having that straggly looking " granny/ old lady " hair. Trust when I say .. They would let me know in no uncertain terms. LOL !
I let mine grow out too. It looks like my avatar pic.

Lol I told mine the same thing! My kids know I hate the "old lady" look.

Have a good evening Hatti and everyone!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11686 Jan 24, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>So far , I've not had to color my hair. It would cost a fortune I'm afraid for my hair is quite long . I've let it grow this past fall and winter . It is now half way down my back. I tell my kids to not let me end up having that straggly looking " granny/ old lady " hair. Trust when I say .. They would let me know in no uncertain terms. LOL !
I let my hair grow out now & then & I really think the "granny old lady" style straggly hair look on me is really cool!

When Mrs Cough & I got married - her hair was down to her waist - hmmmm - I wonder if TC might have some kind of a hair fetish?:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11687 Jan 24, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
I let mine grow out too. It looks like my avatar pic.
Lol I told mine the same thing! My kids know I hate the "old lady" look.
Have a good evening Hatti and everyone!
Great minds think alike ! LOL !!:)

You have a great evening too Lady G !

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11688 Jan 24, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good evening, Everyone!
Freezing rain is supposed to hit us around midnight. I made a mad dash to the grocery store and bought one of those 20-can cartons of Coke. It was almost too heavy for me to tote but I managed. Winter can throw everything it's got at me now....I can hibernate for over a week with my ample stash of Cokes!
I hope you all have a pleasant and warm night.
Road crews and other emergency personnel are preparing for the ice storm here too. I HATE ice !! I'm hoping it is more rain or snow, but .. We shall just have to wait and see. Stay safe Dickens.:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11689 Jan 25, 2013
My Night Was Calm
Without Any Trauma ...

Nor Did My Night Have
Any Kind Of Extra Drama ...

I Had A Sandwich That Was
Made For Me, By My Dear Momma ...

Then I Ate It On The Way To The Zoo To
Help The Zoo Staff - Burp A Baby Llama.
_______

Hi Hatti - Happy Hatti's Day!:)

Hey All - Stay Warm, Safe A Dive Carefully Out There Today!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11690 Jan 25, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I like that.I shared it on my homepage, I shared it on Facebook, I shared it in email and I credited who shared it with me. I love sharing! How did I do? I tried.
You did very well Lady -G-= but I didn't deserve any of the credit - I was only the messenger to you and to others by posting it here on Hatti's thread & then you became the messenger, to so many others, by posting it or sending it elsewhere - thanks for sharing that with so many people! Hopefully, we helped touch someone's life along the way!:) Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr IND 151,880
Ugn (Aug '12) 9 hr Karen 13
whos the girl in mustang 11 hr tina 10
Dr. Reynolds 12 hr Luludooyou 8
Over Crowded Jail 12 hr Luludooyou 18
word (Dec '11) 18 hr Red_Forman 29
How to get 100% PTSD Disability (May '12) 19 hr Marine05 152

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance