“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#11639 Jan 23, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good morning :)
Hey TC ... At least we all know you are Okay . I certainly hope things go good this afternoon with the computer. I certainly missed you !! Have a nice nap and stay warm!
Coffee is brewing ... Enjoy your Wednesday everyone :)
Hey Hatti, we had an earthquake here last night, I always wondered what it felt like, it was a 2.5 I think and I slept through it dang it! Lol

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11640 Jan 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Coldest Inhabitable Place On Earth......
(excellent pictures!)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22663...
WOW ... That makes me colder just to look at those pictures!!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11641 Jan 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hatti, we had an earthquake here last night, I always wondered what it felt like, it was a 2.5 I think and I slept through it dang it! Lol
LOL .. That is because you are a heavy sleeper.

Isn't that a freaky thing though to have an earthquake in Texas?

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#11642 Jan 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
(excellent pictures!)
Good morning, Ricky. Oh this was so interesting! I am fascinated by Russia and her people, amazed that they can live in such extreme places. There are other peoples who live in these kinds of conditions too, like the Inuits, but not in the advanced, civilized manner of the Russians. I find it remarkable that humans would ever choose to live such inhospitable places on earth!

It is so very beautiful but my goodness, just looking at it gave me frost burn!

I enjoyed this post!

:)

Level 9

Let It Snow!

#11643 Jan 23, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Tap Tap Tap - Hello?
Knock Knock - Is this thing working - Hello?
________
I'm both happy & sad to be posting at the moment.
Happy = because I CAN post right now ...
But Sad = because I don't remember exactly what I did to get back online - I would have written all the steps down - but how was I suppose to know in advance that it'd work?
So - I guess what I'm saying is - it's nice to be back with you for the moment - but I don't know if I can get back online later today - teehee!
Hi TC! I'm so glad to see you posting this morning. I hope whatever you did to get back on was a permanent solution!

Level 9

Let It Snow!

#11644 Jan 23, 2013
Good morning, Hatti! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#11645 Jan 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
(excellent pictures!)
Wow! I'm glad I don't live there.

Hi Ricky!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#11646 Jan 23, 2013
Hey Hatti! Hi everyone! I hope you're having a nice evening and had a wonderful hump day.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#11647 Jan 23, 2013
Hey there, Hatti and all. Been sorta slow around here today, huh? Hope everything is going well for all., and wondering if TC's problems are solve yet. Y'all have a good'n.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11648 Jan 23, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Hey Ms Dickens . It was a busy Wednesday and now I'm watching some American Idol. Tired doesn't even come close tonight .

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11649 Jan 23, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Hey Hatti! Hi everyone! I hope you're having a nice evening and had a wonderful hump day.
Hello Lady G ... I was going to tell you earlier ...I love this avatar !! She is very classy :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11650 Jan 23, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Hey there, Hatti and all. Been sorta slow around here today, huh? Hope everything is going well for all., and wondering if TC's problems are solve yet. Y'all have a good'n.
Just nice and quiet . I'm ok with that after so much drama that happened awhile ago .

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#11651 Jan 23, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Just nice and quiet . I'm ok with that after so much drama that happened awhile ago .
Been trying to reply to this for a half hour. Topix is having server problems again.

Yep, nice and quiet is nice. Drama is good, when it's history. Glad everything has calmed down for you.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11652 Jan 24, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TC! I'm so glad to see you posting this morning. I hope whatever you did to get back on was a permanent solution!:)
Hello Dickens - Thanks - no, I don't think this is a permanent fix - I know I need some major work done on this unit & that's scheduled for next month if I can make it that long - so in the meantime - I'll just do the best I can when I can!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11653 Jan 24, 2013
Morning Hatti!:)

Hey All!:)

I got an email last night called "The Beauty of Mathematics" and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did - I just hope this link works now! Teehee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

If the link doesn't work? Just go to youtube and put in "The Beauty of Mathematics" - it's about a 3 minute video - enjoy!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11654 Jan 24, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Hi Lady -G- nice to meet you!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11655 Jan 24, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Hi perfessor - nope - not fixed yet - just limping along as best I can right now - one of the individuals that does repair work on my computer is a paraplegic - but can only do things in his own time frame - so hopefully this will all get taken care of next month sometime - he does it for free - so sure, I can wait alittle longer if I have to - I just love free stuff!?!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#11656 Jan 24, 2013
Good morning :)

Hey TC . That video was awesome !! Thanks for sharing .. Wow ..:)

Happy Thursday all .... Enjoy your day .

“We Are Family”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Here, There and Everywhere!

#11657 Jan 24, 2013
Dress warm today.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#11658 Jan 24, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky. Oh this was so interesting! I am fascinated by Russia and her people, amazed that they can live in such extreme places. There are other peoples who live in these kinds of conditions too, like the Inuits, but not in the advanced, civilized manner of the Russians. I find it remarkable that humans would ever choose to live such inhospitable places on earth!
It is so very beautiful but my goodness, just looking at it gave me frost burn!
I enjoyed this post!
I don't think they chose that place, I think they were probably born and raised there and that's just where they ended up, how does someone that lives in a place like that ever make enough money to move from there especially living in Russia? I wonder if they have internet? lol

That's definitely a little town where everyone know's your name!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Soon 170,643
All I want for Christmas 6 hr FiddleDeeDee 3
Jonathan Ridner 6 hr Brian 26
Performance Foods closing? 6 hr Big T 30
Mr. John wang You are a sick little man need help 7 hr Chalene 1
Why is it always about John wang on Topix ? 7 hr Chalene 1
Mike chandler at prairie farm 7 hr Brian 9

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance