“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#11578 Jan 19, 2013
Morning everyone ... It's a little chilly BigDaddy I will agree , but sunshine, I think , is in store for us today .

Nope ... I soooo agree about those chaser germs . Kid germs are the toughest I have ever seen. LOL !! Lets hope all is well and none were able to attach to you. Have a great weekend.

Coffee brewing and it smells wonderful ....

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11579 Jan 19, 2013
I woke up a little bit nauseous a few hours ago. GRRRRRRR. But it's much too soon for any of those "chaser" germs from that little kid to have taken hold. I'm SO hoping that this isn't a precursor to an ailment on the horizon... Time for a big ol'bowl of homemade veggie soup again, I'd venture to say. Luckily, plenty is put up in the freezer.

It's going to be a pretty day from the looks of things. If my eyes and ears weren't playing tricks on me, I think the weather dude just said it might get up near 50?? If that's the case, I'm going to get some fresh air outside today, if I can keep from puking anyway..

So far, so good. My coffee is staying put. That's a good sign. Right??
:(

“All creatures large and small”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

God bless them all!

#11580 Jan 19, 2013
Good morning, Everyone!

Hi Hatti. Your coffee always smells so good. It's a mystery to me how something that smells so delicious can taste so terrible! You coffee lovers must have something encoded in the dna of your taste buds that mine lack. I think all of my coffee-loving-dna must have got stuck in my nostrils.

Hi Nope. I love your humorous essay on Kid Germs. That is fine investigative reporting!

Hi TC, Big Daddy, Glinda, KIA, and all of the regulars. I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

:)

Location hidden

#11581 Jan 19, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Everyone!
Hi Hatti. Your coffee always smells so good. It's a mystery to me how something that smells so delicious can taste so terrible! You coffee lovers must have something encoded in the dna of your taste buds that mine lack. I think all of my coffee-loving-dna must have got stuck in my nostrils.
Hi Nope. I love your humorous essay on Kid Germs. That is fine investigative reporting!
Hi TC, Big Daddy, Glinda, KIA, and all of the regulars. I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Dickens, I grew accustomed to coffee thanks to a past sweetheart that I lived with for quite a long while. I didn't care for it at all before then, but always loved the smell of it in the mornings. It reminded me of being a little kid again in my Grannies kitchen out in the country.

Anyway, this guy was a coffee-holic and eventually he got me hooked on it too. Shortly afterward is when those dang FLAVORED creamer thingies came out. I was a goner from then on out.

Although thankfully I'm just a "light cream and sugar" girl now, that's how I got this coffee monkey on my back. LOL!!
It jumped me about 14 years ago and I've fed the need ever since..
(So badly that I panic if I might run out. It's about the ONLY thing I'd leave the house for during a snow storm, ROFLMBO. Needless to say, during the winter months I stock up on coffee just as I do critter feed. You just never know)...

“Try To Touch A Star”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#11582 Jan 19, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't do it - it wasn't me Glinda!
Which virus did you get - the sore throat, the sinus deal, the cough or all 3 - I hope you feel better soon - mine only lasted about 5 weeks - teehee!:)
Good afternoon Mr. Cough.*cough, cough*

You did it! I know it was you. Lol

It started out as the sinus deal, but I have sinusitis so I caught it in time. I didn't expect stomach pains with nausea. I'm doing better today, thanks.

“Try To Touch A Star”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#11583 Jan 19, 2013
Good afternoon everyone.

Lol @ Hatti and the Lysol. I do the same thing.

Feel better soon Nope. My coffee stayed down this morning so I'm good.:-)

It's sunny and 50* here. I'm going to take my furbabies outside.

Enjoy your day!!

Location hidden

#11584 Jan 19, 2013
I'm okay now, thanks Glinda! Don't know what was eating at me earlier, but I've had a light meal already and all systems seem to be a go. I'm still watching for symptoms of those danged "chaser" germs from that snot slinging little kid though.... Hopefully I ran fast and far enough yesterday.

Wish I could do something to make the rest of you feel better though!!

Want Nope to deliver some bowls of steamy hot homemade veggie soup?? Or maybe a mug of nice warm 'mater soup with a grilled cheese sammich?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11585 Jan 19, 2013
Spam & banananana ?-

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11588 Jan 19, 2013
_Colt_ wrote:
Spam & what??
Spam & bananana , better'n tuna & p-nut butter , or scrambled eggs & hotdogs -

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#11589 Jan 19, 2013
Evening everyone ... On a little trip this weekend and just dropped by to check in on the sick and those feeling sick. Hope everyone gets to feeling better very soon :)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11590 Jan 19, 2013
According to my clock - it is now roughly 12:15 am & it's officially - January 20, 2013.

To Nimbletwig I say - thanks for starting the Hey Hatti thread one year ago today!
_____

And to Dear Hatti - Happy Anniversary - thanks for inviting me over here to be part of this - it's been fun - and it wouldn't be that way without you - Thanks for being you!:)

Hugs,
TC

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#11591 Jan 19, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
According to my clock - it is now roughly 12:15 am & it's officially - January 20, 2013.
To Nimbletwig I say - thanks for starting the Hey Hatti thread one year ago today!
_____
And to Dear Hatti - Happy Anniversary - thanks for inviting me over here to be part of this - it's been fun - and it wouldn't be that way without you - Thanks for being you!:)
Hugs,
TC
To my dear TC .. Thanks for coming and hanging out with me. It wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without your wit , humor and wonderful Poetic Pants.(( hugs ))

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11592 Jan 20, 2013
If I Were A Drinker
I'd Be Out Boozing ...

But I've Chosen Not
To By My Own Choosing ...

I Probably Should Be In Bed By
Now & Doing Some Serious Snoozing ...

But Why When I Can Be Here Giving Out
And Receiving Some Hatti Schmoozing.
________

Have A Great Sunday All!:)

“We Are Family”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Here, There and Everywhere!

#11593 Jan 20, 2013
Good Morning to all.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#11594 Jan 20, 2013
Good morning all ..... Hey BigDaddy and TC :)

Looks like the sun is shining pretty here in Hilton Head. The temps are to be in the 60's and I think a walk along the beach might be in order !:)

Coffee ... Is coming from McD's today .. So it is pretty good .

Enjoy your day .. Watch some football ..... Have a great one

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Location hidden

#11595 Jan 20, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good morning all ..... Hey BigDaddy and TC :)
Looks like the sun is shining pretty here in Hilton Head. The temps are to be in the 60's and I think a walk along the beach might be in order !:)
Coffee ... Is coming from McD's today .. So it is pretty good .
Enjoy your day .. Watch some football ..... Have a great one
Good morning, Ms. Hatti. I'll see your 60 degrees today and raise you our 14 degrees today... Oops! You win! You have some fun and have an excellent day today! Good morning to all of your many fans here today too!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#11597 Jan 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ms. Hatti. I'll see your 60 degrees today and raise you our 14 degrees today... Oops! You win! You have some fun and have an excellent day today! Good morning to all of your many fans here today too!
Morning Chilli ... You name is spot on with your temps today ! Brrrrrrr !!

Thanks for the " fun" wishes and you stay warm today.(( hugs)) and hot cocoa to you :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#11598 Jan 20, 2013
_Colt_ wrote:
Have a great day Hatti and friends!
:-)
Thank Colt . You have a wonderful Sunday :)

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11599 Jan 20, 2013
who is this hattie? just wondering.

“All creatures large and small”

Level 9

God bless them all!

#11600 Jan 20, 2013
Good afternoon, Hatti! Congratulations on the First Anniversary of your "Hey Hatti" thread! It has been a warm and welcoming place for many of us to come and enjoy posting. It is the very best place in all of Topixland because of its sweet and gracious hostess.
<3...<3...<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead beat Renters 3 min HAHA 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LDarlen 143,214
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,625
This or That? (May '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,591
News City moves forward with lawsuit against state a... 6 hr Martin 29
Looking for someone to buy all my yardsale items?? (May '11) Thu times are hard 10
Hvac repair (Jun '14) Thu walt 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages