“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#11178 Jan 3, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hatti - I never had a sister but as you know, as soon as the professor wins the jackpot he's promised to adopt both of us and buying us new Camaro's & I can't wait for that day - because I'd love to have you as my sister!:) Professor?
I'm glad you reminded me of this TC !:) I never had a brother, this will be loads of fun. That Perfessor , he's as sweet as peach pie .

Morning TC .. Have a nice nap.:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11179 Jan 3, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting closer; I had a ticket the other day that had 2 of the numbers. Still hoping. Y'all have a good'n.
Morning Perfessor , just know ... I'm really rooting for you. teehee :) Have a great Thursday !

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11180 Jan 3, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, one of my decisions to stop playing the game was due to a stalker who I found out is also a registered user. They could see when I was on Topix via the games roll down list, and then start trolling me everywhere I went. No matter what I said, there would be some kind of nasty comment left behind it..
I'm certainly glad you still hang around and didn't let this get to you. Game or no game .. I enjoy having you hang and post and share with us. It is rather tiresome I understand .

Have a wonderful day Nope!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11181 Jan 3, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Hattie and Everyone! I'm so happy to say that I'm feeling great tonight! If I'm not 100% my usual self, I'm very close to it. I hope you are feeling much better, Hatti, and you too TC, and everyone who had caught one of these sick bugs.
Good night......sleep tight!
:)
Morning Ms. Dickens. So great to hear you are feeling better !! I am fairing well. My bug doesn't appear to have been as severe as yours and TC 's .. So I am happy. Just a little weary/tired but I'm making it work. Enjoy your day .

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11182 Jan 3, 2013
Booming Thunder wrote:
Nite folks..hibernation time!
I'd like a long winters nap too . LOL

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11183 Jan 3, 2013
Well call this Git-R-Done Thursday ( thanks TC ). End of month, end of quarter and end of year, means .. Stressful work days.

Coffee brewing ... And here I go :)...

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#11184 Jan 3, 2013
A cheerful 'Git-R-Done Thursday' to all this morning. Hope everyone has a good'n as we head for Hatti's day. I'm real busy this morning in the attempt to scheme a way to win the power-ball lottery so I can adopt a couple of worthy orphans, and put a limo driver to work. Seems like I have to change strategy each week. Thanks for the coffee, Hatti, and y'all have a good'n.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#11185 Jan 3, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
A cheerful 'Git-R-Done Thursday' to all this morning. Hope everyone has a good'n as we head for Hatti's day. I'm real busy this morning in the attempt to scheme a way to win the power-ball lottery so I can adopt a couple of worthy orphans, and put a limo driver to work. Seems like I have to change strategy each week. Thanks for the coffee, Hatti, and y'all have a good'n.
Toss a little green my way if you win Perfessor, I can use it for my pool fund! lol

Good morning everyone!

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#11187 Jan 3, 2013
Mornin'folks.Everybody is lookin'good this mornin'!

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#11188 Jan 3, 2013
Hi folks.That was a nice little nap.Cant wait for the next one,lol!

“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

trick or treat!

#11194 Jan 3, 2013
Good morning, Everyone! The sun is shining here! That is Big News for me because we've had a long run of sunless gloomy days. Blue skies and bright sunshine! There's a line in a poem that goes something like, "If Winter is here, can Spring be far behind?" I still want some pretty snowfalls, though, so I'm not rushing winter away.

Oh, it feels so good to feel good again!

I hope you're all having a terrific Thursday!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11195 Jan 3, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
hey Perfessor .... maybe we need to strategize over an afternoon pot of coffee ....I'm sure someone can come up with a method for our madnes. lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11196 Jan 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Toss a little green my way if you win Perfessor, I can use it for my pool fund! lol
Good morning everyone!
Afternoon Ricky .... you sure are looking good today !! How do type a whistle call?

pfiiih ....fuuu !! LOL

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11197 Jan 3, 2013
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
Mornin'folks.Everybody is lookin'good this mornin'!
Hey Clem :) Right back atcha !!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11198 Jan 3, 2013
Booming Thunder wrote:
Hi folks.That was a nice little nap.Cant wait for the next one,lol!
Hi BT .. well , I can hardly wait for the first long nap. Have a good one!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#11199 Jan 3, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Everyone! The sun is shining here! That is Big News for me because we've had a long run of sunless gloomy days. Blue skies and bright sunshine! There's a line in a poem that goes something like, "If Winter is here, can Spring be far behind?" I still want some pretty snowfalls, though, so I'm not rushing winter away.
Oh, it feels so good to feel good again!
I hope you're all having a terrific Thursday!
Hello Ms Dickens ... the sun , I think, did shine here today. Sunshine is good for the soul.

I too am still looking for that snowfall ... I want to go sledding and make snow angels.... snow ball fights ...I'm sure it will be here soon !!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#11200 Jan 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>hey Perfessor .... maybe we need to strategize over an afternoon pot of coffee ....I'm sure someone can come up with a method for our madnes. lol
That sounds like a plan to me! Of course, in case I may need to drive, I'll need to drink water rather than coffee. I can only handle about a cup and a half of coffee of the a.m. to trigger my daily constitution. I'll bet we could come up with a good strategy, for sure. Y'all havr a good'n.

“HAPPY VALENTINES DAY”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Lovers Lane

#11201 Jan 3, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love snow!
Hi HNY Sock!
Hi Dickens! HNY Sock is about ready to go hibernate in the sock drawer until next season. It was a brief stint with Christmas sock getting the draw. I'm the replacement. I've got a ways to go before I'm given the bootsock. hehe

<3

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11202 Jan 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon Ricky .... you sure are looking good today !! How do type a whistle call?
pfiiih ....fuuu !! LOL
pfiih ....fuuu !!- LOL!:)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#11203 Jan 3, 2013
Meowza?

Are you out here yet? How are you feeling - much better I hope!:)

>*o*<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somerset mayor, Keck or Girdler? 34 min Westwood 175
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 56 min Hatti_Hollerand 10,358
Word Association (Feb '09) 57 min Hatti_Hollerand 11,601
4 word game (Jan '09) 1 hr honeymylove 1,918
Who is stupid (Feb '09) 1 hr German 10
Senate race 1 hr Grimes 1
The most stupid announcer at football game! 1 hr German 1
County Judge-Exec 5 hr MMXIV 178
Somerset Dating
Find my Match