Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I am so ready for a cozy fire !! My house just seems so chilly tonight .
Just make sure you start that fire in your fireplace - if you don't have a fireplace, I suppose you could drag a couch over to the corner by your sliders - that way you could push it outside if the fire gets out of hand.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Just make sure you start that fire in your fireplace - if you don't have a fireplace, I suppose you could drag a couch over to the corner by your sliders - that way you could push it outside if the fire gets out of hand.
You know I have a fireplace .. The problem is .. Getting someone to build me one !!

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>You know I have a fireplace .. The problem is .. Getting someone to build me one !!
Why don't you ask Mr H politely to build one for you - and if he refuses - let me know & I'll bring over my hatchet & saw & we can cut up his favorite chair. That way, we can build a nice fire & teach him a lesson at the same time OK?:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Mr H politely to build one for you - and if he refuses - let me know & I'll bring over my hatchet & saw & we can cut up his favorite chair. That way, we can build a nice fire & teach him a lesson at the same time OK?:)
LMBO!! I like the way you think TC!! Haha

Hugs to you !!

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>LMBO!! I like the way you think TC!! Haha
Hugs to you !!
WoW you're SICK! lol

just kidding

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>WoW you're SICK! lol
just kidding
Hey Ricky .. Need me and TC to come over and start a fire for you ? LOL !!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ricky .. Need me and TC to come over and start a fire for you ? LOL !!
Sure, we could do that!:)

Hatti? That girl in Ricky F's avatar, the one on the right - is she done with her beer or do you suppose she never ordered one? She looks very happy though, doesn't she!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatti? That girl in Ricky F's avatar, the one on the right - is she done with her beer or do you suppose she never ordered one? She looks very happy though, doesn't she!:)
The blonde ? She is holding a beer.. I think.

Yes ,, she does look happy !!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>The blonde ? She is holding a beer.. I think.Yes ,, she does look happy !!
Yeah, you're right - I just looked at it again - I guess I was distracted by something else the first time I looked at that!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're right - I just looked at it again - I guess I was distracted by something else the first time I looked at that!:)
Gee .. I'm not sure what that would have been !! LOL :)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ricky .. Need me and TC to come over and start a fire for you ? LOL !!
lol

If you haven't seen this, its one of the funniest things I've ever watched, The Saturday Night Girls talking about Muffins lol

Watch it until the end http://www.hulu.com/watch/147961

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that chick! This has been my favorite avatar fro 5 years!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Gee .. I'm not sure what that would have been !! LOL :)
I can't figure it out either - but I'm thinking it might have had something to do with her necklace or maybe her smile?:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I love that chick! This has been my favorite avatar fro 5 years!
Right .. You like ALL chicks, Ricky! LOL !:-D

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

This World Is Not My Home

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I love that chick! This has been my favorite avatar fro 5 years!
Years ago before I knew you as Ricky, I saw you post 2 places. That was your avatar you used then, as it wasn't long after I came to Topix which has now been nearly 5 years. Anyway, I saw you when I first went to Offbeat and also on that old fave thread of yours that may have finally fizzled out on the Top Stories Forum. I posted with you a few times, nothing memorable I can recall. But I guarantee I always thought you were a woman cuz of your avatar. It wasn't till I saw you on the TopMod forum I discovered you were a semi-professional billiard playing dude. I think you look better as a guy, and it's much less confusing. Most females I know don't drink that much beer. LOL, Scared me.

;o~

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

This World Is Not My Home

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Right .. You like ALL chicks, Ricky! LOL !:-D
Hey Heavenly Hatti. You look like you're in the spotlight and ready to perform in your new avatar. Going to sing, dance, or tell jokes? You're dressed too fine for the jello pit. LOLOL. How about a lion act??

;o~

“Make Dreams Come True”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Meowza Christmastime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Christmas ... I am sending you good warm thoughts and prayers. I too have never seen such extremes, of course, we know what is happening. We all just need to be prepared for that day.:)
Thank you. I'll get used to it by summer and then fry again LOL. Didn't we use to have seasons called Spring and Fall? This year the leaves fell before they turned due to dryness and record heat. Sad, those are seasons I quite miss and only see briefly if at all.

I will likely be climbing back in my sock drawer Thursday as I should move up another level which will be a good time to retire for a LONG winter's nap. Happy New Year sock will relieve me of my duties for the remainder of this year. I appreciate all the props and kind exchanges.

It sure was a pleasure Heavenly Hatti, TC, and all the fine folks here! So with this I will say I hope it was a Merry Christmas To All, and to all a goodnite! God bless you one and all!

>^o^<

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Christmas Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year sock will relieve me of my duties for the remainder of this year. I appreciate all the props and kind exchanges.It sure was a pleasure Heavenly Hatti, TC, and all the fine folks here! So with this I will say I hope it was a Merry Christmas To All, and to all a goodnite! God bless you one and all!>^o^<
Thank You. It's always so sad when I have to say goodbye to a friend - maybe Christmas Sock could come back in July - when all the stores have those Christmas in July Sales?

For now tho - Goodbye Christmas Sock!:(

Meowza!

>*o*<

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Holy Land wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Heavenly Hatti. You look like you're in the spotlight and ready to perform in your new avatar. Going to sing, dance, or tell jokes? You're dressed too fine for the jello pit. LOLOL. How about a lion act??
;o~
This is my New Years Party outfit.:)

I'd take you everywhere with me Holy Land. Your too cute to leave behind !!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Christmas Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I'll get used to it by summer and then fry again LOL. Didn't we use to have seasons called Spring and Fall? This year the leaves fell before they turned due to dryness and record heat. Sad, those are seasons I quite miss and only see briefly if at all.
I will likely be climbing back in my sock drawer Thursday as I should move up another level which will be a good time to retire for a LONG winter's nap. Happy New Year sock will relieve me of my duties for the remainder of this year. I appreciate all the props and kind exchanges.
It sure was a pleasure Heavenly Hatti, TC, and all the fine folks here! So with this I will say I hope it was a Merry Christmas To All, and to all a goodnite! God bless you one and all!
>^o^<
Thank you Christmas Sock . Love ya my dear and until next year ... Same Bat Channel ... Same Bat Time :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,281 - 10,300 of18,842
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min curious 122,966
Pay Lake 54 min Pond 5
Word Association (Feb '09) 2 hr -eye perception- 11,176
Downtown Bar 3 hr who knows 11
Girdler worried/ Barty worried 4 hr Hopper 47
Keep girdler 5 hr Jennifer 23
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 10 hr WIT2 10,064
•••
•••