“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10926 Dec 26, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Gee .. I'm not sure what that would have been !! LOL :)
I can't figure it out either - but I'm thinking it might have had something to do with her necklace or maybe her smile?:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#10927 Dec 26, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I love that chick! This has been my favorite avatar fro 5 years!
Right .. You like ALL chicks, Ricky! LOL !:-D

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

This World Is Not My Home

#10928 Dec 26, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I love that chick! This has been my favorite avatar fro 5 years!
Years ago before I knew you as Ricky, I saw you post 2 places. That was your avatar you used then, as it wasn't long after I came to Topix which has now been nearly 5 years. Anyway, I saw you when I first went to Offbeat and also on that old fave thread of yours that may have finally fizzled out on the Top Stories Forum. I posted with you a few times, nothing memorable I can recall. But I guarantee I always thought you were a woman cuz of your avatar. It wasn't till I saw you on the TopMod forum I discovered you were a semi-professional billiard playing dude. I think you look better as a guy, and it's much less confusing. Most females I know don't drink that much beer. LOL, Scared me.

;o~

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Level 8

#10929 Dec 26, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Heavenly Hatti. You look like you're in the spotlight and ready to perform in your new avatar. Going to sing, dance, or tell jokes? You're dressed too fine for the jello pit. LOLOL. How about a lion act??

;o~

“Make Dreams Come True”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Meowza Christmastime

#10930 Dec 26, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Christmas ... I am sending you good warm thoughts and prayers. I too have never seen such extremes, of course, we know what is happening. We all just need to be prepared for that day.:)
Thank you. I'll get used to it by summer and then fry again LOL. Didn't we use to have seasons called Spring and Fall? This year the leaves fell before they turned due to dryness and record heat. Sad, those are seasons I quite miss and only see briefly if at all.

I will likely be climbing back in my sock drawer Thursday as I should move up another level which will be a good time to retire for a LONG winter's nap. Happy New Year sock will relieve me of my duties for the remainder of this year. I appreciate all the props and kind exchanges.

It sure was a pleasure Heavenly Hatti, TC, and all the fine folks here! So with this I will say I hope it was a Merry Christmas To All, and to all a goodnite! God bless you one and all!

>^o^<

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10931 Dec 27, 2012
Christmas Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year sock will relieve me of my duties for the remainder of this year. I appreciate all the props and kind exchanges.It sure was a pleasure Heavenly Hatti, TC, and all the fine folks here! So with this I will say I hope it was a Merry Christmas To All, and to all a goodnite! God bless you one and all!>^o^<
Thank You. It's always so sad when I have to say goodbye to a friend - maybe Christmas Sock could come back in July - when all the stores have those Christmas in July Sales?

For now tho - Goodbye Christmas Sock!:(

Meowza!

>*o*<

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#10932 Dec 27, 2012
Holy Land wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Heavenly Hatti. You look like you're in the spotlight and ready to perform in your new avatar. Going to sing, dance, or tell jokes? You're dressed too fine for the jello pit. LOLOL. How about a lion act??
;o~
This is my New Years Party outfit.:)

I'd take you everywhere with me Holy Land. Your too cute to leave behind !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#10933 Dec 27, 2012
Christmas Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I'll get used to it by summer and then fry again LOL. Didn't we use to have seasons called Spring and Fall? This year the leaves fell before they turned due to dryness and record heat. Sad, those are seasons I quite miss and only see briefly if at all.
I will likely be climbing back in my sock drawer Thursday as I should move up another level which will be a good time to retire for a LONG winter's nap. Happy New Year sock will relieve me of my duties for the remainder of this year. I appreciate all the props and kind exchanges.
It sure was a pleasure Heavenly Hatti, TC, and all the fine folks here! So with this I will say I hope it was a Merry Christmas To All, and to all a goodnite! God bless you one and all!
>^o^<
Thank you Christmas Sock . Love ya my dear and until next year ... Same Bat Channel ... Same Bat Time :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#10934 Dec 27, 2012
Good morning all . Hope you have a grand day . Coffee brewing .....

Get out and enjoy those after Christmas sales .

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10935 Dec 27, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
True dat! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10936 Dec 27, 2012
Holy Land wrote:
<quoted text>
Years ago before I knew you as Ricky, I saw you post 2 places. That was your avatar you used then, as it wasn't long after I came to Topix which has now been nearly 5 years. Anyway, I saw you when I first went to Offbeat and also on that old fave thread of yours that may have finally fizzled out on the Top Stories Forum. I posted with you a few times, nothing memorable I can recall. But I guarantee I always thought you were a woman cuz of your avatar. It wasn't till I saw you on the TopMod forum I discovered you were a semi-professional billiard playing dude. I think you look better as a guy, and it's much less confusing. Most females I know don't drink that much beer. LOL, Scared me.
;o~
Back in those days we were fighting a lot and most people can tell a guy from a chick as they have completely different writing styles and not many women are as aggressive as I used to be on here, not to mention boob talk, etc of which I've also toned down. But anyway nice to meet you HL!

“He Was BORN to DIE”

Level 8

#10937 Dec 27, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Back in those days we were fighting a lot and most people can tell a guy from a chick as they have completely different writing styles and not many women are as aggressive as I used to be on here, not to mention boob talk, etc of which I've also toned down. But anyway nice to meet you HL!
As I said, I only ran across your posts occasionally. I mostly was on the game threads then and not that often. So I never really got to read much of your chit chat on other threads. It was just instinctive of my logical mind, LOL. Yeh, I probably would have caught on had I noticed you mention a few of those things that you've "toned down".

Just stopped for a quick hello. I am retired as I am Level 8 and just took a brief scenic tour to stretch my socks before I retire once again to the drawer. Happy New Year!

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#10938 Dec 27, 2012
Mornin'Hatti and folks!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#10939 Dec 27, 2012
Good Morning Clem :)

“May It Be The Best Ever”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

****2017****

#10940 Dec 27, 2012
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. It's always so sad when I have to say goodbye to a friend - maybe Christmas Sock could come back in July - when all the stores have those Christmas in July Sales?
For now tho - Goodbye Christmas Sock!:(
Meowza!
>*o*<
Awww, that was SO sweet. At least Christmas Sock should be able to stay warm and dry snuggled up with the rest of the mismatched socks in Ye Ole Sock Drawer. It'll be OK, TC. Here, you can use my hanky.

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#10941 Dec 27, 2012
Good morning, Hatti and Friends! I had to look back at the last page to see if I had posted here this morning....I couldn't remember if I had or not. I'm a little under the weather and my tail feathers are limp and dragging the ground.

I hope everyone has a happy day....stay warm!

:)

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#10942 Dec 27, 2012
Mornin'Dickens.Tie a string around those tail feathers and your friends will take turns holding them up and you have enough friends to do it....

:-)

“dreaming of a white Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Let It Snow!

#10943 Dec 27, 2012
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
Mornin'Dickens.Tie a string around those tail feathers and your friends will take turns holding them up and you have enough friends to do it....
:-)
Aww, thank you, Clem. Such kind words are a good tonic and I feel my feathers perking up a bit!

:)

Booming Thunder
Level 5

Western * U*S*A*

#10944 Dec 27, 2012
Hey Hatti,Dickens,Clem,Sock and the rest of you folks!

Arabian Prancer

“Legend in my own mind”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#10945 Dec 27, 2012
Sure is quiet here today.Hope it stays that way too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you DESPISE someone you once LOVED? (Jun '09) 56 min Bite 95
Name this Somerset resident - user name is crim... 1 hr Dummy 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 171,877
Tucker McAlpin all American boy or complete scu... 2 hr whiterymes 6
easy does it 2 hr Curious george 15
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Alain Vain 14,167
Picke Park ByLaws 5 hr Timothy 16

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages