“We Are Family”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Here, There and Everywhere!

#9421 Nov 19, 2012
No comment, trying to be nice, key word trying, Nite Hatti.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9422 Nov 19, 2012
Did you listen to the song ?.. Nite BigDaddy :) Thanks for being nice !

“We Are Family”

Level 8

#9423 Nov 19, 2012
Nite John Boy

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9424 Nov 19, 2012
John Boy? I'm Mary Ellen!:)

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#9425 Nov 20, 2012
Med run...see you folks in the mornin'

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9426 Nov 20, 2012
Morning all .. Tuesday it is and another step closer to the big Turkey day!!

Coffee is brewing ...time to get moving .. Enjoy your day all :)

“We Are Family”

Level 8

#9427 Nov 20, 2012
Mornin' All. Happy pre-Thanksgiving to all.

It's beginning to look like the International House of Poochies,here at the old Homestead, as the gang is arriving with their extended Families.

German Shepherd,
Chinese Pug
French Poodle
Great Britian Saint Charles
Norwegian Elkhound
and USA All American Sooners.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9428 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning Hatti and everyone.

When I was in college I use to work retail. I still get anxiety attacks thinking about Black Friday. So I seem to overlook the joyfulness of the Holidays.

I am thankful for the wonderful and supportive friend's I have in my life and that I no longer have to work black Friday.:)

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#9429 Nov 20, 2012
Mornin'folks.One day closer to the Turkey!

:-)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9430 Nov 20, 2012
BigDaddyandGang wrote:
Mornin' All. Happy pre-Thanksgiving to all.
It's beginning to look like the International House of Poochies,here at the old Homestead, as the gang is arriving with their extended Families.
German Shepherd,
Chinese Pug
French Poodle
Great Britian Saint Charles
Norwegian Elkhound
and USA All American Sooners.
Sounds like the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9431 Nov 20, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
Good morning Hatti and everyone.
When I was in college I use to work retail. I still get anxiety attacks thinking about Black Friday. So I seem to overlook the joyfulness of the Holidays.
I am thankful for the wonderful and supportive friend's I have in my life and that I no longer have to work black Friday.:)
Have a wonderful day everyone.
Hello Bertie .... I get really stressed at the Holidays. I haven't shoppped on a Black Friday in years. I only did one time and said "never again". I do alot of internet shopping and that works for me.

Great friends are certainly hard to find ... so happy for you :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9432 Nov 20, 2012
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
Mornin'folks.One day closer to the Turkey!
:-)
Turkey day and duck day for you. Right? lol

gobble, gobble --- honk, honk !!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#9433 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning, Hatti and all. Hope everyone is geared up for the day after tomorrow. Being that it is just the missus and I here, I decided on cooking a baking hen rather than a turkey. That will be plenty for us, the dog, and the cats. Don't want a lot of leftovers for days. Y'all have a good'n.

Location hidden

#9434 Nov 20, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. Hope everyone is geared up for the day after tomorrow. Being that it is just the missus and I here, I decided on cooking a baking hen rather than a turkey. That will be plenty for us, the dog, and the cats. Don't want a lot of leftovers for days. Y'all have a good'n.
Hello Perf. I am sure the dog and cats will love you for it. We still have a big get together for Thanksgiving. I always bring some home for the dogs and cats. It the only way they allow me back intot the house, when they smell food.:)

Location hidden

#9435 Nov 20, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Bertie .... I get really stressed at the Holidays. I haven't shoppped on a Black Friday in years. I only did one time and said "never again". I do alot of internet shopping and that works for me.
Great friends are certainly hard to find ... so happy for you :)
If I am up I go with a friend and we people watch and give thanks we don't have to work it or shop it.:)

I think a lot of people get stressed at the holidays as we feel pressure to make them special, with the baking the cards and the presents. It's really just about spending time with the peopel you care about.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#9436 Nov 20, 2012
Sniff, sniff .... anybody else smell it? I think I smell turkey & stuffing and maybe some pies being baked already! Mmmmm!

OK, I'll admit it - Holidays stress me - there, I've said it - I feel much better now!
______

Hi Hatti - Hey All - I hope everyone's having a great day thus far!:)

“Rough winds do shake”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

the darling buds of May...

#9437 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning, Everyone! Ah, we are having the most beautiful weather for Turkey Week! I hope the sun is shining warmly over all of you!

I'll be doing some last-minute grocery shopping this afternoon and I may do some baking this evening. Oh, don't you just love all the activity of the holidays!

I don't like shopping in the stores for gifts, but then I don't like shopping period. I'd rather sit in the comfort of my warm home and shop in mail-order catalogs or on the Internet. I like studying and mulling over gift ideas a very long time before making my decisions.

I hope you're all enjoying these days leading up to our day of Thanksgiving!

:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9438 Nov 20, 2012
Trouser Cough wrote:
Sniff, sniff .... anybody else smell it? I think I smell turkey & stuffing and maybe some pies being baked already! Mmmmm!
OK, I'll admit it - Holidays stress me - there, I've said it - I feel much better now!
______
Hi Hatti - Hey All - I hope everyone's having a great day thus far!:)
I can start to feel it too TC... But I'm really looking forward to a great Thanksgiving with my family :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#9439 Nov 20, 2012
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Everyone! Ah, we are having the most beautiful weather for Turkey Week! I hope the sun is shining warmly over all of you!
I'll be doing some last-minute grocery shopping this afternoon and I may do some baking this evening. Oh, don't you just love all the activity of the holidays!
I don't like shopping in the stores for gifts, but then I don't like shopping period. I'd rather sit in the comfort of my warm home and shop in mail-order catalogs or on the Internet. I like studying and mulling over gift ideas a very long time before making my decisions.
I hope you're all enjoying these days leading up to our day of Thanksgiving!
:)
Hello Ms Dickens ... I love reading your posts. You have a way that just makes it feel like I'm right there with you.

Have a nice afternoon and watch out for all those crazy drivers. lol

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#9440 Nov 20, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I can start to feel it too TC... But I'm really looking forward to a great Thanksgiving with my family :)
My family is angry at me - can Mrs Cough & I eat with your family? Maybe we could bring the napkins?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
real estate questions 6 hr phil dunphy 2
Can't find him 7 hr someone1956 1
Cheating or not cheating 9 hr Luigi 3
This or That? (May '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 2,162
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 hr LMS 148,314
Laura Strunk 14 hr Stretch 1
Abortion, people putting themselves first over ... 16 hr Superomega03 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages