#2 Jul 8, 2008
beenthere

Pineville, KY

#3 Jul 8, 2008
good Doctor now. Bad judgement before.

Since: Sep 07

London, KY

#4 Jul 8, 2008
Read the links "info" posted; then also read his Minnesota, Ohio, and Kentucky Boards of Medical Licensure disciplinary files. Yes, three states have disciplined him:

Minnesota (3 disciplinary files): https://www.hlb.state.mn.us/BMP/DesktopModule...

Ohio (3 formal actions): https://license.ohio.gov/Lookup/SearchDetail....

Kentucky (3 disciplinary actions, most recent March 2008): http://www.state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalord...

Make up your mind whether you want Dr. Sava cutting on you after you have read all the public information available about him.

Neither he, nor his partners, will be working on me or any of my family.

The Commonwealth-Journal is owned by the same newspaper group that owns the Mankato Free Press, and the Commonwealth-Journal's publisher and editor were aware of the lawsuit against him when the LCRH brought him here. However, the Commonwealth-Journal never printed a word of its sister newspaper's article. Evidently the LCRH's advertising dollars are more important to the Commonwealth-Journal than is its responsibility to the community.
bad back

London, KY

#5 Jul 8, 2008
Major Pain wrote:
Read the links "info" posted; then also read his Minnesota, Ohio, and Kentucky Boards of Medical Licensure disciplinary files. Yes, three states have disciplined him:
Minnesota (3 disciplinary files): https://www.hlb.state.mn.us/BMP/DesktopModule...
Ohio (3 formal actions): https://license.ohio.gov/Lookup/SearchDetail....
Kentucky (3 disciplinary actions, most recent March 2008): http://www.state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalord...
Make up your mind whether you want Dr. Sava cutting on you after you have read all the public information available about him.
Neither he, nor his partners, will be working on me or any of my family.
The Commonwealth-Journal is owned by the same newspaper group that owns the Mankato Free Press, and the Commonwealth-Journal's publisher and editor were aware of the lawsuit against him when the LCRH brought him here. However, the Commonwealth-Journal never printed a word of its sister newspaper's article. Evidently the LCRH's advertising dollars are more important to the Commonwealth-Journal than is its responsibility to the community.
i am only asking because i am unable to get into dr. elnaggar or elkalliny, i do know for a fact they are the absolute best neurosurgeons within a 800 mile radius, and by the way they are not partners with sava. this is why i asked if he was o.k. to go to

Since: Sep 07

London, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2008
bad back wrote:
<quoted text>
i am only asking because i am unable to get into dr. elnaggar or elkalliny, i do know for a fact they are the absolute best neurosurgeons within a 800 mile radius, and by the way they are not partners with sava. this is why i asked if he was o.k. to go to
I report. You decide.

It does not matter to me who works on your back.

It matters to me who works on my back.
old timer

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 8, 2008
who is the dr that everyone around somerset goes to when they want pain killers
worked on dad

United States

#8 Jul 9, 2008
I wasn't aware of this, he did surgery on my dad in May, and I will say my dad is doing great, idk

“Papa G”

Since: Apr 08

Somerset Ky

#9 Jul 9, 2008
bad back wrote:
<quoted text>
those 2 should go back to sandland, and minister to sick camels, thats all their good for. i have disentigrating vertibrae, and could use a bone fusion. they refused because i am too fat. so i asked what can i do, they say lose weight, walk more, eat less. their i am in intense pain using a walker. yeah they are so great...fuck them and their lousy practice.
The Mayor

Murray, KY

#10 Jul 9, 2008
Papa G wrote:
<quoted text>those 2 should go back to sandland, and minister to sick camels, thats all their good for. i have disentigrating vertibrae, and could use a bone fusion. they refused because i am too fat. so i asked what can i do, they say lose weight, walk more, eat less. their i am in intense pain using a walker. yeah they are so great...fuck them and their lousy practice.
Lickety Split!

“Papa G”

Somerset Ky

#11 Jul 9, 2008
The Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>Lickety Split!
hmmmmm...seems the Mayour has a 1 track mind, this is going to take some looking into.

BWAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA
Camel MD

Pineville, KY

#12 Jul 9, 2008
Papa,
If they are so bad why do people come from all around the world to be treated by them? What other doctors do we have that can make that claim?
They are the pinnacle of their field and we should be glad to have them here.

Sorry about your back but I dont think they caused it. With obesity comes many risks when putting you under. You might not survive the going under and coming out.
average joe

Somerset, KY

#13 Jul 9, 2008
I think El Naggar and El Kalliny are really great. They know their stuff and have helped MANY people from all over the world. ANY surgery has its risks. So many people want perfection, but that's just not possible. I agree with Camel MD, we are fortunate to have them here. Bad Back, seems you'd be better off to put up with the pain as long as it takes to get in to see one of them.

“Papa G”

Somerset Ky

#14 Jul 9, 2008
yeah, right LCRH is the surgical center of the world,hey maybe they think i am too fat from eating hawg meat, and it endangers their raggedy belief. ya know Muslims cannot come any where near pork.
been there

London, KY

#15 Jul 9, 2008
Papa G wrote:
<quoted text>those 2 should go back to sandland, and minister to sick camels, thats all their good for. i have disentigrating vertibrae, and could use a bone fusion. they refused because i am too fat. so i asked what can i do, they say lose weight, walk more, eat less. their i am in intense pain using a walker. yeah they are so great...fuck them and their lousy practice.
Actually loosing weight works!! I lost 200 lbs because they told me i was too fat for surgery to repair my back. now that i have lost weight, I don't even need surgery. Plus i look better and feel better.

Since: Jul 08

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Jul 12, 2008
bad back wrote:
what can anyone tell me about dr.sava?
dr sava repaired my cervical disks. wonderful job. wonderful,caring md.

Since: Jul 08

Wilmore, KY

#17 Jul 16, 2008
dr sava is one of the nicest, most caring person i have ever met! he truly cares about every one of his patients and he is a great doctor.
Another bad back

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 24, 2008
I've gotten the emails going around about Dr. Sava and I've heard what a nice guy he is. I for am glad he is a nice guy, but if the reports are true I would be to scared to let him cut on me as well.

Another thing that is missing here is the reports of some of the sugical mistakes he has made. I have long since deleted the emails I received, but they included links to news stories about his mistakes, maybe he was using at the time. I honestly don't know. If someone else has links to those stories, please post them. I would like to re-read them again myself.

I hope and pray he is sober and stays that way.
employee

Finley, TN

#19 Jul 24, 2008
he is sober.
crazy01

Finley, TN

#20 Jul 24, 2008
Papa G wrote:
first of all you must have been a fat ass for them to say that about you so go RUNNNN and find another dr. people come to see them from all over the united states why dont you go treat your fatness and if you cant think of anything else besides sterotyipng a doctor who obviously has more knowledge than you than go screw your self, or better yet go EAT A BIG MAC!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min usa 151,859
Ugn (Aug '12) 1 hr In the know 12
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr _Susan_ 32,748
word (Dec '11) 5 hr Red_Forman 29
How to get 100% PTSD Disability (May '12) 6 hr Marine05 152
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 7 hr Red_Forman 12,677
Word Association (Feb '09) 7 hr Red_Forman 12,257

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance