Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alton Blakley Mazda

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 1, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

stop in and see us, over 300 cars to choose from...get you the best deal in town now through saturday
been there

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Alton Blakley Mazda wrote:
stop in and see us, over 300 cars to choose from...get you the best deal in town now through saturday
Best place to get screwed, been there before will never go back to any of the blakely dealerships.
Go to lexington before going to blakely
gone fishin

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

been there wrote:
<quoted text>Best place to get screwed, been there before will never go back to any of the blakely dealerships.
Go to lexington before going to blakely
I disagree I have purchased my last 3 cars from there. Are very good and are willing to work with you.
gone fishin

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 1, 2008
 
Keep our local economy strong ( Buy Local )
fair and balanced

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 1, 2008
 
gone fishin wrote:
Keep our local economy strong ( Buy Local )
dont kid your self,hold out and lets see what happenes to our country, few days isnt going to hurt,dont put your self in a pickle
Reality

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 1, 2008
 
I have owned a dozen or more cars in the last few years. A couple have been bought at AB. Let's face it the car dealers are making huge money! They buy or trade at or below wholesale and sale for retail. I prefer out of town because the selection is better. For instance, do you ever see any used BMW, Lexus, or Hummers in Somerset!?!?!? No.....they are in Lexington...Louisville..Knoxvi lle.
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 1, 2008
 
agreed, better selection in lex, for the $ you spend on some mazdas, fords, or Gm you could have a bmw, or audi which holds it's value much better.
FeelsGood

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 1, 2008
 
I love it when customers think they know more about the car business than the dealers.
I used to to cars, but dealing with stupid ass customers day in and day out I developed a hate for the customer.
It feels good too tell all you Jacks out there to kiss my white a$$ and go to hell!!!!!!!You morons don't know sh!t.
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 1, 2008
 
FeelsGood wrote:
I love it when customers think they know more about the car business than the dealers.
I used to to cars, but dealing with stupid ass customers day in and day out I developed a hate for the customer.
It feels good too tell all you Jacks out there to kiss my white a$$ and go to hell!!!!!!!You morons don't know sh!t.
Wow and you don't sale cars anymore, or at least I am guessing you sold cars, you post reads that you "used to to cars" maybe you were just so excited about telling somone off you couldn't type full words.
jed

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 1, 2008
 
unknown wrote:
agreed, better selection in lex, for the $ you spend on some mazdas, fords, or Gm you could have a bmw, or audi which holds it's value much better.
Yea Buddy go buy a BMW!! They really hold there value!! MORON!!
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 1, 2008
 
no, but I will tell you what feels good, when the car sales man is being a complete jerk and I can look at him and tell him that I pay more in taxes then you make a year now get me those keys.
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 1, 2008
 
jed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Buddy go buy a BMW!! They really hold there value!! MORON!!
yes it will hold it's value better then a GM or Ford, so will any German made car, look it up. I spent $56k on a Cadillac (which is GM) 6 months later it was only worth $36k, now my BMW I spent $47 on last year(when I ditched the GM piece of crap) is still worth $45, so yes they hold thier value much better.
Jed

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 1, 2008
 
unknown wrote:
no, but I will tell you what feels good, when the car sales man is being a complete jerk and I can look at him and tell him that I pay more in taxes then you make a year now get me those keys.
Just another blow hard!!! You a no clue......
Fat Chance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 1, 2008
 
I would like to see you actually sell a $47K BMW for $45K right now. That is crap. There is no used car on the market right now that will bring anywhere its new price except a Dodge Challenger or a Corvette ZO6, and they are limited specialty vehicles. See who will really give you cash for that used BMW?
carguy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 1, 2008
 
sounds like you guys have got the business all figured out,when are you gonna open up ur lot??? we pay more in taxes than u make in three years, we are not all bad people, we have families and mortgage payments and other bills to pay, we just chose to sell cars for a living, it sure beats swinging a hammer or digging a ditch. somerset is a great place to buy cars, you dont have to go to lex, lville, or knowville to get a fair deal on a new or preowned vehicle, just give us a break, and a chance, so go to alton blakely and get the best experience you will ever have while buying a car
Jed

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 1, 2008
 
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> yes it will hold it's value better then a GM or Ford, so will any German made car, look it up. I spent $56k on a Cadillac (which is GM) 6 months later it was only worth $36k, now my BMW I spent $47 on last year(when I ditched the GM piece of crap) is still worth $45, so yes they hold thier value much better.
LOL...your such an idiot!!!Anyone with any business sense knows BMWs are lease vehicles. To think your car is worth that much, you must be pretty stupid!! Anyone knows vehicles are poor investments. To buy a car and trade it 6 months later is pure idiotic. Bet the salemen love your stupid a$$........lol
Fat Chance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 1, 2008
 
I was not dissing Alton Blakely. I have actually bought several cars from them and was very happy. I have also bought cars from the other new car dealers in Somerset, Lexington, Bowling Green, London, Cincinnati, etc.... There are goods and bads everywhere. As for foreign versus domestic, 20 years ago, foreign cars were better. Now, it is a proven fact that the top 10 manufacturers are pretty close. Any testing magazine such as Motor Trend, Consumer Reports, etc will vouch for that. I personally know of lots of people who have Mercedes and BMW who spend a lot of time in loaner cars from Lexington while their cars are being worked on.
As for CarGuy, I doubt that he pays more in taxes than some of us make. Sounds a little arrogant.
Paul

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 1, 2008
 
what he meant to say is that the dealership is for sale not just the cars, if anyone is interested.
bag lady

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 1, 2008
 
a.b. honda attemped to sell me a demo suv. had a couple thousand miles on it....i got the exact same one for the same price (if not a little less) at don jacobs in lex....still on the truck in the wrapper. they even delivered it to me, full tank of gas, and a years worth of free oil changes. my point? if i am going to buy a NEW car, i want a NEW car. not a demo at a new car price...that should have been in the used car section.(and i was a repeat customer at ab)
bag lady

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 1, 2008
 
Paul wrote:
what he meant to say is that the dealership is for sale not just the cars, if anyone is interested.
dont think so....read his post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••