girlygirl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

why does everyone just get on here to talk negativly? Please someone answer that.
undecided

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

I'd like to know the samething
girlygirl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

yeah its getting a little out of control i think

Since: Aug 08

highland.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

because people who are from small towns have nothing better to do. they like to point fingers and lay blames.

a product of their rasing.
Stevie Knows His Shit

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

I hate it when people talk shit. they open their mouths and poo poo comes out. its so gay. today i whacked off in public. i jizzed on a cops hat. he was taking a lunch break. he got all the lunch he could handle. afterwards i ate some of his lunch if you know what im saying. officer snazzy is a wonderful fellow who has a big hat. ;)
s-f-g-

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

YEAH I AGREE WITH YOU ALL THIS IS JUST GETTING OUT OF HAND!I HONESTLY THINK THIS SIGHT JUST NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.I DIDNT KNOW SOMERSET WAS THIS BAD I HONESTLY JUST FOUND THIS SIGHT LAST NIGHT MY COUSIN ASHLEY TOLD ME ABOUT IT.I GO TO IT SEE WHERE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THE DEAD,COPS EVERYONE IS A RATT OR A WHORE THEN U GOT THIS SHIT ABOUT WHITE AND BLACK.THIS SIGHT RIGHT HERE IS WHAT CAUSES KILLINGS.I JUST FOUND THIS SIGHT AND I FOUND WHERE SOME ONE WROTE ABOUT ONE OF MY FRIENDS BROTHERS I DONT REALLY KNOW HIM BUT I KNOW HIS NAME IS ROBBIE ALLEN AND HE LIVES IN NANCY AND NE HAS HIS OWN BUISNESS AND HE DONT REALLY TAKE CARE OF HIS CHILD HIS SONS MOTHER TAKES CARE OF HIS SON.ANYWAYS THEY ARE PUTTING ON HERE HE IS A RATT AND DONT TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS OH YEAH AND 1 SAID I CAUGHT HIM WITH A MAN.NOW THIS IS ALL CRAZY HIS SISTER CALLED AND TOLD HIM ALL THIS HE JUST LAUGHED AND SAID HELL ATLEAST THEY ARE GIVING SOMEONE ELSE IN SOMERSET A BREAK OH YEAH AND HE JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER GFETTING READY 4 WORK IN THE MORNING.SOMETHING A BORED PERSON DONT DO.THEY WAnt to set up and spread shit on here
oh do tell

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

If everyone was forced to use their own name and town and prove who you are before you could post on here, This site would be history in a matter of hours. Dead. Gone.
But since we can be anyone we want we can say anything we want, its stupid and I'm just as bad as the next guy so you don't have to bother pointing that out to me.
girlygirl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

well you didnt have to bother commenting on here either now did ya? thats what i thought THANKS.
Outsider

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

She's right. You guys act like a bunch of inbreds.
girlygirl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Outsider wrote:
She's right. You guys act like a bunch of inbreds.
thank you! everyone needs to grow up and find something better to do.
Look at any of them

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

All of the forums are just like this one. The whole freaking country is like this. There are just too many parents not raising their children right. You are a product of your raising. My guess some of the regulars on here didn't get beat enough as children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min SNYB 128,589
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren 34 min Question Unanswered 13
Yardsale for Derek Kissee 50 min Prayers to the Family 2
Man found badly beaten in Rockcastle County 53 min Prayers to the Family 6
band or singer christian type 1 hr Looking 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr terri 26,184
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr shew 1,014
is PC trying to close SHS down 9 hr Goose Meets Gander 41
•••