Who's the best CSM at Wal-Mart?
Debo

Finley, TN

#102 Jul 24, 2008
Hey andy, how about you stop talking so much shit about Mr. Hall and korey before stuff starts to get out of control and roll down hill . Dont think for one second that i dont know its you. And korey knows its you, as does Mr. Hall.
ghjty

London, KY

#103 Jul 24, 2008
old friends

London, KY

#104 Jul 25, 2008
anybody know a pat wilson or she may go by blevins or adams now ? shes an old friend of mine , lost touch with her yrs ago . would like to find her
Debo

Pineville, KY

#105 Jul 25, 2008
I meant to say mikey. I know your bandmates, i wonder how they will react when they findout you do drugs...hmmm. Not too good. Lay off korey, and mr. hall.
part-timer

Corbin, KY

#106 Jul 25, 2008
a lot of ass kissing going on at Wally
YAAAAHHHH

Somerset, KY

#107 Jul 25, 2008
I don't know anything about any supposed drug use at Wal Mart, but that Korey kid should never have gotten CSM. The favoritism there is pretty apparent. That said they don't exactly have a good track record for picking good cashiers to move up...
mother of 5

Lexington, KY

#108 Jul 25, 2008
Walmart sucks!!!!
tired

Somerset, KY

#109 Jul 25, 2008
YAAAAHHHH wrote:
I don't know anything about any supposed drug use at Wal Mart, but that Korey kid should never have gotten CSM. The favoritism there is pretty apparent. That said they don't exactly have a good track record for picking good cashiers to move up...
who would you pick to be csm,if somerset was wet no csm's under 21,i believe that is policy,but is it really the age or is it just the people who we have as csm's that is making workers so mad
tired

Somerset, KY

#110 Jul 25, 2008
does anyone even ask other workers who might they think could handle the job or might be good at it
tired

Somerset, KY

#111 Jul 25, 2008
im not sure who i would pick but i would want someone who could hold their own and had my back,someone who would be honest but not mean and someone who didn't hate their job,cause we know if they hate it,they ain't going to last
YAAAAAAHHHH

Lexington, KY

#112 Jul 25, 2008
tired wrote:
<quoted text> who would you pick to be csm,if somerset was wet no csm's under 21,i believe that is policy,but is it really the age or is it just the people who we have as csm's that is making workers so mad
Really, I don't think age has much to do with it. I was merely referring to the fact that he followed his favorite csm around like a little puppy dog. Ron Hall even prearranged the schedule so they would get their breaks and lunches together. I actually saw them drinking after each other. I didn't think much of it but other cashiers thought it was a little creepy. For the longest time, I thought they were family of some sort. And then, what a surprise, look who gets the promotion. I don't work there anymore as I have moved on (on good terms, I might add), so no one can accuse me of envy, but I would be lying if I said it was a surprise.
Says

Somerset, KY

#113 Jul 26, 2008
123abc wrote:
anyone ever go thru the check lane with the cashier lady who had a mustcache thicker than most men's? ewwww!
LMAO!! My husband and I did the other day. It was all I had not to bust out laughing. I just couldn't help it. She can help herself and wax that sh!t off!! that's just plain sorry and gross!!
tired

Somerset, KY

#114 Jul 26, 2008
YAAAAAAHHHH wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, I don't think age has much to do with it. I was merely referring to the fact that he followed his favorite csm around like a little puppy dog. Ron Hall even prearranged the schedule so they would get their breaks and lunches together. I actually saw them drinking after each other. I didn't think much of it but other cashiers thought it was a little creepy. For the longest time, I thought they were family of some sort. And then, what a surprise, look who gets the promotion. I don't work there anymore as I have moved on (on good terms, I might add), so no one can accuse me of envy, but I would be lying if I said it was a surprise.
i know what you mean and i dont think it has anything to do with envy,i was just wondering who you think might be a good csm, i think when someone works with others alot and so closely we as a group begin to see people for who they are where the higher ups dont work in the group they are outside looking in and can see what we do
spill the beans

Somerset, KY

#115 Jul 27, 2008
i think some of the ppl need to tell allen that one of the csm does drugs. and that they will let anyone become csm now these days . i say let the put a psyhco to work there now .
Blueroseofky

Lexington, KY

#116 Jul 28, 2008
i know u work there wrote:
worker who r u i know u work on the front end b , c ,d ,h ,f and g i agree on but i think U MUST BE HIGH on something and that truth stright form the horse mounth and plus jerry and amanda are csm fave u might want to change that i really think that one other cashier would make a really dam good csm if given the chance
I have a question. What cashier is it that u think would make a really dam good csm if given the chance? Please reply
i know u work there

Somerset, KY

#117 Jul 28, 2008
i don't know which one the it is but she wear glass much young i think she in her 20's i believe. i am not good with names sorry
Blueroseofky

Lexington, KY

#118 Jul 28, 2008
i know u work there wrote:
i don't know which one the it is but she wear glass much young i think she in her 20's i believe. i am not good with names sorry
i think that there are several there that would make good csm's if given the chance however there is one i don't know her name but she looks to be in her 40's and she wears glasses too.
yea right

Somerset, KY

#119 Aug 1, 2008
Shamrock70 wrote:
I give EVERY vote to Ross in 1-hr photo! Whew...he's a hottie and so sweet and shy..not sure if he is a CSM, but he'd get my vote for hotest anywhere in town
you must not work with him because that guy is not sweet and is not shy at all,he is rude,he talks bad about people,the way they look ,ugly,fat,stupid hes not nice at all,hes not shy he just thinks hes above people
POKIE

Somerset, KY

#120 Aug 1, 2008
Yea He is also a little pu!!Y I whooped him a while back
with you

Somerset, KY

#121 Aug 1, 2008
customer wrote:
Walmart doesn't have any decent management or they would be getting rid of a lot of the cashiers. Not all but most of them have attitude problems. If you ask them to load your cart watch them freak out and get mad.
That is very true. The poorest management. If you don't believe me, go to customer service and return something. Try to figure out which counter is open and where the line is for each of the counters! The lady that works at customer service told me there are constant arguments among the customers over this and management won't fix the problem. It could easily be solved with the "bank type" rope separators, and a customer service person saying "next in line please."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 57 min positronium 34,032
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,898
Poker, anyone be seriously interested in playi... 3 hr Somerset Kid 1
Nevermind wwjd, what would other churches do is... 4 hr Libertarian 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr kelly 156,425
Where is Tony B. IRVINE? 7 hr West80Dancer 1
Beecher House 7 hr Delilah 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance