Curlysue

Russell Springs, KY

#42 Jul 12, 2008
I have worked as a cashier at 3 different places. I worked the deli at walmart. They are very strict on everything there.
Curlysue

Russell Springs, KY

#43 Jul 12, 2008
Im now on maternity leave. I work for a woman in town caring for her children...
Allen A

AOL

#44 Jul 13, 2008
I loves me some Wal Mart. Yeah yeah Bitch. Live better save money bitches.

“Shnaggle Puffs”

Since: Jul 08

Somerset Ky

#45 Jul 13, 2008
I like Walmart I went in there Friday night and got all my stuff paid for and I loaded all of it into my cart and then I forgot I had left my Debit card in my car! The cashier was so nice about it. I felt like an idiot but she was really cool about it.

Whos to lazy to load there own Cart ? I mean I could understand if its a tv or a stero or something like that.....but you dont wanna load it when its groceries....I would rather load my own so my stuff dont get all smushed. lol
worker

AOL

#46 Jul 13, 2008
I think most of the csm are trailer park trash. The way they act, look, and talk support that. Some are missing all their top teeth.
racefan

Somerset, KY

#47 Jul 13, 2008
BigTacoDaddy wrote:
who that one greeter with the big nose and big boobs that always flirts it up with all the guys? I would bounce those boobs like sugar ray.
hey bigtacodaddy why u try to talk to her if you think she is that hott
sam hall here

London, KY

#48 Jul 13, 2008
First things First!!! Screw you.
A. Not Fat!! a little more to love thats all.
B. I barely have time to take a piss let alone stalk someone
C. Wtf! Stealing? Please I have a job if I want something I buy it.
D.As for the third shift csm with the beard.. thats Jonathan!! And he's freakin awesome!! He knows more about wal-mart than you do so SHUT-UP!!!
E. As for the csm with no teeth, she's a sweetie, and she backs up everyone of us that work there.
F. As for Korey, get over it he got the job not you leave him alone
And G. Normally i don't waste my time on pathetic ppl. who have nothing better to do than sit at the computer and trash somebodys reputation. However I'm sick of cowards who won't at least leave a name with their post.
Thank you for shopping at wal-mart!!!
warren

Sherwood Park, Canada

#49 Jul 13, 2008
Digger wrote:
I dont know, I do know that I have seen a few employees there shoplift and get away with it lol.
iAM A CSM AT WALMART IN FORTSASKATCHEWAN I LOVE MY JOB AND ALL THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT AND LOTS OF THE CUSTOMERS ARE RUDE AND DONT GIVE A SHIT ALL THE MANAGERS ARE NICE AT THE STOPRE WE ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME YOUR NOT JUST A NUMBER AT THIS STORE YOUR SOMEBODY
wal-mart employee

London, KY

#50 Jul 13, 2008
Any one who says that the employees at wal-mart are stealing are the thieves themselves. and trust me i know because i work costumer service
and i see your face up there almost every effin day.
Get a freakin life!
As for anyone who wants to say anything bad about the "kids" who got that position, that has more to do with wal-mart trying to make all the csm positions part time. And none of the full time ppl are taking the leap of faith that wal mart won't screw them over with their hours and other benefits. also those "kids" were well trained by some of the best and can make an effin decision on there own and will back up their fellow co-workers!
If you're saying Sam Hall is fat then thats only because your so pathetic and have no self-esteem. you can't see the beauty in her or anybody else. also i bet you're as big as a house and try to make other ppl fell fat because YOU are!!!!
RVDS_1FAN

Memphis, TN

#51 Jul 14, 2008
wal-mart employee wrote:
Any one who says that the employees at wal-mart are stealing are the thieves themselves. and trust me i know because i work costumer service
Get a freakin life!
As for anyone who wants to say anything bad about the "kids" who got that position, that has more to do with wal-mart trying to make all the csm positions part time. And none of the full time ppl are taking the leap of faith that wal mart won't screw them over with their hours and other benefits. also those "kids" were well trained by some of the best and can make an effin decision on there own and will back up their fellow co-workers!
If you're saying Sam Hall is fat then thats only because your so pathetic and have no self-esteem. you can't see the beauty in her or anybody else. also i bet you're as big as a house and try to make other ppl fell fat because YOU are!!!!
oh no sounds like one of them fat chicks up at the customer service desk, almost puke everytime i try to return something
jessica

Somerset, KY

#52 Jul 14, 2008
customer wrote:
Walmart doesn't have any decent management or they would be getting rid of a lot of the cashiers. Not all but most of them have attitude problems. If you ask them to load your cart watch them freak out and get mad.
I would totally have to disagree with this statement. We have a wonderful management team and wonderful people at our somerset walmart. I agree some who have been there for awhile or even some new ones are not the nicest people.....but where in the world is it not like that? Have you been to k-mart ? Or other places , like restaraunts where you have thought to yourself "man the service sucked",if we are not totally slammed , i will load the cart but if we are backed up , it kind helps everybody you could lift a finger and pick the bags up as they come around. Obviously, if the person insists on me loading the cart i will but then the 900 people behind that person just gets mad because that person made them wait longer. So you can decide what is more important the loading of bags or getting thru quickly so someone else can get thru. I mean seriously sometimes i feel that if we handed out money someone would complain about how we handed it out.....
jessica

Somerset, KY

#53 Jul 14, 2008
this is crazy!!!! ummm ok first of all sam hall is a very nice person.....so not sure why she ended up on here. Furthermore....i would have to disagree with the stealing comment about employees steal more than customer, that is so not true i have seen some employees get caught stealing but not at the somerset walmart. I have seen so many people get caught stealing and none of them employees. One girl tried to steal curtains and got busted and i was like "yeah that was worth it...stupid azz!" so if the employees were stealing as much as the customers then there would not be anything left in the store....
Jennifer

Somerset, KY

#54 Jul 14, 2008
shane in the dairy dept-hottness!! i'd do him!
lol

Somerset, KY

#55 Jul 15, 2008
wal-mart employee wrote:
Get a freakin life!
LMAO jeez cry some more
lol

Somerset, KY

#56 Jul 15, 2008
sam hall here wrote:
First things First!!! Screw you.
A. Not Fat!! a little more to love thats all.
B. I barely have time to take a piss let alone stalk someone
C. Wtf! Stealing? Please I have a job if I want something I buy it.
D.As for the third shift csm with the beard.. thats Jonathan!! And he's freakin awesome!! He knows more about wal-mart than you do so SHUT-UP!!!
E. As for the csm with no teeth, she's a sweetie, and she backs up everyone of us that work there.
F. As for Korey, get over it he got the job not you leave him alone
And G. Normally i don't waste my time on pathetic ppl. who have nothing better to do than sit at the computer and trash somebodys reputation. However I'm sick of cowards who won't at least leave a name with their post.
Thank you for shopping at wal-mart!!!
you can cry some more too.:)
Cat Daddy

Corbin, KY

#57 Jul 15, 2008
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my question: Why can't you load your own cart?
Is it that big of a deal? All it does is make the other people have to wait longer. It shouldn't kill you to load your own cart. Unless a person is physically unable, I feel you should load it yourself. If you don't like it go some place else. Anyways Wal-Mart need the competition.
I agree with you Whatever. Seems you purchased the stuff, it is yours, and you should be the one responsible for loading unless you are physically unable which is usually noticiable. Some customers are just plain LAZY or think they are too good. Hell o Pete a cashier is just what it implies, they are not baggers. It is a some wonder some customers don't have someone pushing them around the store so they don't have to walk.
Way I look at it, if you don't like Wal-Mart shop elsewhere. Still mom amd pop store that need your business. We killed the mom and pop stores not Wally World.

I like Ralph in Sporting Goods, he seems to know a lot about killin things.lol
RegularGirl

Corbin, KY

#58 Jul 15, 2008
I am so glad that the employees at WalMart are able to look at people and tell if they are physically unable to do something. That must be a real gift. I have met several people with health problems that keep them from lifting but to look at them you wouldnt know it. I have been in WalMart after having surgery and was unable to lift and asked the cashier if she could please load my cart and she got red in the face and was pissed off. She loaded the cart but not before being very rude. I got this response from a couple of the cashiers during the period that I was recuperating. Yes. They were reported to the management.
wallyworldrules

London, KY

#59 Jul 15, 2008
I find it difficult to believe that if you explained to the cashier that you were recovering from surgery that they would not honor your request to load your cart. Difficult to believe, but I did not say impossible.

Why are we bashing Walmart? I have been in Kroger plenty of times when they just slide my groceries down to the end and wait for me to put them in the cart.
Regular Girl

Corbin, KY

#60 Jul 15, 2008
Well you can believe it. The cashier told me that she wasnt to lift anything either and was on restrictions from the doctor. After I left the cashier she made fun of me to the person in line behind me. She had no idea that they even knew me. They did know me and followed and me out and told me what had happened. The cashier was reported to the CSM and the CSM said the cashier was not on restrictions from a doctor and just didnt want to load the cart. If I had been the CSM I would have fired the cashier.
Blurnle

Hopkinsville, KY

#61 Jul 15, 2008
If you knew anything about Wal Mart you would know it is not that easy. Most customers are full of shit and everyone knows that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of buying a boat ,what it means by max... 3 min gladthelakeisback 2
chid support question 4 min kelly 5
Freedom of Religion 1 hr walt 94
rodney clark (Aug '08) 2 hr laughing 33
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 25,630
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 14,926
Word Association (Feb '09) 4 hr Red_Forman 11,987
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE