The Batters Box
james

Manchester, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has been there and what you think about it? We went yesterday and had a good time.
Nancy Compton

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 17, 2008
It is a blast!
Im a little sore
Sportsnut

Finley, TN

#3 Jul 18, 2008
great if you have kids who are playing baseball.this town needs more facilities like this to help the developement of these young kids and keep them occupied and staying out of trouble.
logan

London, KY

#4 Jul 21, 2008
Just heard that the owners son won the home run derby at lincoln county this weekend.Must have helped him.CONGATS!!!!
softball

Finley, TN

#5 Jul 22, 2008
It help the Pulaski CO girls softball team (7-9 yrs old) this weekend also they won the Championship @ Garrard Co
james

Brodhead, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2008
went again last night before my game to hit some warm up. I had three for three hits wish i had found them before now.
the batman

London, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2008
hip hip hooray
hmmmmm

Memphis, TN

#8 Jul 23, 2008
wowie, who cares its not like your going to be in the majors anyways...woopity woop..now i gotta go take a fat dump
james

Manchester, KY

#9 Jul 23, 2008
hmmmmm wrote:
wowie, who cares its not like your going to be in the majors anyways...woopity woop..now i gotta go take a fat dump
I know you may be right that i'll never make the majors but that are what dreams are about. And as long as Im going to play I will do the best that can be done. this way someday I will not be a loser like you!!!!!
lightning8

London, KY

#10 Jul 24, 2008
im at the batters box as often or more than anyone, and if that facility wasnt there i wouldnt be half the ball player i am today. and for anyone that needs help on anything dealing with pitching or hitting they will help in a heart beat.
hmmmmm

Memphis, TN

#11 Jul 24, 2008
james wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you may be right that i'll never make the majors but that are what dreams are about. And as long as Im going to play I will do the best that can be done. this way someday I will not be a loser like you!!!!!
go play with your boyfriends bat loser, you probably ride the pine...
The Sports Guy

Corbin, KY

#12 Jul 24, 2008
lightning8 wrote:
im at the batters box as often or more than anyone, and if that facility wasnt there i wouldnt be half the ball player i am today. and for anyone that needs help on anything dealing with pitching or hitting they will help in a heart beat.
#8 You were a heck of a baseball player to begin with but I agree it is a heck of a facility. Very nice people there. Don't forget about it during the baseball off-season. It is great to have a place like that in the community but we can't just support it from Feb-June and it stay in business.
lighting8

London, KY

#13 Jul 25, 2008
The Sports Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
#8 You were a heck of a baseball player to begin with but I agree it is a heck of a facility. Very nice people there. Don't forget about it during the baseball off-season. It is great to have a place like that in the community but we can't just support it from Feb-June and it stay in business.
thank you, i have had to work alot on machanics and various things by myself with my dad by hitting off a tee or into the fence at the pc ball field, but now it is alot easier to do these drills at the batters box

“Blessed”

Since: Jul 08

Somerset

#14 Jul 25, 2008
Where is the Batter's Box located?
lighting8

London, KY

#15 Jul 25, 2008
its on the old high way 27 about a mile north of the water park
im lovin summer

Somerset, KY

#16 Jul 26, 2008
ive been there i love the pitchn part
Wendell

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Jul 29, 2008
Thanks everyone for your kind words. We hope to be a vauleable asset to all the players in the county. Also remember this a great place to take your family for a evening of great fun or your church youth group for a clean night of fun. Will do the best we can to make you feel at home. Feel free to call us with any questions.
HDIballer

Brownsville, TN

#18 Jul 29, 2008
Go to topic photos and see how you end up if your not successful in the "Big world"!!!! lol!!!(see HDI)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Rickster-- 39,487
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Cczar 174,916
why are Pulaski schools going 6 days extra 5 hr Geez 8
Need truck driving job 6 hr Piper 18
Ken Holland prints (Nov '10) 6 hr Linda 39
Does anyone remember Dotties Restraunt? (Dec '08) 6 hr Lisa 22
Adult fun (Oct '17) 8 hr whynot 47

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages