Richard New Indicted
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
catlady

Louisville, KY

#207 Aug 8, 2012
Wait until you hear thid one. Someone sent the Attorney Journal Jack Conway that Southern Oaks were buring people there in the cementary and were charging for them. No one has been buried there but the Rev. J.S. New. He was a owner of the cementary and no one paid anything. I wonder when they face Mr. New one of these days if they make it where he is at, he will be able to tell us who it was. As we don't already know. That is what you call pretty desperate and sorry.

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

London, KY

#208 Aug 16, 2012
I have been listening to the grape vine and from what I hear and understand is this, they are attacking (indicting) Mr. New about his vacation time and bonuses that he and everyone else got.

I wonder why they never indicted anyone else that also got these bonuses and who had been paid vacation pay? Could be because they aren't on a witch hunt for these other folk.

I could say more but I will not. This entire thing is a sham. I would almost be willing to bet my house and business on it, that being Mr. New's innocence.
citizen

Pineville, KY

#209 Aug 16, 2012
I don't think he is guilty either but 26 counts is going to be hard for anyone to defeat.
Westwood

London, KY

#210 Aug 16, 2012
DaGasssMan wrote:
I have been listening to the grape vine
Sour grapes come from grape vines.

Level 4

London, KY

#211 Aug 16, 2012
Westwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes come from grape vines.
I thought they come from picking the grapes to early. When they aren't ripe.
King Roy

Louisville, KY

#212 Sep 4, 2012
It appears they didn't do no Audit no matter who was suppose to do it. Somemore of King Roy's dirty work.

Level 4

Brownsville, TN

#213 Sep 4, 2012
Where did you hear this? I find it hard to believe the state didn't "do no Audit".

??
Catlady

Louisville, KY

#214 Sep 5, 2012
They use to be a show on T.V. which door would you choose, 1 2 or 3. What appears to me now that show is at LCFH only what envelope would you choose. It appears to be King Roy is the host.
citizen

Pineville, KY

#215 Sep 5, 2012
King Roy is involved i am sure but he can't indict anyone, takes a grand jury to do that. You guys are giving this King roy way to much credit, i hope New is cleared by the way.
Catlady

Louisville, KY

#216 Sep 5, 2012
Honey child do you know who was on the grand jury.
my2cents

United States

#217 Sep 13, 2012
I really don't think u are going to Convince state officials to take part in this conspiracy theory. Greed has gotten the best of many. If the evidence is there, his goose is cooked

“Hello again”

Level 8

Since: Jan 09

KY Pineywoods

#218 Sep 13, 2012
He will be fine!

Level 4

Brownsville, TN

#220 Sep 13, 2012
I am certain he will be fine as well. I have seen some of the evidence against him.

Lets just say if he is convicted nearly everyone else that worked there and received bonuses and vacation time will be convicted as well.

Its all a smash and smear campaign. Just wait till the truth comes out. You will see.

Level 4

Brownsville, TN

#223 Sep 13, 2012
Again, the man still has a job. You can damnd sure believe if he didn't the paper would have it on the front page. Enough of making stuff up about the man.
Just saying

Harrison, AR

#227 Sep 15, 2012
If something wasn't wrong why would LCFH have let Him go?
What I Think

Somerset, KY

#228 Sep 15, 2012
Just saying wrote:
If something wasn't wrong why would LCFH have let Him go?
Well duh, because he didn't dance to the tune of their greed maybe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min USA 171,903
ugn union coming 2018 29 min Suck up 17
Landon Helm 38 min Thatchick 1
Kingsford 41 min Union 4 Life 243
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 38,569
How many people are glad Bo Cooks in jail 6 hr Scum 12
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 6 hr Elightened Observ... 15,767

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance