just looking back2

London, KY

#2542 Nov 29, 2008
Wasn't Ronnie Phelps married to Lawrence A. wife first. Brenda married Kenny Warren and they had three sons, (one set of twins). Kenny passed away sometime back.
just looking back2

London, KY

#2543 Nov 29, 2008
that should have been Kenny Warner, sorry
Sunshine

Manchester, KY

#2544 Nov 29, 2008
I Remember wrote:
<quoted text>I just watched the Ky/Tn.game.Is Ky.playing basketball tonight too?
They area playing West Va now on ESPN2. My computer is so slow. The game will be over before I can tell you. Who won the football game?
so you know

Corbin, KY

#2545 Nov 29, 2008
yes ronnie works at walmart and brenda was married to kenny and he passed away july of 84 ronnie was married to patty which was lawrences wife
so you know

Corbin, KY

#2546 Nov 29, 2008
yes i know brenda and ronnie and there family pretty well
was there

Manchester, KY

#2547 Nov 29, 2008
I Remember wrote:
<quoted text>was there:
Is your daughter in the military? I know what it is like to wait for a phone call from Afganistan,and Iraq.What ever the reason she is the re I'll say a prayer that she is safe
yes she a mememer of the 101st airbourne been to iraq a couple of times and now afganistan should be back in jan. but they've had some bad times this time but thinks its her duty to her country and wouldn't have any other way
I Remember

London, KY

#2548 Nov 30, 2008
was there wrote:
<quoted text> yes she a mememer of the 101st airbourne been to iraq a couple of times and now afganistan should be back in jan. but they've had some bad times this time but thinks its her duty to her country and wouldn't have any other way
The picture of 4th enlistment is my daughter.She served in Afganistian,and two tours in Iraq.My daughter was also in the 101st.I will pray that your daughter returns safely to you.I can't go into details on here,but my child came back to me with an injury so devastating that she will never again be whole.
My heart is with you and her.
was there

London, KY

#2549 Nov 30, 2008
I Remember wrote:
<quoted text>The picture of 4th enlistment is my daughter.She served in Afganistian,and two tours in Iraq.My daughter was also in the 101st.I will pray that your daughter returns safely to you.I can't go into details on here,but my child came back to me with an injury so devastating that she will never again be whole.
My heart is with you and her.
hate hear that about your daughter so far we have been lucky that nothing bad has happened she's just a bad case of ptsd but that she's learning to deal with your daughter must get her good looks from her mom! did your daughter go to school here and what unit of the 101st was or is she in
I Remember

Hazard, KY

#2550 Nov 30, 2008
was there wrote:
<quoted text> hate hear that about your daughter so far we have been lucky that nothing bad has happened she's just a bad case of ptsd but that she's learning to deal with your daughter must get her good looks from her mom! did your daughter go to school here and what unit of the 101st was or is she in
My daughter was in transportation,Bravo Co.My daughter didn't go to school here.She was born in Michigan, went to school in California,Florida and Louisiana.She received a medical retirement,now lives in Alaska and works for the Defense Dept.I am so lucky to have her back,she along with all the other women and men serving in our military are my hero's.No one believes that the female soldiers are handed a weapon and fight along side the males.The public have no idea what the truth is,what really goes on.I fully understand why so many are coming back with PTSD,I'm surprised they have any mind at all.
I Remember

Hazard, KY

#2551 Nov 30, 2008
Who has seen the new photo posted? I have always said,and I repeat she is gorgeous.
was there

London, KY

#2552 Nov 30, 2008
yes they are turely hero's as some people put it the ww2 vets was the greatest genration but these men and women are the next great genration !!
just looking back2

London, KY

#2553 Nov 30, 2008
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Bobby-Gary -Ron-Don-Brenda-Ronnie is the only one from that bunch that I've seen in a while - Ronnie works at Wal-Mart - not going to tell what he was doing when I saw him -
Wasn't Ronnie and Donnie's youngest sister named Robin? One of Brenda's sons works at Wal Mart too or maybe both they look so much alike. I have seen him or them there a few times.
just looking back2

London, KY

#2554 Nov 30, 2008
Does anyone know what has happen to Bryant Canada (I 'm not sure if that's how his name is spelled)?

What about David Phillippi?

Donna Cromer was in our class any idea who she is?
just looking back2

London, KY

#2555 Nov 30, 2008
was there wrote:
yes they are turely hero's as some people put it the ww2 vets was the greatest genration but these men and women are the next great genration !!
Every service person no matter when they served are special people. They do and see things the rest of us could not imagine. They are all Hero's and everyone should be thankful they have done what they did for us. I have great love and respect for all of them.
I Remember

Hazard, KY

#2556 Nov 30, 2008
just looking back2 wrote:
Does anyone know what has happen to Bryant Canada (I 'm not sure if that's how his name is spelled)?
Donna's nephew,Larry Stokes is office manager for Dr.Nadim.I talked to him last week and told him to tell Donna about this thread.Donna lives in Somerset,can't remember her last name.She has two sons.Mr and Mrs Cromer still live on Bourbon Rd.Jimmy Cromer is a plumber.
Bryant Canada's Ex-Wife works for Ready Mix.
Sunshine

Manchester, KY

#2557 Nov 30, 2008
I Remember,

I just got around to reading my e-mails. I think I talked to you since you sent it and it was in the junk bin. I don't know why?
redfox

Versailles, KY

#2558 Nov 30, 2008
Donna cromer married Robert Jones don't know if they are still married or not use To Run somerset oil at nancy
please explain

Hazard, KY

#2559 Nov 30, 2008
redfox wrote:
Donna cromer married Robert Jones don't know if they are still married or not use To Run somerset oil at nancy
redfox:
Did you ever know Wayne Whitaker that played ball at Ferguson?
I Remember

Hazard, KY

#2560 Nov 30, 2008
redfox wrote:
I believe they are.Isn't he a lot older than her?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2561 Nov 30, 2008
just looking back2 wrote:
I haven't heard of Bryant for a while - Assisted his son in the Lodge a while back -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 6 min Hatti_Hollerand 10,506
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Hattis_Bathroom 22,802
KY Senator Vows to End Somerset Gas Sales 1 hr Citizen Vain 55
Weapons of Mass Destruction Special Unit (Jul '11) 2 hr are u a ti 25
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr stray-cat 132,206
Jailer Mike Harris Being Sued? (Sep '13) 5 hr cell one 50
dcbs (Jun '09) 9 hr buffy 32
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web