Jail Inmates smoking at recycle center

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tax payer

London, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Is this a detention center, or smoke and joke recycle center ! Left hand smokes anyone?
just a tax payer and fed up with jailbirds living high and mighty.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2012
No problem with their smokin' - As long as they're workin' - I wouldn't trade places with them , and you wouldn't either -
UncleTom

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Will there be a perition to close the recycling center now?
UncleTom

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
petition*
taxpayer

London, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
No, I won't trade places (they) who commit crimes and are convicted should have good'ol bread water and concrete!
I've been burglarized, relatives raped and neighbors murdered!
Do I Like Dropping off and old refrigerator and having to see inmates smoke and joke on my dime NO WAY! I will remember this next jailer election.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
No, I won't trade places (they) who commit crimes and are convicted should have good'ol bread water and concrete!
Do I Like Dropping off and old refrigerator and having to see inmates smoke and joke on my dime NO WAY! I will remember this next jailer election.
Good thought - Elect a new jailer , based on a bunch of convicts gettin' lung cancer - Great idea -
educated guess

London, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
they snorted your freon from your ol'fridge HA HA!
lol

Hazard, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
you should go to th new courthouse and watch the people ,hell a lot more money wasted thad someone in jail somking
family

London, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2012
I think you are a lier, I tried to leave my brother a pack of smokes (in wrapper) well the fat jail boy treated me like I was trying to give him dope. Try it yourself, Pulaski jail will arrest you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Nov 16, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
Your "dime" is probably like mine , short about a nickel What to do with these tobacco burners , put 'em in jail ?-
yes

London, KY

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Thats where they were sentenced to be!

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Some people bitch and moan regardless KIA9.
Otto Parts

London, KY

#14 Nov 16, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
And just how many detainees in PCDC are murderers or rapists? Most are there for minor offenses, not hardened criminals.
idiots

Manchester, KY

#15 Nov 17, 2012
wait aint that in city limits i thought city already banned smoking or was it outside and probably not an inmate but a worker , if it was jailbird who bought it for them? jail doesnt sell them
yes

London, KY

#17 Nov 17, 2012
idiots wrote:
wait aint that in city limits i thought city already banned smoking or was it outside and probably not an inmate but a worker , if it was jailbird who bought it for them? jail doesnt sell them
if u can;t follow rules in jail? why even have jail

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Nov 17, 2012
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
Some people bitch and moan regardless KIA9.
I know - I guess now , condemned folks can't even have a last smoke - My cure , bein' cremated and goin' out smokin'-
sorry

London, KY

#19 Nov 17, 2012
Otto Parts wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how many detainees in PCDC are murderers or rapists? Most are there for minor offenses, not hardened criminals.
You are right, serving class D felony time and misdemeanor one year or less is minor stuff.
minor stuff like burglary,theft,drug sales, sex abuse ID theft ect.
not hardened, they smile while working and admitt to crime.
Inside the jail not smoking is my boyfriend can't make bond and get out cause back child support is owed. Will not plead guilty cause he takes care them kids.
and yes I'm a criminal I tried to sneak him a marlburo pack!
next time I was told I will do jail time.
but, I'll smoke and separate boxes all day. jerkwad jail and county!
nacg

London, KY

#21 Nov 17, 2012
And you think this minor stuff is OK ?? Everytime a crime is done some person is affected..Are you as a tax paying person paying for the Police ..Cars..Fuel ..Lawyers .. Training ..Weapons ,,Attorneys ..food ETC ...ETC....And the worst part is they WALK after a short term in this county...AT what point did you think it was OK to take him a pack of Ciggs. That`s one of my point`s ...Law is Law.. AND then you complain because your just stupid and can`t go with the rules.. Bet your for Obama...
well

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Nov 17, 2012
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, serving class D felony time and misdemeanor one year or less is minor stuff.
minor stuff like burglary,theft,drug sales, sex abuse ID theft ect.
not hardened, they smile while working and admitt to crime.
Inside the jail not smoking is my boyfriend can't make bond and get out cause back child support is owed. Will not plead guilty cause he takes care them kids.
and yes I'm a criminal I tried to sneak him a marlburo pack!
next time I was told I will do jail time.
but, I'll smoke and separate boxes all day. jerkwad jail and county!
you saying sex abuse and drug dealing are minor offenses?? Your boyfriend can't make bond and will not plead guilty bacause he takes care of them kids?? How many kids he got running around? how much the fool owe? IF he was taking care of his kids, he would have been right at their side doing things WITH THEM, and not at some floozies beck and call.(remind ya of anyone) When will you grow up? oh ya right he is taking care of YOU, right?
answer

London, KY

#23 Nov 18, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text> you saying sex abuse and drug dealing are minor offenses?? Your boyfriend can't make bond and will not plead guilty bacause he takes care of them kids?? How many kids he got running around? how much the fool owe? IF he was taking care of his kids, he would have been right at their side doing things WITH THEM, and not at some floozies beck and call.(remind ya of anyone) When will you grow up? oh ya right he is taking care of YOU, right?
They split before I come along, we were married BEFORE living togather if its any your bisiness! She left him for neighbor and his crack pipe ! When the children (2) come over they are wearing clothes that still have tags on them and have been worn over and over with out washing.(OH!) yes these are clothes they would not of even have it it were not for him buying them instead of giving her the cash in August! Guess what she done with the WALMART computer he sent home so they could use at school? cashed out and now they have none! As far as him paying, he has except this month he has lost his job and I will not give her a cent from my pay!
Sounds cruel but the children would not see it anyway!
Oh! I'm grown up and we pay our bills and rent as far as him taking care of me! I don't need a man or sugar daddy!
Well he has lost alot because of her, and because of his hard head he lays in jail but I can understand this. I have seen him try to explain to social services and be treated by them like a common criminal.(but I'm wasting my time with you cause from your words U know it all). Enjoy your perfect world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 165,611
Pilgrim John whang 41 min Brian v 14
North 27 cigarettes 1 hr Rue 7
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Junket 36,547
Restaurants that take EBT cards "foodstamps" (Feb '11) 3 hr usuk 1,052
best lay at beecher house? 4 hr Forsure 4
Why do they make scented toilet paper. 4 hr Forsure 8

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance