Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#2 Dec 29, 2012
You can never beautify a town enough.
Paul Revere

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Looking like they have until the end of May to complete the project. Don't know if the 150 days includes weather setbacks or not.
Go baby go!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Inclement weather days will extend the construction completition date - What a rediculous waste of money -
Amos

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Can't wait to see it complete. Finally some money being spent on something pleasing to the eyes instead of something to please freeloaders.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Amos wrote:
Can't wait to see it complete. Finally some money being spent on something pleasing to the eyes instead of something to please freeloaders.
Yep , a cool Million . just to dress up the loafin' benches - It's total absence would be very pleasing to my eyes -
Amos

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep , a cool Million . just to dress up the loafin' benches - It's total absence would be very pleasing to my eyes -
Thank goodness no one listens to or pays any attention to you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness no one listens to or pays any attention to you.
You just took time to read & reply - Thanx -(truth be told , I really don't care what they do with that circle / square)-
Amos

Somerset, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text> I really don't care what they do with that circle / square)-
Sure you care or you wouldn't be so adamantly opposed to sprucing the place up a little.

“Hello again”

Level 8

Since: Jan 09

KY Pineywoods

#11 Dec 29, 2012
I don't mind them sprucing up the circle square but what the town needs is more parking space for any businesses than will be opening up in it.Maybe a couple parking garages like the hospital has.
Amos

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2012
ladyinsomerset wrote:
I don't mind them sprucing up the circle square but what the town needs is more parking space for any businesses than will be opening up in it.Maybe a couple parking garages like the hospital has.
That doesn't seem very logical. I haven't searched for a parking place in Somerset since the mid 60's. It's even easy to find parking during Somernites Cruise weekends.
what

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 29, 2012
You mean it's not finished? I thought the backhoe was the new fountain.
downtowner

Somerset, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2012
If you are going to waste our tax dollars, at least fix the problem. BTW the problem is not old plumbing and ugly bricks. The problem is the traffic flow. We are simply getting a new version of what was already there! What a waste. How long will it take some idiot to drive through the new bricks?
Flapjacks

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 29, 2012
They should plow East Mount Versnon right through and make two small islands on each side...
gomer-ez

London, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you care or you wouldn't be so adamantly opposed to sprucing the place up a little.
You can put lipstick on a pig,but it still a pig.
Amos

Somerset, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Get in line with the rest of the naysayers and wait for your million dollar government gift. Get back to us when it arrives.
downtowner

Somerset, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Amos wrote:
Get in line with the rest of the naysayers and wait for your million dollar government gift. Get back to us when it arrives.
I believe the shorter of the two lines is the one with supporters of this wasteful project!
Amos

Somerset, KY

#19 Dec 30, 2012
downtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the shorter of the two lines is the one with supporters of this wasteful project!
Only on Topix and the welfare recipients.

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Dec 30, 2012
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Only on Topix and the welfare recipients.
Can we loaf in the new circle / square ??-
Amos

Somerset, KY

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Can we loaf in the new circle / square ??-
Could you before?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min usa 158,124
Keep Ashley judd out of ky 2 hr guest 2
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr Ricky F 34,760
Jennifer Neal 10 hr Tammy 1
Anyone have a dryer? On layoff have children a... 12 hr Lordsblessings 4
haunted houses (Jun '08) 13 hr Casper 97
Best Guitarists In Somerset (Aug '08) 14 hr Paul 209

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance