3 guys in one night
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
maybe

Brownsville, TN

#1 Apr 13, 2010
i know a girl who was drinkin and had sex with 3 guys in one night not at the same time but 3 guys she was drink and said she know known what was goin on some what. but she dont think that make her be a slut or anything like that. so i was just askin what you think about it
sister

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Apr 13, 2010
WHAT? Ok guys is this some kind of joke?
Shawna

Somerset, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2010
sister wrote:
WHAT? Ok guys is this some kind of joke?
Why would it be a joke? All the women in this area are trashy. All the classy ones leave to the bigger cities.

Since: Aug 08

U.S.A.

#6 Apr 14, 2010
Shawna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it be a joke? All the women in this area are trashy. All the classy ones leave to the bigger cities.
and since your IP has you in Somerset than we know what category you are in....
funny

Corbin, KY

#9 Apr 14, 2010
(Ha LOL) I think it was you and you must have still been drunk when ya wrote this silly crap.
My opinion

United States

#12 Apr 14, 2010
Jihad This wrote:
<quoted text>
and since your IP has you in Somerset than we know what category you are in....
dude that's classic

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 14, 2010
Excellent. Another ridiculous thread that has the potential to reach the 500 comment mark. Great... Just great.

JustaAngel1488

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#14 Apr 14, 2010
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Excellent. Another ridiculous thread that has the potential to reach the 500 comment mark. Great... Just great.
LOL

True, but you have to admit it beats the heck of that stupid, wore out Jerry Springer thread.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 14, 2010
These threads can sure be real head scratchers..

YeeHaw, and all that stuff. Way to go Somerset. Sex and drunks always making it to the top topics? Yay for us.

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

somerset

#16 Apr 14, 2010
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
True, but you have to admit it beats the heck of that stupid, wore out Jerry Springer thread.
And you got to admit--it beats the hell out of sending the MEXICANS and ANCHORS BABIES BACK TO MEXICO----Well dont it?

JustaAngel1488

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#17 Apr 14, 2010
timmothy212 wrote:
<quoted text> And you got to admit--it beats the hell out of sending the MEXICANS and ANCHORS BABIES BACK TO MEXICO----Well dont it?
Hell No! Not even close.

Only someone as dimwitted as yourself would interject such a lame comment regarding an important issue on such a silly thread.

I'm flattered that you are so impressed by me that you follow me around, really I am.

But you need to run long now little man.

You can't handle any of this.

I'm way out of your league.
Hot to trot

London, KY

#19 Apr 14, 2010
You just don't know how much you did for these guys by letting them get that out of their body.
If all women would do that they would be no horny men running around. Thank you so much. I wish it could have been me but I would have wanted to be the first out of the three.
really

AOL

#20 Apr 14, 2010
Hot to trot wrote:
You just don't know how much you did for these guys by letting them get that out of their body.
If all women would do that they would be no horny men running around. Thank you so much. I wish it could have been me but I would have wanted to be the first out of the three.
So men like nasty sl*ts that will be with anyone? 3 in one day? men find that attractive? gross.
Small Block Chevy

United States

#21 Apr 14, 2010
Send her to LaFollette,Tn

Location hidden

#22 Apr 14, 2010
You want her there before or after she makes the trip to the County Health Department? Before or after she checks the pregnancy "pee strip" for either a + or - message? I'd say someone here would probably be more than happy to give her a ride there and drop her off for you.(Oh yea, are you paying for gasoline)?
:)
My vote

Chicago, IL

#23 Apr 14, 2010
slut
.A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.

This is what it says on dictionary.com lol
So I am thinking her behavior qualifies her for being in the running of slut of the week.
Wait a minute

Harrogate, TN

#26 Apr 14, 2010
The woman is no more a slut then the rest of us. Take for instance>>>how many people has everyone slept with in life. It makes no difference if it was at the same time, 10 min ago or all in a life time. Male or female as long as anyone of us had answered we have slept with more then one person, makes us no different then the woman in question.

Sex is sex no matter what the situation and it all means the same thing >>>>you shared body fluids with another human being.

SO before judging anyone...take a long look in the mirror and start writing down every person you have had a sexual relationship. And while each are so eager to judge, you should go have an aids test as well.

People are afraid of getting tested only because they fear the trueth of finding out they have contacted HIV and any other sexual transmitted disease along the way. Be hard to explain to a spouse/companion of many years that your past has come back to haunt you.
The average % of humans have at least one sexually transmitted disease is 1-3, so the odds are against everyone. If anyone has ever had a yeast infection pretty much says you have infected a partner and that partner has infected another. The statis "slut" pretty much covers anyone who has had sex more then once and with more then one partner.

Now on the lighter side of the matter, with the looks of most men in this area.....it probably took
all three men to make up what "one man" should be consider as average. HA HA HA HA HA!

So unless any of you are a 100% virgin and only like to play alone......you have no room to talk about anyone.

Location hidden

#27 Apr 14, 2010
The female isn't the only one who should be slammed by everyone. Three more than willing men were also supposedly involved in this.(I'm still having trouble buying into this one as being anything but another Topix Tale). But you can't put all the blame on the one who gave "it" up. Three others took their turns. The whole lot of them are disgusting in my opinion.
wait a minute

Harrogate, TN

#28 Apr 14, 2010
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
The female isn't the only one who should be slammed by everyone. Three more than willing men were also supposedly involved in this.(I'm still having trouble buying into this one as being anything but another Topix Tale). But you can't put all the blame on the one who gave "it" up. Three others took their turns. The whole lot of them are disgusting in my opinion.
This is why I stated whether it is female or male, if "anyone" has slept with more then one person in their life and the odds is 1-3 of having transmitted some form of disease whether it be a yeast infection to any other form of sexual transmitted disease, no one should sit and judge the female and go get tested to explain how many they have infected one way or another. Sex is sex no matter the gender it all relates to the same.
In all likelihood it may have happended but that makes the woman no more a slut then the rest of us.

Location hidden

#29 Apr 14, 2010
So true. But my point was concerning the three more than willing men who participated. "She" is no more guilty for putting it out there, than they are for taking it. All four should be judged, not just the one who gave it up. I always find it bizarre that the female is the one who's judged adversely, while the males are excused.

Just wait. In about 10 years of so, this area is going to be so HIV/AIDS infected that people won't know what hit them. Somebody here has let a lot of young people down when it comes to teaching morals and educating these folks about disease transmission and the REALITY of death due to irresponsibility. That education SHOULD have started at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min How 151,868
Ugn (Aug '12) 1 hr Karen 13
whos the girl in mustang 2 hr tina 10
Dr. Reynolds 3 hr Luludooyou 8
Over Crowded Jail 3 hr Luludooyou 18
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 8 hr _Susan_ 32,748
word (Dec '11) 9 hr Red_Forman 29

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance