First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LUCKY

London, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2008
Did you know Somerset is full of swingers? You may know some and dont even know that they swing.
MEANESTMFONTHEBL OCK

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2008
I LOVE SWINGERS!!!
trump card

Aurora, OH

#3 Oct 18, 2008
i will swing....who needs some?
I know the truth

London, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2008
I know at least one couple in Somerset that swings. If you saw them, you'd wish they wouldn't! If you're married, just swing with the one you're with! Don't go cheating on the one you've promised to keep only to yourself. I have the man I love and I wouldn't even want to CONSIDER anyone else in my life! Love the one you're with!

Since: Aug 08

London, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2008
I know the truth wrote:
I know at least one couple in Somerset that swings. If you saw them, you'd wish they wouldn't! If you're married, just swing with the one you're with! Don't go cheating on the one you've promised to keep only to yourself. I have the man I love and I wouldn't even want to CONSIDER anyone else in my life! Love the one you're with!
I totally agree 100%
da boss

Brownsville, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2008
MEANESTMFONTHEBLOCK wrote:
This is for I Know The Truth:What the f**k? Why u talking shit about swingers? There's a couple that swing that if you saw...blah blah blah makes u sick if we only knew blah blah blah It's obvious what we are talking about,don't want to read we say QUIT READING STUPID!! And as for you da boss and Onion naming names U Both R Assholes!!!! And last but not least BabyGirl11 go back to the playpen this subject is not for u!!!1
ya damn right bitc_.i am speakin da motha fucki_ truth
Just asking

Aurora, OH

#11 Oct 19, 2008
Whats up with all the Da this or that? Da boss, Da Pub. What does that supposed to mean?
MEANESTMFONTHEBL OCK

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2008
da boss who u calling bitch..what truth r u speaking? Swingers r nasty...blah blah..Ashley and josh and blah blah stephanie blah....Naming names u r a real class act "da boss" jealous I guess! Here's how we can end this..DABOSS go speak ur truth on some other subject ok while me trumpcard,and lucky start gettin nasty!!And as for just asking I'm pretty sure "da" stands for the and if I'm wrong who cares? Come join "our chat about swingers"! Talk 2 u soon!
da boss

Brownsville, TN

#14 Oct 19, 2008
da boss who u calling bitch..what truth r u speaking? Swingers r nasty...blah blah..Ashley and josh and blah blah stephanie blah....Naming names u r a real class act "da boss" jealous I guess! Here's how we can end this..DABOSS go speak ur truth on some other subject ok while me trumpcard,and lucky start gettin nasty!!And as for just asking I'm pretty sure "da" stands for the and if I'm wrong who cares? Come join "our chat about swingers"! Talk 2 u soon!
get fucki_ real bitc_ i dont swing that shi_ is gross.if your so worried bout what everyone else says.if you think it is jus so nasty then why are worried bout other people opinions bitc_.im not worried bout you promise you that.what i say dont have a dam_ thing to do wit you.duces hoe.
Challenger

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2008
da boss wrote:
<quoted text>ya damn right bitc_.i am speakin da motha fucki_ truth
All you need is some maturity. Then you will learn to speak/talk properly and with respect. You sure are disrespecting yourself
MEANESTMFONTHEBL OCK

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2008
Can u read ? get the f%%k off this page..damn!If it is so gross go away.And quit calling me bitch..HO!! You don't swing good for you..go away!
Onion..here's your translation..Chuck at the theater and his ho's nasty..quit naming names D*ck! This post is for the freaky freaks dont like it Go Away!!! F*#king Haters! Hey Trumpcard where u at ?
swinger

Pineville, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2008
I love to play with couples
I know the truth

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Oct 19, 2008
This is for I Know The Truth:What the f**k? Why u talking shit about swingers? There's a couple that swing that if you saw...blah blah blah makes u sick if we only knew blah blah blah It's obvious what we are talking about,don't want to read we say QUIT READING STUPID!! And as for you da boss and Onion naming names U Both R Assholes!!!! And last but not least BabyGirl11 go back to the playpen this subject is not for u!!!1
LOL Seriously: If you don't want your thread viewed by ANYONE and EVERYONE, might I make a suggestion? DON'T POST ABOUT IT AT ALL IN A PUBLIC FORUM WHERE ANYONE CAN READ IT. Just a suggestion since, I KNOW THE TRUTH!:-D
PS: Remember, opinions are like belly buttons: Everybody has one. Just take a chill pill and don't down folks just because they have a different opinion than you. Just some friendly, non-rude advice. ;)
swingme

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 19, 2008
I'm down with it; whatever floats your boat; whatever makes you happy; To each his own; judge not; etc.......
Get a life

London, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2008
If you are swinging then you are not happily married. There are always problems from swinging, it has side effects!!!
trump card

Aurora, OH

#21 Oct 20, 2008
If you aint down with it then get to steppin or swang on em beeaaches.
happy

Somerset, KY

#22 Oct 20, 2008
Wow ther are some single minded people in this world. It is not my place to judge people nor is it anyone elses place to judge. Now with saying that...

I would rather have sex with another man in front of my husband or vise versa. Keeps the cheating down. My husband and I are open minded. Cheating is something that is done behind your spouse back. Swinging is not cheating.
Riverhouse Rat

Aurora, OH

#25 Oct 20, 2008
when you are ready to put on a real show for your man just holla happy......Im here for ya.
da boss

Brownsville, TN

#26 Oct 20, 2008
Can u read ? get the f%%k off this page..damn!If it is so gross go away.And quit calling me bitch..HO!! You don't swing good for you..go away!
Onion..here's your translation..Chuck at the theater and his ho's nasty..quit naming names D*ck! This post is for the freaky freaks dont like it Go Away!!! F*#king Haters! Hey Trumpcard where u at ?
yeah i can fucki read bitc_!your jus so big arent you.i can be on here if i want bitc_.aint no ho gonna stop me.so go swing
want to know

Corbin, KY

#27 Oct 21, 2008
I guess you cant post any info.here but was wandering...if someone wanted to find out some people to hang with and places to get together how would they find out and go about it all?
I know people try hard to keep everything private but would love more information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southeastern water office 1 hr elvis 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,667
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 1 hr Concerned_American 15,646
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Rickster-- 36,579
Big boobs are gross, who agrees? (Apr '09) 6 hr horny 136
Hair Salon 7 hr Jeff 7
Steven Brown (Mar '16) 8 hr Angela62467 9

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages