Skate City is Burning down!!!!!

IBM

“..::..”

Since: Oct 08

Somerset, KY

#21 Nov 1, 2008
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the caddy can handle all this scum of the earth type people you consider everyone to be?
yeah, why not? the more the merrier...one skank is welcomed, why not more?
just me

Wilmore, KY

#22 Nov 2, 2008
In Defense wrote:
I swear everything that happens in this one horse town has a theory behind it. You know what I hope it that NO ONE was injured or lost their life in this fire. You should have more compassion for the business owners than this, if people are smoking pot in the parking lot then that is up to the Police Dept., Pot smokers and drug users are going to do what they do regardless and yes I wish it wasn't a problem but it is and it happens all over the place.
Feel sorry for the business owner? If the business owner was smart then they had the building insured. And as for the pot smokers and drug users, they not only do it in the parking lot but it also happens inside the buildings. I've been to both the caddy and dusk till dawn and have seen it with my own two eyes.
Citizen

Elyria, OH

#24 Nov 2, 2008
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel sorry for the business owner? If the business owner was smart then they had the building insured. And as for the pot smokers and drug users, they not only do it in the parking lot but it also happens inside the buildings. I've been to both the caddy and dusk till dawn and have seen it with my own two eyes.
Okay so what does that say about you? You knew it and went anyway and now you are bitching about it. Let me tell you a fire is not funny, regardless of Insurance or No Insurance.I know these guys that own it and I don't believe for one minute that the Knowingly would let someone smoke pot, or do drugs if they caught them doing it. They were very quick to throw trash like that out so there you go.Now at the Cattlecrack I know that they have alot of drugs there I haven't been in several years but I witnessed girls in the bathroom chopping up pain pills and snorting them and I went to the owner and told him and he said there wasn't anything he could do about it, therefore I never went back. These kids looked to be about 14 to 16 years old.
just me

Brownsville, TN

#25 Nov 2, 2008
In Defense wrote:
I swear everything that happens in this one horse town has a theory behind it. You know what I hope it that NO ONE was injured or lost their life in this fire. You should have more compassion for the business owners than this, if people are smoking pot in the parking lot then that is up to the Police Dept., Pot smokers and drug users are going to do what they do regardless and yes I wish it wasn't a problem but it is and it happens all over the place.
agree

IBM

London, KY

#26 Nov 2, 2008
i dont have much compassion, as it was a good plan...

"lets set our dying business on fire on Halloween night so that they will think it was vandals."
WTF

Somerset, KY

#27 Nov 2, 2008
Just for the record, to all you idiots that want to talk shit. I used to go there and not all people that did go there are sluts or hoes. They all went to the caddy. Its people like you that make this town look stupid.

IBM

London, KY

#28 Nov 2, 2008
WTF wrote:
Just for the record, to all you idiots that want to talk shit. I used to go there and not all people that did go there are sluts or hoes. They all went to the caddy. Its people like you that make this town look stupid.
yes, more hoes at the caddy, i will give you that.

i liked going to the backstage, it was a much 'cooler' enviornment...but at the Caddy's closing time, all the hoes and brothas come aboard at backstage, making it the same...
WTF

Somerset, KY

#29 Nov 2, 2008
It just makes those of us who were actually decent wonder where the hell the parents were. I went into the caddy a couple weeks ago looking for a friend of mine and was shocked at the sight of all the 15 and 16 year old girls walking around in next to nothing. What the hell is wrong with these people? Do they truely not care what thier child is doing? I am 23 and dont get me wrong, i have been going to these places for a while now but not once did you ever see me "letting it all hang out" These places need to put a strict age limit at the door. I believe that if they did, they would get more business cause I personally dont want to go somewhere that I am going to wind up behind bars cause some kid couldnt shut thier mouth. Im sure that there are many more people that feel the same.

IBM

London, KY

#30 Nov 2, 2008
as stated before, you cant really put an age limit without the sale of alcohol...

i think that the Caddy should have burned down, lol...
WTF

Somerset, KY

#31 Nov 2, 2008
AMEN to that! Any place that is willing to have a beach party and allow 15 year old girls to wear a 2 piece bikini and stand in a kiddie pool while water is sprayed on them is in serious need of help. I would kill my daughter before she tried

IBM

London, KY

#32 Nov 2, 2008
If the Backstage wasnt arson from the owners (i hope not) i would have to think that the CADDY is next...

...more people hate the Pinky, so to me it disproves the fact of vandal arson to the Backstage...unless it was completely an electrical fire...
just me

Wilmore, KY

#33 Nov 2, 2008
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Okay so what does that say about you? You knew it and went anyway and now you are bitching about it. Let me tell you a fire is not funny, regardless of Insurance or No Insurance.I know these guys that own it and I don't believe for one minute that the Knowingly would let someone smoke pot, or do drugs if they caught them doing it. They were very quick to throw trash like that out so there you go.Now at the Cattlecrack I know that they have alot of drugs there I haven't been in several years but I witnessed girls in the bathroom chopping up pain pills and snorting them and I went to the owner and told him and he said there wasn't anything he could do about it, therefore I never went back. These kids looked to be about 14 to 16 years old.
Actually when i did go to the caddy and backstage i didn't have any knowledge of all the drug use and teens drinking. It wasn't until after i had been that i saw all this behavior so yes i'm going to bitch. I like to go out and have a good time but i refuse to go hang out with a bunch of drunk teens and potheads. So excuse me if I don't feel sorry for any of these club owners when their club burns, but until they start actually trying to cut down on the number of teens drinking there and doing drugs i hope they all close for one reason or another. Even though they can't serve alcohol each and every one of these club owners can post and enforce a minimum age for their patrons.

IBM

London, KY

#34 Nov 2, 2008
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually when i did go to the caddy and backstage i didn't have any knowledge of all the drug use and teens drinking. It wasn't until after i had been that i saw all this behavior so yes i'm going to bitch. I like to go out and have a good time but i refuse to go hang out with a bunch of drunk teens and potheads. So excuse me if I don't feel sorry for any of these club owners when their club burns, but until they start actually trying to cut down on the number of teens drinking there and doing drugs i hope they all close for one reason or another. Even though they can't serve alcohol each and every one of these club owners can post and enforce a minimum age for their patrons.
why dont you try to go to any club where drug use and alcohol isnt around? try to tell us of one place where it doesnt take place...

...and no, you cant post an age limit in a Public Club without the sale of alcohol...learn some laws..
just me

Wilmore, KY

#35 Nov 2, 2008
IBM wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you try to go to any club where drug use and alcohol isnt around? try to tell us of one place where it doesnt take place...
...and no, you cant post an age limit in a Public Club without the sale of alcohol...learn some laws..
Public Clubs are just like any other business they have the right to refuse service to anyone. And yes I've been to many clubs that don't have a bunch of kids running around illegally drinking and doing drugs. You won't find it anywhere here in Somerset because people don't care what their kids do, even if it is a danger to other people.

And before you tell me to learn some laws you should give some type of indication of what kind of expert you are on the laws.
GIMME A BREAK

Manchester, KY

#36 Nov 2, 2008
WTF wrote:
It just makes those of us who were actually decent wonder where the hell the parents were. I went into the caddy a couple weeks ago looking for a friend of mine and was shocked at the sight of all the 15 and 16 year old girls walking around in next to nothing. What the hell is wrong with these people? Do they truely not care what thier child is doing? I am 23 and dont get me wrong, i have been going to these places for a while now but not once did you ever see me "letting it all hang out" These places need to put a strict age limit at the door. I believe that if they did, they would get more business cause I personally dont want to go somewhere that I am going to wind up behind bars cause some kid couldnt shut thier mouth. Im sure that there are many more people that feel the same.
AMEN!!!

IBM

London, KY

#37 Nov 3, 2008
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Public Clubs are just like any other business they have the right to refuse service to anyone. And yes I've been to many clubs that don't have a bunch of kids running around illegally drinking and doing drugs. You won't find it anywhere here in Somerset because people don't care what their kids do, even if it is a danger to other people.
And before you tell me to learn some laws you should give some type of indication of what kind of expert you are on the laws.
you are completley full of shit...no club anywhere is completley drug free...
FIREEEEE

Corbin, KY

#38 Nov 3, 2008
Did it for the insurance money!!!!!!!!!!
well

Finley, TN

#39 Nov 3, 2008
Blaine is a very honest man and would never do something like that. if you had seen his face when he found out, you would not even think he would do such a thing.
Player

Lexington, KY

#40 Nov 3, 2008
as long as the owners wasnt hurt the place can be replaced. they are good friends and i wouldnt want them to get hurt in anyway!

IBM

London, KY

#41 Nov 3, 2008
i hope for the best, but now the problems all point back to the Pink Cadillac, as usual..

Blaine did a nice job in making his club 'different' than the caddy, but the same crowds from their come over to backstage..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min usa 165,663
Josh johnson 3 hr Marine101 5
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Trouser Cough 36,570
Fake john whang 7 hr LezbihonestKid 15
Steven Brown (Mar '16) 7 hr Friend 7
East west karate 8 hr Turtle 3
the music thread (Jan '12) 9 hr _Dumpling_ 579

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance