Heather Bailey Or Heather Wallin

Heather Bailey Or Heather Wallin

Posted in the Somerset Forum

Holly

London, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2009
I heard she went off the deep end. Is it true?I heard she was rubbing crap in her ears and stuff what would cause someone to do that? I never would have have thought that she would go that far out there!I hope she's not locked up somewhere!
UKBall

London, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2009
I think they should fire her!
BCrich

London, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2009
Don't she go out with that Stigall guy that used to live in the third house on bogle street when he was a kid?
Her Cousin is so

London, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2009
Are you talking abouth the Heather that has three girls?
Maybe so

London, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2009
Her Cousin is so wrote:
Are you talking abouth the Heather that has three girls?
what does she look like?
not so good

London, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2009
Maybe so wrote:
<quoted text>what does she look like?
pretty.pretyy rough that is!
Her cousin if so

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Mar 28, 2009
The last time I saw her was prolly a couple years ago. She had short hair at the time and I know that she had a wreck on 461 and 80 about a month or two ago. She was married to a Powell guy, but they got divorced.
Tyrone

Brodhead, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2009
Her cousin if so wrote:
The last time I saw her was prolly a couple years ago. She had short hair at the time and I know that she had a wreck on 461 and 80 about a month or two ago. She was married to a Powell guy, but they got divorced.
Heather Powell had a wreck?was she hurt?let me know was her kids in the car?
Her cousin if so

London, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2009
I don't think she was hurt. We heard it on the radio the next morning and I called the hospital and she had been dismissed. I don't know if the girls were with her or not.
savalot

Brodhead, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2009
Her cousin if so wrote:
I don't think she was hurt. We heard it on the radio the next morning and I called the hospital and she had been dismissed. I don't know if the girls were with her or not.
I heard they had tators for $3.49 a10 lb bag does that sound like a fair deal?
headgetter

Brodhead, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2009
Her cousin if so wrote:
Heather Powell I thought she just got married to a 70 yearold rich man and bought a farm is that the same one?
Tyrone

Somerset, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2009
where she goes know?
life

London, KY

#14 Apr 8, 2009
does she have a sister named angela and two brothers richard and i think robbie is the younger one?
couch

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Jun 6, 2009
life wrote:
does she have a sister named angela and two brothers richard and i think robbie is the younger one?
where's she working now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 47 min positronium 34,035
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Secularist 156,440
Can The Electoral College Stop Donald Trump? YUP!! 5 hr Bull Durham 87
lee cook 5 hr Curious 27
Missy Poo 5 hr Bogger 32
Need to find new Dr was patients of Dr grimble 7 hr username 12
Anyone have a Straight talk phone they want to ... (Feb '11) 12 hr Nika 53

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages