marrissa elders
megan mounce
kendra carver
ashley cooper
ashley dykes
amber sterling
cassie morrow
bunch of HOES!
Look stupid......if you don't have anything better to do than get on here and post peoples names and slander them then yu don't have much to do. You are in fact lower than a snake. You must really be a real piece of work. Maybe I need to arrange a meeting with you and Mr. Randolph or Mr Wilson. I CAN AND WILL find out who you are.
No Way

Corbin, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2009
what about myra everett is she a big ho
why would

Murray, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2009
Sure Way wrote:
<quoted text>Look stupid......if you don't have anything better to do than get on here and post peoples names and slander them then yu don't have much to do. You are in fact lower than a snake. You must really be a real piece of work. Maybe I need to arrange a meeting with you and Mr. Randolph or Mr Wilson. I CAN AND WILL find out who you are.
I would not waste my time on her, she can't even spell or use the word "ho" the right way, so we know she does not have her nose stuck in school books, more like stuck between guys crotches!!
sdkfada

Harrogate, TN

#5 Jan 15, 2009
Sure Way, All those girls have class and others are just jealous.

leave it be. ya know
jojo

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Jan 16, 2009
brittann wrote:
shelby kasmecki
chelsie silvers
samantha savoca
marrissa elders
megan mounce
kendra carver
ashley cooper
ashley dykes
amber sterling
cassie morrow
bunch of HOES!
AWW!Is somebody hatin? Then start participatin! Let me guess, your one of the pregnant ones, RIGHT?lol!!
jojo

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jan 16, 2009
On second if you ARE one of the preggo ones, you participated a little too much, and it's too late. Fun over. Now who's the 'ho? Take your prenatal vitamins and STFU!
ForReals

Vilonia, AR

#8 Jan 16, 2009
A hoe is something you use in a garden. The plural should be "hos".
Just me

London, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2009
which ashley dykes are you talkin about, i know there's 2 that go to southwestern
allisha

Eubank, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2009
why would wrote:
<quoted text>I would not waste my time on her, she can't even spell or use the word "ho" the right way, so we know she does not have her nose stuck in school books, more like stuck between guys crotches!!
lol that was funny, who ever wrote that though needs 2 get a life. but i wonder y her name isn't on that list?
bailey

Pineville, KY

#11 May 28, 2009
thats funny. cause im friends wit kendra and shes not a hoe! shes been wit the same guy for 5 yrs. so y dont u quit running ur bitch ass mouth and get a life. or maybe at least say it to her face u panzi ass little slut
why

Somerset, KY

#12 May 29, 2009
are kids on here acting like this
info

Somerset, KY

#13 May 29, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 35 min Trouser Cough 37,418
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 37 min -Papa-Smurf- 13,784
jacob taulbee @ oakwood 49 min Nonetheless 5
Topix 1 hr U of l fan 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 168,852
Haunted houses or trails. 3 hr Cle00 1
Man at 80 & 914 4 hr Jamie 3

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance