First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Old

Beattyville, KY

#113 Mar 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighter= less dense, not as doughy, more airy, collapses when you bite it, less filling
Oh, a fluffy donought. Those are actually difficult to do. May be worth a shot
well

Butler, KY

#114 Mar 20, 2013
Old wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, a fluffy donought. Those are actually difficult to do. May be worth a shot
Not fluffy, more like an air filled shell. Cheap, fast food donuts for folks that don't know the meaning of quality. You know, Obama voters.
wonka

Hopkinsville, KY

#115 Mar 20, 2013
Absolutely love Dunkin Donuts. Have 3 times. Got exactly what I wanted and the food was awesome and the coffee unlike no other in town. I can't say Amon's is better but I can't say Dunkin's is better than Amons. They both have there place and will probably do well. The ones that won't make it long term is Baxter's and TP. Just can't happen!
well

United States

#116 Mar 21, 2013
wonka wrote:
Absolutely love Dunkin Donuts. Have 3 times. Got exactly what I wanted and the food was awesome and the coffee unlike no other in town. I can't say Amon's is better but I can't say Dunkin's is better than Amons. They both have there place and will probably do well. The ones that won't make it long term is Baxter's and TP. Just can't happen!
There is one class of customer for Baxter's and one for DD. The folks that love DD are the same ones that frequent McDonald's.
DD is a junk food dispenser. Why would anyone do that to their own body?
Wonka

Duluth, GA

#117 Mar 21, 2013
Are saying only the higher class people go to Baxters? Is Baxters a health food store?
well wrote:
<quoted text>There is one class of customer for Baxter's and one for DD. The folks that love DD are the same ones that frequent McDonald's.
WTF1

East Bernstadt, KY

#118 Mar 21, 2013
WTF 2 ..... the proper spelling is asinine, just in case you want to try and look important again anytime soon.
Frenchy Tickler

Amarillo, TX

#119 Nov 2, 2013
My God, I stopped on the turnpike in Oklahoma at one of those interior stops so you dont have to exit and pay toll.. There were a couple fast food places and a dunkin donuts. Not having had dunkin in a long time, I got two double chocolate donuts.

Talk about eating cotton. Some idiot forgot to add sugar to the recipe. tasted like flour cake.
and even worse the frosting was the same way.

so either they got severe morons working there or they were out of sugar and the manager just said make them anyway, these people will be down the highway and tough luck after than.
I will never go to one of the "holes" again.
not long after i ate part of the donut, i had a rumbling in my gut and had to stop at rest area for a round of explosive diarrhea. My gawd. that was bad.
real nice

Somerset, KY

#120 Nov 2, 2013
so you dug up a thread older than those crappy donuts to complain? Its old news people. We all know by now that there food is overpriced crap right?
Dunkin

Somerset, KY

#121 Nov 3, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one class of customer for Baxter's and one for DD. The folks that love DD are the same ones that frequent McDonald's.
I am a DD class of person! Also saw the mayor in there so guess he is too. Like most folks I vote with my wallet and Baxters has not received a vote from me in a long long time.
Not a DD Fan

Somerset, KY

#122 Nov 8, 2013
"sigh" I will go to sleep dreaming of the big red light coming on the sign that let's us know there's a hot fresh batch at Krispy Kreme. Nothing else even comes close. Would be nice if we had one closer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Right To Work Legislation in Pulaski 9 min Pro- Labor 48
Word Association (Feb '09) 20 min illi bishop 11,921
new judge steve kelly 1 hr carly 49
Melissa W. 1 hr Becca 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 133,423
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 13 hr Hatti_Hollerand 23,672
Do you approve of Eddie Girdler as Mayor? (Jun '12) 19 hr County Guy 174
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web