Dunkin Donuts SUCKS!
Yeah

Lexington, KY

#49 Feb 7, 2013
Gotta Laugh wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's not just Dunkin' Donuts and Orange Leaf that offend your refined pallet. Sounds to me like there is a chronic complainer in the house.
Not refined, just used to home cooking. It is true, I'm usually disappointed when I eat out.
I like Casa Grande, though.
My wife brought me some donuts from Amon's last night, then asked me what was wrong later when she saw me eating them. I told her that I just don't enjoy super sweet desserts anymore. Give me a good homemade pumpkin pie and I'm happy.
Age, man it gets here before you know it.
soccer mom

Hoffman Estates, IL

#50 Feb 7, 2013
There was 6, yes, 6 police cars on the parking lot at 545 today. Dare to keep cops of donuts.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#51 Feb 7, 2013
soccer mom wrote:
There was 6, yes, 6 police cars on the parking lot at 545 today. Dare to keep cops of donuts.
They were there on an assault complaint - Somebody licked a jelly roll -
gomer-ez

London, KY

#52 Feb 8, 2013
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but also thinks krispy creams is better but im more then satisfied with what we got and pleased that somersets gtowing and anyone that dont like it Move have a nice day
So now people should move if they dislike something ,you like.Every one has different taste.
not sure

London, KY

#53 Feb 8, 2013
Asked for donut holes, they call them munchkins, and the only flavor they had was blueberry at the time, which I ordered and they was good,.....but don't u think being a donut business they should of had more options?
disappointed

Louisville, KY

#54 Feb 8, 2013
not sure wrote:
Asked for donut holes, they call them munchkins, and the only flavor they had was blueberry at the time, which I ordered and they was good,.....but don't u think being a donut business they should of had more options?
Thats what i have said all along, like going into a flower shop and you have 5 choices of flowers to pick from, come on, thats the bulk of your business, if you sell flowwers then have a variety of flowers, if you sell donouts (specially if your making them on the spot) then have a variety and DON'T run out, even if the donut maker has to come back in!
Bubbles

Greenbrier, AR

#55 Feb 8, 2013
If you don't like it--go elsewhere and quit your whining. I like it and the girls were all nice. Yes, they like any other new business have some kinks to work out but they'll do it.
Yeah

Lexington, KY

#57 Feb 9, 2013
Well, my son tried DD and said it was 10 times better than Amon's.
Different tastes I guess.
Tyler

Harrison, AR

#58 Feb 9, 2013
We've been three times at night, they have never had any donuts left?
Go figure

London, KY

#59 Feb 9, 2013
"We've been three times at night, they have never had any donuts left?" Ya know, so many posts have said this same thing. Odd, maybe one should pick up some doughnuts in the MORNING! OMG!! I got that hint on the first go round....any witnesses want to stand up and testify to that word of "thutha"!!

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#60 Feb 9, 2013
Yes, but they are a donut shop. It's in the name, which implies that they should have them at all hours. If they don't, they should make people aware of that fact.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#61 Feb 9, 2013
Where do donut holes come from ?-

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#62 Feb 9, 2013
is somerset DD open 24 hours?

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#63 Feb 9, 2013
mdougla64 wrote:
I apologize, I meant all the hours they are open. I'm not sure if they are open 24 hours.:)
r u kidding

Louisville, KY

#64 Feb 9, 2013
mdougla64 wrote:
That would mean they have to work and make dounuts all day and night.....too much work for a DONUT STORE......lol
Tyler

Harrison, AR

#65 Feb 9, 2013
Go figure wrote:
"We've been three times at night, they have never had any donuts left?" Ya know, so many posts have said this same thing. Odd, maybe one should pick up some doughnuts in the MORNING! OMG!! I got that hint on the first go round....any witnesses want to stand up and testify to that word of "thutha"!!
Just like going to Kroger at night? Should they have eggs & bread? I have been to DD in a half dozen cities, this is the only one uninterested in serving the public after 6pm? Saying you can't expect a donut store to have donuts after 6pm is quite possibly the oddest statement I've ever heard? Does that apply to dairy queen? Sorry no ice cream, it is after 6pm? I can understand the first night or two, but DD doesn't seem to want to correct this major flaw.
chuckles

London, KY

#66 Feb 10, 2013
Don't get out much do you Tyler. You will eventually get it.

"Saying you can't expect a donut store to have donuts after 6pm is quite possibly the oddest statement I've ever heard?"
Jon

Somerset, KY

#67 Feb 10, 2013
For you people that think dunkin donuts make their donuts in that store are fools they come to the store frozen all they do is heat them up and top them!
I see stupid people

Pineville, KY

#68 Feb 12, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
What on earth?? Who cares who owns it? They make all of their donuts in the morning, when most people buy donuts. If you are going at 2PM wanting a donut, they may be out because most people don't go to buy donuts at 2PM. By your own admission, you were there when nobody else was there.
Well that makes no sense at all. If they only planned on selling donuts in the morning then why would they stay open in the afternoon. The name of it is Dunkin Donuts so it would be obvious that customers would expect that they have what their name says for the entire time they are open.
Someone

East Bernstadt, KY

#69 Feb 12, 2013
I see stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>Well that makes no sense at all. If they only planned on selling donuts in the morning then why would they stay open in the afternoon. The name of it is Dunkin Donuts so it would be obvious that customers would expect that they have what their name says for the entire time they are open.
They also have sandwiches and things other than donuts. The majority of donuts sold at any place are sold in the morning. Why should they make several dozen close to the end of the day when they or may not sell and just have to throw them away? Each time I have been there someone has came in or called in wanting several dozen donuts. Upwards of 15-20 dozen. Once the new wears off and people stop doing that, they will have donuts longer throughout the day. Just be happy we have some place different that is actually good. It seems like every time a new place opens all anyone does is find faults with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Neal 48 min Tammy 1
Anyone have a dryer? On layoff have children a... 1 hr Lordsblessings 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Shane 158,110
haunted houses (Jun '08) 3 hr Casper 97
Best Guitarists In Somerset (Aug '08) 4 hr Paul 209
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 15 hr _Susan_ 34,755
Need to find new Dr was patients of Dr grimble 18 hr Tired of hearing it 48

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance