Neurosurgeon pleads guilty to illegally distributing prescription drugs.

There are 6 comments on the Federal Bureau of Investigation story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Neurosurgeon pleads guilty to illegally distributing prescription drugs.. In it, Federal Bureau of Investigation reports that:

RICHARD S. HARTUNIAN, United States Attorney, Northern District of New York, announces that DR.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Federal Bureau of Investigation.

mom 50

Cortland, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2010
please let me know is this the dr bohem that was in an accident a few years ago and his he the one that was afiliated with dr bejani who scammed ever one????
Captain Potatoe Head

Rome, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2010
Yup, that's him. Does great work for my guys just ask Gary.
Weiner head

Central Square, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2010
No even Bejjani had his number. Not associated with bejjani . Bejjani may have his own rotten disposition but even he disassociated himself from Boehm years ago. Troubled soul frank Boehm is. Maybe Boehm was just a white Coller junkie dumb bastard.
moeman

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 4, 2010
Damn wish I knew this before hahaha
Former patient

AOL

#5 Sep 5, 2010
No, This is the asshole Neurosurgeon who injured hundreds of hie patients with his disgusting care.
This man should have lost his license to practice in 1993 but the state STAYED his suspension and let him continue to practice even though he had to be enjoying some of the drugs he was prescibing.
The state is responsible for every patient he hurt after they found out that he was doing this.
I hope he rots in jail and becomes the maid to several big men in jail.
He needs to be bent over and shown what he did to all those patients he hurt all the years he was allowed to operate.
He should not have 5 months before he is sentances. The coward will probably commit suicide and wont take his earned punishment.
Shame on NYS for allowing this jerk to continue to hold a scapel in the operating rooms even after numerous reports and complaints from patients and from his co workers.
Am I bitter? You bet your ass!
Kitty Kat

AOL

#6 Sep 9, 2010
This so called doctor never should have been allowed to operate on anyone.
I know at least 20 people who's lives he screwed because he fucked up their surgeries.
NYS should have taken his right to practice away back in 1991.
Too bad they have to break the law with drugs before anything is done.
I hope he spends 20 years in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Solvay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's all the good looking syracuse girls? May 19 Randy 2
News Two men charged with robbing marijuana from thi... (May '12) May 16 Kevin 8
anyone lookin for a relationship or frineds May 16 none of your busi... 2
Police to search Solvay area for missing teen T... Dec '14 Stephanie 1
News Aquatic therapy pools closing down, in spite of... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Nancy B 1
Will Seneca Falls FGLK Trash Trains be Coming Y... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Budvase 1
News Executive Joanie Mahoney reveals Onondaga Lake ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 kevin 1
More from around the web

Solvay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]