Review: 805 Wine Tours & Transport

Review: 805 Wine Tours & Transport

Posted in the Solvang Forum

Stevie

Ventura, CA

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Tom with 805 Wine Tours was the best cab driver ever!! He had to put up with four girls on a wine tasting weekend! We called him for all of our rides that weekend around the Solvang area. He was quick, prompt and knew his way around. He took us on our wine tasting tour and masterfully maneuvered around the half marathon in and around town. We highly recommend him and 805 Wine Tours....we'll be calling again!
tony

Lompoc, CA

#4 Oct 23, 2014
Great Experience !!!
Thank you Tom for my amazing experience. My family and I really enjoyed our tour. If your in the Central Valley area please use Tom as your personal wine tour guide. He's professional, fun and his services are very reasonable.
lordie

Milford, PA

#5 Oct 29, 2014
Never trust a business that spams Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Solvang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter Ellenshaw, 93; Oscar-winning special effe... (Feb '07) Jan 13 Scarecrow 10
News Alphonse Riede - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News (Oct '09) Jan 11 Sam Saddened 3
Review: Ecco Wireless USA Inc (Feb '15) Jan 7 Daniel 3
News Michael Jackson's Onetime Neverland Lists for $... (Jun '15) Dec 24 otaku 3
News California Central Coast News Kcoy CBS Channel ... (Jan '09) Dec '16 Mountain 8
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... Dec '16 BobLoblah 3
News Anti-gay Gambian president loses re-election bid Dec '16 Rainbow Kid 1

Solvang Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Solvang Mortgages