100 arrested, 44 hospitalized in SoCa...

100 arrested, 44 hospitalized in SoCal college street brawl

There are 9 comments on the KBCI CBS 2 story from Apr 6, 2014, titled 100 arrested, 44 hospitalized in SoCal college street brawl. In it, KBCI CBS 2 reports that:

About 100 people were arrested and at least 44 people were taken to the hospital during a weekend college party in Southern California that devolved into a street brawl, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBCI CBS 2.

TBL

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Apr 6, 2014
The courts better throw the book at these idiots. A felony conviction on their record should prove that decent, upstanding citizens will not tolerate this juvenile, asinine behavior. Court ordered restitution for ALL expenses would also prove a point to these idiots.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#2 Apr 6, 2014
TBL wrote:
The courts better throw the book at these idiots. A felony conviction on their record should prove that decent, upstanding citizens will not tolerate this juvenile, asinine behavior. Court ordered restitution for ALL expenses would also prove a point to these idiots.
TBL.

That is unlikely. The children have learned from today's self-serving revolutionary ruling class. Through the use of such tactics during the 60s 70s revolutionary era, the revolutionaries were able to seize control of academia, thereby perpetuating their revolutionary ideas among "progressively dumber" generations to come. Riot, civil disruption and "Berkeley style filthy speech" affronts to the then existing social order were used as revolutionary tactics to undermine the social adhesion that held the republic together. Not only were the revolutionaries not punished, they were able to plunder the economy - becoming filthy rich in the process - while "the people" suffered increasing privation as their tax burden increased. Today the revolutionaries perpetuate their rule through their control of the pandering political system, the corrupt courts, academia, and Government "news" media.

The solution has long passed the point where the corrupt courts would be able to do much to rectify the problem - even if they wanted to. After all, nearly all of those holding positions in the corrupt legal system received their political indoctrination in expensive post-revolution taxpayer funded Government universities. The only real solution is to close down Government universities and use their infrastructures as job training centers to teach the children and their wealthy taxpayer supported Government "professors" the skills they need to preform useful productive labor in this modern 21st century world.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/q93bfdf

Ronald
mikey007

Flagstaff, AZ

#3 Apr 6, 2014
In re: www.Santa Barbaria.com : I'd like to hear first-hand from some of the students what exactly provoked this massive confrontation. Do you have evidence from your cell phone cameras what actually took place? Is there any evidence of police brutality here? Please, don't be afraid to comment here. This could eventually lead to a national forum on such a growing police-state in this country with the NSA abuses and all. I clearly remember the pepper spray wafting through my dorm at San Rafael in 1973 when Nixon bombed Cambodia and the UCSB students protested. That was an ugly war in American history--over 55,000 brave US soldiers were slaughtered in a meat grinder that three presidents knew they never could win. The ominous presence of China would never let that happen. Please, students, don't be afraid to comment on this space. I'm now 62 and I know what all of you are going through in your 20's angst. In many ways (of which I will later explain in due time on my dot-com website mentioned above) I still share your plight and am deeply concerned about your future welfare in this polarized society.
Kurtz

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Probably just all those White Trash Studies Majors...............taking a break from playing with themselves.
mikey007

Flagstaff, AZ

#5 Apr 8, 2014
Kurtz, I think they're trying very hard to protect their own narcissistic culture of debauchery and irresponsibility. Their behavior in this instance is now a national joke and will continue to be for many more years to come. I'm almost ashamed to say that I graduated from this institution. Just this afternoon, I tried to give the UCSB Daily Nexus some additional insight on my ongoing commentary, www.SantaBarbaria.com , and their editors opted to censor my comments entirely. I just wanted to alert the remaining curious students out there how to access the complete content of the sight: simply go to www.afternic.com and type-in the address in the search results. What is the Daily Nexus really doing here? Trying to hide the truth?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#6 Apr 9, 2014
mikey007 wrote:
Kurtz, I think they're trying very hard to protect their own narcissistic culture of debauchery and irresponsibility. Their behavior in this instance is now a national joke and will continue to be for many more years to come. I'm almost ashamed to say that I graduated from this institution. Just this afternoon, I tried to give the UCSB Daily Nexus some additional insight on my ongoing commentary, www.SantaBarbaria.com , and their editors opted to censor my comments entirely. I just wanted to alert the remaining curious students out there how to access the complete content of the sight: simply go to www.afternic.com and type-in the address in the search results. What is the Daily Nexus really doing here? Trying to hide the truth?
mikey007.

Exactly. The 60s 70s revolutionary era academic occupiers *(druggies)* have finally achieved true "equality". The taxpayer subsidized White students are acting just like the Africans now.

Ronald
mikey007

Flagstaff, AZ

#7 Apr 9, 2014
Ronald, they are certainly acting like the Africans by playing loud their rap music trash in their cars and elsewhere. However, they are not accepting the Blacks at their institution. UC Santa Barbara has the lowest Black student enrollment of all the UC campuses. When I was attending back in the early 1970's, it boasted of a higher per-capita IQ than Harvard and probably to this very day garners that same distinction.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#8 Apr 9, 2014
mikey007 wrote:
Ronald, they are certainly acting like the Africans by playing loud their rap music trash in their cars and elsewhere. However, they are not accepting the Blacks at their institution. UC Santa Barbara has the lowest Black student enrollment of all the UC campuses. When I was attending back in the early 1970's, it boasted of a higher per-capita IQ than Harvard and probably to this very day garners that same distinction.
mikey007.

Excellent point. When the self-serving 60s 70s era revolutionaries were seizing control of academia, they justified their takeover by painting rosy pictures of the glorious future their revolution would bring about. The problem is that to achieve such an outcome, an assumption had to be made that all other things would remain equal. The fact is, though, that nothing in nature is equal. If it were, neither evolution nor stock markets would work. It is not surprising that taxpayer subsidized White students in revolutionary controlled Government universities are now acting no better than the Africans.

Ronald
mikey007

Flagstaff, AZ

#9 Apr 9, 2014
In fact, Ronald, they're "dumbing-down" themselves and that will never ever work out in the long run. Natural selection and "survival of the fitness" are inherent parts of Nature and they are inbred in our very DNA despite whatever efforts our society tries to circumvent in the short-run. In the not-too-distant future, I fear another master race will develop; this time with the necessary weaponry to extinguish the masses, yet preserving intact the city structures for its future offspring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Solvang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EPA says first day of oil spill spent 'planning' 6 hr jarachnid 12
News Michael Jackson's Onetime Neverland Lists for $... Mon Octopus 2
News Michael Jackson's Neverland property on sale fo... May 30 Sleepingboy 3
News Oil spills along California coast May 23 WeTheSheeple 48
News Oil pipeline spills about 21K gallons off Calif... May 21 SirPrize 2
Congraulations On Your Oil Spill May 20 Justice 1
News Lavayen, Maxwell Named to Santa Barbara Court B... Dec '14 anne Oosterhuis 1
More from around the web

Solvang People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]