Say SB CA Visit Your Saint Paul KKK Sky Way Today !

Posted in the Solvang Forum

Air_Force1

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2014
Black man walks through down town Sky Way in Saint Paul , Minnesota to pick his children up from school and sits down in a chair in the banking center where guards called police on him , he is not white and he's in our sky way . Police come and tase and ruff him up in front of his children
and take him to jail , we military veterans don't even go in that sky way unless we are going to
U.S. Bank to make a deposit or with drawal and some veterans and soldiers don't go in there at all.

It's The Saint Paul KKK Sky Way ! So Hey get your tickets and come see your sky way today.

Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com Trip Advisor : Advise Your Community Of Color To Enter @ Their Risk Life & Limb's .
Air_Force1

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2014
Some military veterans and soldiers say they are never going back in there and once they are done with their business and career's they are moving to California and Australia one is in living in Mexico now near Otay Mexico , its takes a while for some people to wake up but once they do
they are woke for good too. My Fellow Retired Veteran Came through from California he retired as a Captian I warned don't take your lovely wife over there in that Saint Paul , Minnesota Sky Way
AkA KKK Sky Way and ruin your vacation that has been going well up till now from California to
Minnesota and on to Virginia and New York . I'm glad they listened to sound advise , why go looking for trouble when you can go around it and still have a great time and enjoy life .

Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Solvang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Rogers Craner of Santa Barbara, 1929-2015 5 hr Jeni Pfeiffer 1
Mormon Churcha s shift on gay rights follows se... Sat Johnny Bumpas 22
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lompoc, CA (Aug '10) Feb 27 Brian_G 10
Summer jobs for Irish students Feb 23 IslaVista2015 1
Review: Creative Landscapes Tree Care Feb 17 Jorge Thomas 1
Review: Ecco Wireless USA Inc Feb 12 Dissatisfied 1
Will Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch be turne... Feb 12 MJFRIEND 28
Solvang Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web