goldberg properties price gouging on ...

goldberg properties price gouging on cost of apartments in solon

Posted in the Solon Forum

concerned citizen

Bedford, OH

#1 May 5, 2008
i believe in my opinion that Goldberg properties is price gouging a weak economy and preying on individuals caught in the recent housing foreclosure syndrome by raising the rent of apartments.....ex: i started my lease paying $785/month which is too much and just made my last rent payment of $960/month so the cost of my 2 bed/2 bath apartment went up $175 to my calculations and the staff at leasing office are a bunch of rude people that have no regard for tenants after you sign your lease you are like a prisoner of Goldberg properties....maybe they are in cahoots with the guy delivering my economic stimulus check .......i advise everyone not to tour any of there properties.....
Neighbor Lady99

Ashley, OH

#2 Aug 25, 2008
Girl you must be talking about liberty hills, When I moved there in 2003 I was paying $850 and my last rent was $930 and they are charging the same amount for the remodeled apartment WTF!!!! I'm so happy I moved into a house, Please stay far away if you want to keep your money in your pocket, Trust me they will raise the rent again, Get a house.
Get Real

Bedford, OH

#3 Aug 25, 2008
For the school system you are getting 960 is a steal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Solon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynzie Johnson Jun 23 harry johnson 5
brad mcclure going to JAIL Jun 23 candy 1
Todd Jun 22 longjohn hardman 9
brad mcclure hiding at gloria williams Jun 22 bender 15
Julia Simpson Jun 21 jamahl 2
eat the meat Jun 21 muhdick 1
McDonalds in Bainbridge (Apr '13) Jun 10 Local engineer 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Solon Mortgages