Sheriff says Sioux County fire 'prett...

Sheriff says Sioux County fire 'pretty well contained'

There are 1 comment on the Bismarck Tribune story from Jul 19, 2006, titled Sheriff says Sioux County fire 'pretty well contained'. In it, Bismarck Tribune reports that:

A large wildfire on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation south of here came within about 2,000 feet of a rancher's home, but firefighters were able to save the home and get the blaze ``pretty well contained'' ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bismarck Tribune.

gabe kiraly

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2006
I would just like too thank my son adam for being a dedicated wildland firefighter, his passion for firefighting and helping people makes me verry proud,he is stationed out of huron south dakota, but is currently at fort yates for the last several weeks, be safe son , love mom and dad, from menomminee mi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Solen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Gideon Adkins Jun 25 Curious 1
FaceTime (Aug '14) Jun '17 Silver toung 2
News News 22 Mins Ago Senator: Army Corp told to app... Mar '17 Buried Valor 28
News Appeals court refuses to stop oil in Dakota Acc... Mar '17 Native ... 6
News Army grants permission to finish Dakota Access ... Mar '17 Mikey 14
Shannon ruble Mar '17 Hmmmmm 2
News Army to allow completion of Dakota Access oil p... Mar '17 SHUT UP 100 fools 3

Solen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Solen Mortgages