Police arrest 13 at Soledad gang member's home

There are 35 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Police arrest 13 at Soledad gang member's home. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Thirteen people were arrested and two guns were seized by police at the home of a paroled Norteno gang member Sunday morning in Soledad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mole

Salinas, CA

#29 Jul 12, 2010
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. I live down the street and I didn't know anything happened until that morning.
Wrong you weren't born in Chole and most of these punks arrested aren't even Chole boys
nice

Salinas, CA

#33 Jul 12, 2010
Whatever!
My raza

Seaside, CA

#34 Jul 12, 2010
Get all of those gangsters. I am a working mexican but I hate gangsters who cowardly intimidate their own people and others. ALL TO THE SOLEDAD PRISION.
nice

Salinas, CA

#36 Jul 12, 2010
Low life anchor babies! Go be a burden on your own turf, not ours!
nice

Salinas, CA

#37 Jul 12, 2010
Always gotta have your little homies do your dirty work because your scared to death to stand up and be a man about anything! Loosers!
the king

United States

#38 Jul 12, 2010
Who are the parents of these little terrorists or are they gang members to. I do not feel sorry for the victims because they will not tell who the little terrorists are?
Jaye

Salinas, CA

#40 Jul 13, 2010
Just reading all of the various postings; and it is what
it is .....a losing battle against the gang mentality,brutality
ignorance and lawlessness and lack of respect for each
other. I agree with the post about them being tweakers,
why else would they be up so late "partying". Also
what kind of assault did the females recieve; and I too
thought if domestic violence (if any of the women were
girlfriends of the men) was involved someone automatically was arrested.
Wrong

United States

#42 Jul 13, 2010
Mole wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong you weren't born in Chole and most of these punks arrested aren't even Chole boys
I was born and raised.

I grew up on Palm (by Third) and still live in Soledad, today.

All of a sudden, you know. Pffft.
Gang Banger Scum

United States

#46 Jul 14, 2010
Why don't you bangers shot yourselves, please. Do it for the gang!
Mole

Salinas, CA

#47 Jul 14, 2010
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised.
I grew up on Palm (by Third) and still live in Soledad, today.
All of a sudden, you know. Pffft.
I notice you removed your post with the names of people from Soledad and how you came to Soledad when you were 18 months but yet you said you were born there
Wrong

United States

#48 Jul 14, 2010
Mole wrote:
<quoted text> I notice you removed your post with the names of people from Soledad and how you came to Soledad when you were 18 months but yet you said you were born there
You must be new to the area. No one's been BORN in Soledad for a while. Most people are born in Salas.

My family's probably been there longer than yours.

Ps. I haven't removed a post.
Mole

Salinas, CA

#49 Jul 14, 2010
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be new to the area. No one's been BORN in Soledad for a while. Most people are born in Salas.
My family's probably been there longer than yours.
Ps. I haven't removed a post.
Your kind of funny read your post 9 , 42 and this morning you did post names of people I know. I was going to reply but had to go to work. At lunch was going to reply but it was deleted.
Wrong

United States

#50 Jul 14, 2010
Mole wrote:
<quoted text>Your kind of funny read your post 9 , 42 and this morning you did post names of people I know. I was going to reply but had to go to work. At lunch was going to reply but it was deleted.
The people who are listed are in #45.

As for the "born" non-issue. It's semantics buddy. I was around 18 months when I was brought here. That's pretty much my whole life, funny-guy.

What's your time of residency in Soledad?
Brown Pride

Rancho Cordova, CA

#55 Jul 28, 2010
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
These gang members were Nortenos. That alone, let's me know that they were born "on this side". As a matter of fact, a lot of Nortenos come from parents who are US citizens.
The gang problem in California isn't a "Mexican" problem. It's a family-problem. These punks don't have the strong family unit to fend off a disposition prone to "gang affiliation."
I was born and raised in Soledad and thank God my family unit was such that I didn't take the path so many of my friends did.
I is possible that they went to a party to have a good time they do live in a small comunity there was only one bad apple if you were in a unit sound like milatary status.
Brown Pride

Rancho Cordova, CA

#56 Jul 28, 2010
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Illegals need to go home. If you're not here, legally, you're breaking the law already.
BUT, a lot of these punks were born to US citizens.
Gangs aren't a "illegal" problem. Mind you, there are white supremacist gangs in Salinas, Monterey, Carmel Valley, Castroville, etc who sell meth to people and commit a lot of the sex crimes in this county. Those punks are US-born and white.
Gangs are a family-problem.
every body migrated I bet your family came on the mayflower and I bet you love our beans and rice the.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soledad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas? (Jan '08) May 21 spell check 867
Rsidential Noise May 18 Resident 1
Village North Lagoon Security think they are Cops May 16 Resident 4
News Third attorney declares conflict for Soledad ma... (Jun '11) May 15 whatnow 4
News Scam artists move in as foreclosure crisis buil... (May '08) May 15 potatoepeeler 5
News Dear Jon: Salinas we have a problem: sidewalks May 14 bumpyride 1
News Police: Armed robbery at Santa Cruz sandwich sh... May 11 bump 1
More from around the web

Soledad People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]