Next Last
lol

Lockhart, TX

#25 Jan 5, 2013
447 tierra avenue
dont trip

United States

#26 Jan 15, 2013
wtf u people need to drop your pipe already. if your so hardcore thn whats your name? I do know that some fatal Bitch cant stop stalking someoneand thts not Leahs fault Bitch. You need to quit Hating and start participating otherwise put out or Shut the Fuck up. There names must taste good in your mouth cause ur always saying them. Dont be mad im only being real
clueless Hoe

United States

#27 Jan 15, 2013
& to (Not Stupid) B&^%h please wrong girl. what does tht girls job got to do with anything? it looks like tht was many years ago F^$^en ignorant Bi&^h..If she lives in Soledad then how does she work there Sucken Illiterate Squack. Get all your facts straight b4 running your crack whore teeth missing meth mouth. You Better Ask Somebody
lol

Lockhart, TX

#28 Jan 16, 2013
Ok leah whatever. You can try to defend and cover up yourself all you want but everyone knows that your a meth ice wh*re whos always cheating on your man.
mike

Lockhart, TX

#29 Jan 19, 2013
Glad i gor rid of her
leah

Houston, TX

#31 Nov 30, 2013
What is this wh*re up to now???
info

Houston, TX

#33 Jan 6, 2014
Is she the one with Diego Ramirez????
Dnt Trip

Soledad, CA

#34 Jan 10, 2014
Anyway to all those fake Ass comments comin from Texas...Leah has never seen these comments on here so wtf are you talking about? Grow the Fuck up and drop the subject already cus all u are is a big AsS Hater so let this go and move on with your life already. Dont be mad she got ur man cus if thts the case he never really was yours to begin with Trick Ass Bitch.
lol

Lytle, TX

#35 Mar 10, 2014
lol if she didnt see the comments on here then why do u assume its abouta man esp from texas? dumb bitch, keep going to the pilot leah and smoking on ur crack pipe!!! better yet get ur raggady used up ass home tour daughter lexi!!!!
Concerned 1

Hayward, CA

#36 May 14, 2014
Ur a fool I refer to Texas because thts wht the post says your from. Fucken Retarted & once again if Leah ever read this shed beat ur Ass because she dont mess around w/ high school drama you continue to write about. Dont be mad cus u cnt be like her & ur ex dnt wnt u. Get a job or find something bttr to do w/ ur spare time. ENOUGH ALREADY quit Hating
what

Lytle, TX

#37 Jun 25, 2014
lol nobody wants to b like her she looks like shes 60!!!!! shes all used up poor thing
alright Already

Hayward, CA

#38 Jun 29, 2014
what wrote:
lol nobody wants to b like her she looks like shes 60!!!!! shes all used up poor thing
who cares how she looks why do u care? U really must be stuck in a Rut constantly sayin Shit about ur ex left u for...Poor Tramp move on ull be ok. She cnt look tht bad if he chose her & not u. O WELL HATERS ARE ALWAYS GONNA HATE
lol

United States

#39 Jul 29, 2014
leah,,get over urself:-)!! he didnt leave me bc ,,you wish! lol:-) but honestly how old r u cuz u look like 60 wi all that wrinkled skin, and yeah guess thats what happens when ur a used up party girl that everyone uses and abuses...oh well indeed, just keeping selling urself atthe pilot, smoke another pipe and u will b ok!:-) nevermind that u leave lexi home alone, oh well right?!
crystal

United States

#40 Sep 24, 2015
Someone needs to her her poor boyfriend of 2# years that's she's still keeping in contact with that Texas fellow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soledad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ancient Martian Space Turd Exhibit Seized 6 hr Stop Resisting888 1
News Ap Photos: Highlights of the 2016 race for the ... May 26 Reverend Hightoan 2
Toilet Monitors Need Sensitivity Training May 26 pheeeeeewee 1
SUSD (soledad school district) (May '13) May 22 Mr_guzmen 27
Fart Odor To Linger Many More Months May 22 Father Belltranetto 1
Homeless 4 Mayor, Council, Police, Services May 20 neoliberla fakes 1
Slick as Catshitt on Linoleum Opens May 12 goesdownas 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soledad Mortgages