First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Where is she? Who did she marry? What is her last name now? Does anyone know???

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 10, 2011
info wrote:
Where is she? Who did she marry? What is her last name now? Does anyone know???

I know her but who are you? Ill tell her if u tell me who u are
info

El Monte, CA

#3 Nov 17, 2011
An old friend.
info

El Monte, CA

#4 Nov 17, 2011
What does she look like? Can u describe her to me? Just want to make sure we're talking about the same person, can u tell me a little about her background, how is she?
info

El Monte, CA

#5 Nov 17, 2011
Well the leah I'm talking about had older sisters, heather and karen I believe! And wow! She was a real party good time girl, if u know what I mean! She loves to get high and drunk all day! And boy culd she suck a mean cock! And she didn't care if I or any other dude was taken, she was always willing and eager to f*ck! I heard she still likes to f*ck around on her old man now so that's why I'm asking for this easy broad!
informant

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2011
She sends joints of marijuana in the mail to friends all over.
ray

El Monte, CA

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Did leah's husband ever found out about her writing and keeping in contact with that guy from out of state? Does he know that she was with him back in june? What was his name anyway, he was ugly, but then again she is too.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 May 21, 2012
ray wrote:
Did leah's husband ever found out about her writing and keeping in contact with that guy from out of state? Does he know that she was with him back in june? What was his name anyway, he was ugly, but then again she is too.
Grow up you Fool
notstupid

Arroyo Grande, CA

#10 Oct 7, 2012
sh
notstupid

Arroyo Grande, CA

#11 Oct 7, 2012
leah thinks she is pulling one on her old man but she has somthing else coming stupid tweaker drunk broad. she is hanging herself and its all goingto catch up like it has already
texas

Arroyo Grande, CA

#12 Oct 8, 2012
I can describe her to you. She is skinny, no shape, and she looks like 50yrs old. thats the price you pay for being a party kind of girl. I can hook you up with her because I want you to get aids so you both can screw to death and do us a favor
notstupid

Arroyo Grande, CA

#13 Oct 8, 2012
So Lorayn funny how on yourfacebook you dont like liars and fakes, blah blah. yu are a c--t like leah and tweaker sl-t. tell leah life isnt always greener on the other side. I saw her selling her a-- at the pilot for ice. her old man will find out very soon ican guarantee that. bow whos the foo foo. so are you her pimp telling that idiot from texas that you know her and you can tell her. tell her this... you are a thief leah and your time will come and you will be on the streets where you like it hoe
notstupid

Arroyo Grande, CA

#14 Oct 8, 2012
ohh btw lorayn is from san jose and worked at great america making funnels lol what a loser. maybe if you went to school you would be smarter
FANTASY

Sacramento, CA

#15 Oct 9, 2012
LEAH YEAH SHE KNEW HOW TO SUCK IT DAMMN GOOD DAYS
dfjlsjdf

Arroyo Grande, CA

#16 Oct 15, 2012
ya she does

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 19, 2012
This message is directed towards "notstupid" and Washington DC. You seem like a pretty stupid girl to me!! you are very insecure and need to get a grip!! You are posting comments about a person you do not even know!!! If you did know this Leah person you would not saying so many "stupid accusations" You need to educate yourself you dumb B***H!!! You must be a tweeker if your are wasting your enegy on someting so lame.. You must have lost your man to her .. LMAO!!!! no one likes a drama psycho B***H like you looser!! LMAO!!! You have no reason to post other things about other people that you do not even know!!! The way I see it even if it was a job at Great America its a job. You must be some welfare Hoe that does not know honest work. Or you just sell your ass. You are the one who needs and education.. You are just a jealous insecure idot!!!! Why are you such a hater?? Just sayin!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! LAME GIRL!!
heather

Ballwin, MO

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Yes she is addicted to ice and sells her body for it. It is very sad to see her so sick looking and going out the back giving out blowjobs for some ice. Then going home to her so called husband and daughter. Who was the idiot from texas that she was keeping in contact with? Did her bf/husband ever find out? If not, i should tell him. Poor leah, she thinks she is so good. But the truth is she is a poor white trash ice wh*re.
Interested

Atascadero, CA

#20 Jan 2, 2013
What's Leah's number lol
lol

Ballwin, MO

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Try 1800 ezz whor
i know

Ballwin, MO

#23 Jan 4, 2013
You can find her sis heather ford on facebook fools!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soledad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUSD (soledad school district) (May '13) 9 hr Proudparent 19
L G Salinas Tue SukIt 1
El Donald to Buy Soledad for Golf Course; "ever... Aug 30 My Famly 2
Teabag Taliban to Hold Squat Tag Tea Dance Aug 30 Billy Bob n Beau ... 2
Review: Star Locksmith Aug 28 jeff1fatcat 1
News Third attorney declares conflict for Soledad ma... (Jun '11) Aug 24 Fukspd 8
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Aug 22 Sabrina Rogelio D... 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soledad Mortgages