Suspect in gang slaying arrested

Suspect in gang slaying arrested

There are 3 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Dec 23, 2010, titled Suspect in gang slaying arrested. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

A man whom police sought for the gang killing of a 25-year-old Soledad man in October was arrested Wednesday, Soledad Police said in a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Jack

Salinas, CA

#1 Dec 23, 2010
Really Herald? Much more info on the homicide arrest at the Californian -- like, oh, this is the guy's second time getting arrested for murder. http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/2010122...
SamIam

Salinas, CA

#2 Dec 23, 2010
Like I said one killer could be responsible for more than one murder. He is probably responsible for the Vasquez brother murders. Hang high all those scum along with their women that hide and run their business when they are behind the wall and out.
LMAO

AOL

#3 Dec 23, 2010
Jack wrote:
Really Herald? Much more info on the homicide arrest at the Californian -- like, oh, this is the guy's second time getting arrested for murder. http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/2010122...
Well, although the guy himself is a s/c/u/m bag, you have to give him some credit for wearing appropiate attire for the occasion of his arrest!

Hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soledad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Life with parole means life (Aug '08) Jul 25 Girl missing her mom 10
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Jul 25 Anonymous 14
Water leak inside car under the dash. Jul 21 Franniew62 1
News PD: King City Shooting Victim Dies (Mar '10) Jul 16 Lee Ann 20
I didn't know there were Mexican gangs in Watso... (Jan '12) Jul 15 goldenkern 8
News Greenfield shooting victim refuses to talk to p... Jul 14 Sweetie 1
Fireworks Jul 14 The O 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soledad Mortgages