Two South Monterey County men take pl...

Two South Monterey County men take pleas in rape

There are 7 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Aug 15, 2010, titled Two South Monterey County men take pleas in rape. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Two South County men facing multiple life sentences for gang raping two women at knife point in 2006 pleaded guilty late Thursday in exchange for 32-year prison sentences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

something has to change

Salinas, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2010
good riddance!
Jack A Concerned Citizen

Glenn, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2010
DO THE MATH ( The Cost of Illegal Immagration)
This isn't good ridddance we still will have to pay for 4 men in jail at 60-70,000 a year and they will have health benifits that I have none and they are probably are Illeagal immigrants to begin with. AND I PAY TAXES . So GO ARIZONA and the hell with Barry Soretoro.

Since: Sep 09

Carmel Valley, CA

#3 Aug 15, 2010
Jack A Concerned Citizen wrote:
This isn't good ridddance we still will have to pay for 4 men in jail at 60-70,000 a year and they will have health benifits that I have none and they are probably are Illeagal immigrants to begin with. AND I PAY TAXES . So GO ARIZONA and the hell with Barry Soretoro.
I didn't read anything in the article that stated they were undocumented immigrants. Perhaps you could provide valid information that they were. Thank you.
something has to change

Salinas, CA

#4 Aug 15, 2010
Jack A Concerned Citizen wrote:
Good riddance, because they are off the street!
They are predators of the worst kind, anyone with a daughter would agree!
Now that Monterey will have to check for illegal status, that will come out at some point and I hope deportation will be a reality "if" they are illegal
BUT we also have to plug the swiss cheese holes along our borders, so those kind of predators will NOT be able to slink back in!
check you facts

Watsonville, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2010
They wern't imagrants, and the last one is innocent until proven guilty, at least thats how it works in my country.
something has to change

Salinas, CA

#6 Aug 15, 2010
check you facts wrote:
They wern't imagrants, and the last one is innocent until proven guilty, at least thats how it works in my country.
so you say, that does not make it fact either
or where do you get your facts?
please give the link to the source, otherwise I have to stick to what is written up on this article

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 19, 2010
check you facts wrote:
They wern't imigrants, and the last one is innocent until proven guilty, at least thats how it works in my country.
Who cares if they were imigrants or not? Do you have any daughters? Try to imagine being forced to have sex, against your will, at knife point, by 4 men. 2 men. Even if you are a man, try to imagine how degrading, not to mention ....painful, that would be. The physical damage may go away, in time. But the mental damage never goes away.

If there is someone innocent being charged with this crime, that is wrong. Otherwise, they may be giving 'an eye for an eye' real soon, which is the first real justice, i've heard of in awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soledad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austin Giudici & Travis Silveira Sat YOANUS 2
Salinas Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Nicky 2
News California wildfire becomes costliest ever to f... Sep 20 Anonymous 1
Export more jobs to get Jobs back? Sep 19 entitled 2
Stoopid & Proud Trumpter! Sep 19 castro brobrobro 1
News Officer in King City tow scandal arrested for b... (Oct '14) Sep 18 mar 3
Poll Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas? (Jan '08) Sep 13 Phillip 914

Soledad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soledad Mortgages