Police briefs: Brothers arrested in S...

Police briefs: Brothers arrested in Salinas attack

There are 9 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Police briefs: Brothers arrested in Salinas attack. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Two men were arrested Monday in connection with the attempted murder of a 20-year-old Salinas man the night before.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Gang banger cowards

Salinas, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
What a wonderful group of individuals.
Good Grief

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Gang banger cowards wrote:
What a wonderful group of individuals.
We should be really proud of how these "men" and "women" come together for one cause. To terrorize and victimize their own people for the sake of a "gang". Then...they're smart enough to hide under sinks and drive through neighborhoods so they can be caught. Gotta love it.
Wrangler

Birds Landing, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2010
Lotta Mendozas.
Parents of Gang Bangers

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2010
The parents of Juan Mendoza, 20, and Manuel Mendoza, 19. must be very proud of their children. What a family!
Get a clue

Monterey, CA

#6 Jun 8, 2010
All of the names in the crimes are Latino. This is not racist. It is fact. This is why Latinos get the bad rap they do. When are they going to clean up their community? The Latino culture typically neither wants nor cares about intervention from non-Latinos. Only Latinos can make a difference in cleaning up their community. They still don't get it.
Mommy and Daddy

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Thank you for making us good citizens. Juan Mendoza, 20, and Manuel Mendoza, 19.
Mommy and Daddy

Monterey, CA

#10 Jun 8, 2010
Oh, and thank you for the fine examples you have set for your other 3 brothers and 3 sisters, so they can soon follow in your footsteps.
IZZLE

Burke, VA

#12 Jun 8, 2010
A glimpse of the third world values we import along with cheap labor
Parents of Gang Bangers

United States

#13 Jun 9, 2010
Mommy and Daddy, please don't forget my birthday. I know being in jail is not what you want. The police warned you about being in a gang, selling drugs and murder. You did it anyway, now I don't have a family. I wish you would have listened to the police. Now it's too late. I still love you because you are all I have. Your daughter...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soledad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salinas pastor sentenced to 15 years to life fo... (Mar '06) 4 hr Donald Trump 2
Poll Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS? (Sep '10) 4 hr Sicario 239
Public Toilets $2 a Pop 18 hr I P Freely 2
Village North Lagoon Security think they are Cops (Apr '15) Mon Donald Trump 8
Poll Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas? (Jan '08) Mon Not White 907
Trump Nude Statue A Hoot Aug 19 get some clothes on 1
News Girl shot in King City, suspects arrested Aug 15 JPOR 3

Soledad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soledad Mortgages