Is the Logan Inn located in New Hope PA haunted

Jun 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

The Logan Inn located right across the border of NJ nestled in Bucks County Pennsylvania was founded by John Wells in 1722.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2012
Fred from Norristown

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

No just the pricing of the food.The Clinton House in Clinton owned by the Logan Inn had a peoples revolt concerning their high prices the people won by boycotting.SADLY IT IS THE WAIT STAFF WHO SUFFER UNDER THIS GREEDY OWNER.
Elaine

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Saw the prices on menu and ran out fast.
The Lib

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Even us libs know the prices are too high at the Logan.Since I spent everyone elses money but my own and have run out of the peoples money so I can loaf at home.I guess I will have to go to McDonalds.They have the new French Happy Meal buy all you want and ask the guy behind you to pay.Big hit in Greece.
Carol

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

To the Lib you are so correct.
Jim of Warrington

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I feel sorry for the staff.
Bruce

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I hear the owner is not to keen on Gay people.My source is quite in the know.
Mildred

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

The poor wait staff
the hood

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

[QUOTElove logan inn lived there the staff was 98 % the reason we ever stayed the history is awesome and the staff take pride in shareing with guests if we ate there or not regardless how expensive they are you have ahistoric experience like any vacation spot but i think the staff should be valued and paid salarys plus a 30% bonus based on daily profits split total tips and make them part of the profit and you would not have so much complaing about priceing you would be takeing care of your lagan family staff new hope is a wonderfull place to visit and live in you expect to pay big money when you go to europe or any history rich place support history
who="Mildred"]The poor wait staff[/QUOTE]they are very knowledgeable about the history of the logan innthe logan inn owners take care of your staff they are your they are the window to your soul
Mildred

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

the hood wrote:
<quoted text>they are very knowledgeable about the history of the logan innthe logan inn owners take care of your staff they are your they are the window to your soul
I only meant due to the greed of the owner the staff must suffer in not being able to bring home proper wages to support themselves.The staff do not have much say.He would never put in any of the suggestions you indicated.
Raymond of New Hope

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Mildred your right he will never part with a penny to help staff.Cheap skate.
The Old Crank

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

In my day a whopper was 39 cents and with fries under a dollar for a meal.At the Logan a burger is somwhere around 17 dollars.Dag nabbit what a ripoff.
The Lib

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Fred from Norristown wrote:
No just the pricing of the food.The Clinton House in Clinton owned by the Logan Inn had a peoples revolt concerning their high prices the people won by boycotting.SADLY IT IS THE WAIT STAFF WHO SUFFER UNDER THIS GREEDY OWNER.
Sorry Pops I like giving my money to the selfish owner
Elaine

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Ditto
James

Frenchtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

A ghost pinched me and said go to Marsha Browns since price is lower there LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Solebury Discussions

Search the Solebury Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Global Warming Laugher 3,825
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Jul 28 T Wolf 51,196
Homosexuality is Wrong (Dec '13) May '14 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 5
live music? Apr '14 Stanton77 1
Justin Guarini finally admits he dated Kelly Cl... Feb '14 Kelly Clarkson 2
Kelly Clarkson had fling with Justin Guarini Feb '14 Kelly Clarkson 5
York organization to host anti-bullying event (May '11) Jan '14 Thomas 10
•••
•••

Solebury News Video

•••
•••

Solebury Jobs

•••