Bailey, Anderson plan to wed

Bailey, Anderson plan to wed

There are 3 comments on the Clarion Dispatch story from Dec 13, 2009, titled Bailey, Anderson plan to wed. In it, Clarion Dispatch reports that:

Brooke Bailey of Soldotna and Jason Anderson of Kenai, plan to marry Sunday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarion Dispatch.

Nonya

Sahuarita, AZ

#1 Jan 12, 2010
Shes Nasty!
Britt

Sahuarita, AZ

#2 Jan 12, 2010
might not want to do that she cheats.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2010
I've banged Brooke Bailey. Average love tunnel.. decent outlook on life..kinda like pickin up a coot out of free agency you just hope it's not beat all to hell and/or too old! Ahh the risks! Good luck to you both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soldotna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... (Mar '15) Aug 31 apt 55 47
Family Investigated in 8 Ohio Murders have Move... Aug 31 apt 55 2
News Man arrested on multiple sex abuse charges (Apr '07) Feb '17 Concerned 45
Seek out the ideal of 2013 Prom Dresses (Jul '13) Sep '16 fishbatMedia 14
News Soldotna man's body recovered from Interior riv... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Marie Baker Harmon 1
News Warmer weather and experimentation lead to new ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Bill requires school board vetting for Alaska s... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Phil Salford 7

Soldotna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soldotna Mortgages