Which do you like better be-bratz or ...

Which do you like better be-bratz or barbie girls?

Created by Hetta on Nov 25, 2007

43 votes

Click on an option to vote

be-bratz

barbie girls

haley

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 31, 2008
i think barbies suck and bratz are the best dolls ever if they think they can just get ride of bratz they will have to go through me
AlaskanBelle77

Darien, CT

#2 May 17, 2009
All the bratz dolls are slutty horrible examples of what our society wants little girls to believe: That sex appeal is of the utmost importance. This is wrong and setting up our girls to be victims.
Like omg

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2009
Bratz are horrible, they are sluty examples to girls, barbies.
Shyaine

London, UK

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Know you guys are all wrong bratz are better there pretty haven't you ever went on bratz vs barbie on youtube go on it guys.Oh and buy the way every body at my school thinks barbies are sluts and idiots and always wheres pink
Amanda

London, UK

#5 Jan 18, 2010
guys barbie smells like poo and bratz are pretty well i like wwe figures like johncena oh have you ever seen maria kisses johncena
shyaine

London, UK

#6 Jan 18, 2010
oh my god omg this is nothing about wwe its about bratz or barbie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soldotna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska communities weigh pot bans 3 years after... Oct 2 Bengineer 1
is tweety bird a boy or a girl (Oct '08) Sep 30 Gossamer 21
News Man arrested on multiple sex abuse charges (Apr '07) Feb '17 Concerned 45
Seek out the ideal of 2013 Prom Dresses (Jul '13) Sep '16 fishbatMedia 14
News Soldotna man's body recovered from Interior riv... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Marie Baker Harmon 1
News Warmer weather and experimentation lead to new ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Bill requires school board vetting for Alaska s... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Phil Salford 7

Soldotna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soldotna Mortgages