Blahblahblahblah

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Biggest their in Soddy? Sure isn't any type of a good christen like he tries to portray! What a real piece of crap he is! Don't buy anything from the guy! Or trust him! He's not a Christian and should be ashamed of himself!
Blahblahblahblah

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2012
That's biggest theif!
Youbetcha

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2012
This guy is a snake in the grass who prays on people when they are at the weakest,most vulnerable time in their life and he robs them of whatever he can just so he can turn around and make a lot bucks off of someone's misfortune. Lowest of the low! And sure isn't a christian like he portrays! God don't like ugly!
soddy boy

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Sounds like jeff at AAA...
jason holland

Soddy Daisy, TN

#6 Jan 3, 2014
if you want to say something about someone use your real name ya'll are just jealous of him because ya'll are to stupid to make what he has made for his self instead of running someone down worry about your self people like ya'll make me sick. Ronnie Lane is a good guy so take a long look at you self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soddy-Daisy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Bender 148,659
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Sat TheRealZeke 9,438
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sat TheRealZeke 8,637
Tracy Mercer Nichols Sep 12 the baby 4
Rhasean Lowry, 34, Charged With Child Abuse And... Sep 9 True Spit 10
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 7 Yup 1,375
Review: Blue Nails Sep 6 Kym Davis 11
•••
•••
Soddy-Daisy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Soddy-Daisy Jobs